Pages:
Author

Topic: BitWhisk.io ✦ new Bitcoin mixing service ✦ testers evaluations - page 5. (Read 1779 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1032
The site looks promising to me.

Simple as alike.

- Working perfect
- The response is fast.

I am confused at one point. In your fee section, you have typed that your min commission is 0.5% right. In the next table, you have written that for 1-4 bitcoin it's 0.45 why? But at the same time, it is 0.5% in for all. Correct me if I get it wrong.
Also when

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I want to try
1AgZmymJjLCLTAwZ1vyTTi3c7XL8tdoui5
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I'll try testing it for you.

1Lknop46bTHvyQX1WyVDZF6XQPD6WC1zdF
copper member
Activity: 57
Merit: 6
We still have some coins for testing and yet nobody tried to set time delays or multiple withdraw addresses. If you have a high rank here you can contact me and I will send you some 0.002BTC for testing more complicated order settings.

Best,
BitWhisk
Activity: 1064
Merit: 382
Hurrah for Karamazov!
OP gave me 0.0008 BTC to review the mixer.Thanks OP!

It took just 2 initial confirmations(as said) for my final address to receive bitcoins.

Here are my two transactions:
From my wallet to the mixer address:https://blockchain.info/tx/5c5e21ef95c4732242566de27adf07e42be2e3f2f613f13580e12cf45ce35f12

To my Dream Market address:https://blockchain.info/tx/325e465ea558d720fd8c3ca1d731b26ec05c28831249b0d8a0a18ffc940e5fea

I was in no hurry, so an extra wait of 2 blocks is a good bargain for my anonymity.

10/10, will use it again .-.
copper member
I can give you a good advice which other mixers don't have Cheesy Add some other languages if you wish.

Thanks for testing, shield132. I think we will add some in the future Roll Eyes
copper member
That's a good compromise. I like that you are sending RBF transactions, as it allows you to increase the fee in case the user picked on that is too low. I'd elaborate more on your fee increasing policy though, so that it's clear and you don't get users complaining.

Yes, it is a good point. The ideal future policy should be smart and responsive to many details. It will take some time to develop. But now we are not sure that these efforts will be justified. So we decided to use a temporary solution: wait for 10 blocks and if a transaction hasn't been confirmed then resend it. We need to experience the first serious load to understand if such a policy is adequate. Then, if needed we'll adjust it and put explicit rules in FAQ section.

Best,
BitWhisk team
Activity: 2198
Merit: 847
OP requested me to test their service and write my review here.
Well, design is simple, easy to use. I tried mixing coins and it works perfectlty, what I like here the most is that I can set fees on transaction (for example 30 sat/byte and etc). That's great because I can determine when I'll receive coins too, sometimes we need quick confirms, sometimes we aren't in a hurry.
To be fair other things works like other mixers and naturally it can't work on a different way.
It works accurately, I can't say anything about privacy and that's not my job too, I amn't expert in it but mixer itself works.
I can give you a good advice which other mixers don't have Cheesy Add some other languages if you wish.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282
1) Now you can control miner's fee for outcoming transactions directly through the interface. Lets see how it works in production environment.

That's a good compromise. I like that you are sending RBF transactions, as it allows you to increase the fee in case the user picked on that is too low. I'd elaborate more on your fee increasing policy though, so that it's clear and you don't get users complaining.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
I have tested your service. Everything went smooth and fast.  That was my first mixing experience so the detailed FAQ was very usefull, for example bitwhisk code makes the service look safer. The interface is pretty friendly but I would recommend to make a small note that it is not necessary to fill the calculator fields  (or just place calculator a bit separately from the main part).
Good luck guys!
legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1494
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
I just tested the mixing service on this site and all went smooth. It took around 30 mins for my coin to arrive on the destination address, well I think thats not long. Tbh I rarely use coin mixing service, which before this site, I just used bitmixer (was my top option), chipmixer, and cryptomixer. Since I dont use this kind of service frequently, then I cant give deeper review on it. Ah I just dont like the image on homepage, some people might mistaken it as a cooking website, and the design is too simple (I'm sure no one will realise this site as crypto service at a glance). And beside of that, I dont find much different between this site with cryptomixer, except the theme color. But the main point is my coin arrived safely, it means the service working well. Thanks and good luck.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
I want to have a try too.

1NQ9Th8pURVYzSpsqzWi6JzZscbYwSLy1D

Thanks.

EDIT:

Received and used their service.
Nice and smooth, user-friendly, most details are in there already.

Can add time delay, but which I didn't try, XD.

copper member
Thanks for your reviews!
I guess this is going to be the last round of testing.

We summarized your suggestions and were working these days quite hard to improve the quality of our service. Fixed a lot of small issues along the road, but the main added features are the following.

1) Now you can control miner's fee for outcoming transactions directly through the interface. Lets see how it works in production environment.

2) We have refreshed order status page. Now a lot of details are available: schedule of pending payments for all target addresses, sent amount information, etc.

3) As DarkStar_ mentioned our delay randomizing policy was not so good for urgent payments. Now all urgent addresses get payment almost right away, we delay urgent addresses payments by random time interval not longer than 30 seconds. For example, in case of 10 urgent addresses you will receive all your outcoming payments in at most 5 minutes after the second confirmation of incoming transaction.

4) The minimum incoming amount now is not less than 0.0003 BTC, can be higher in accordance to order details you specify.

So, do not pass by. Come and join our testing campaign! We have really small minimum incoming amounts if you could test our service with some small amount of coins (less than 0.001BTC) it would also be very good for our development!

Best regards,
BitWhisk team
Activity: 126
Merit: 50
Ask me for Pools, Nodes and Explorers.
Could i possibly give your service a try?
Although, since im a newbie i understand if you don't want to give me this task to take, however i'd like to help you with this Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282
I got some BTC to test with. Mixing process went smooth, but the delay was longer than I expected. The transaction was sent 10 minutes after the second confirmation (going off of blocktrail relay times), when I requested no delay.

I dislike how you are forcing me to overpay on fees when getting my funds back. You had a 70sat/byte fee listed on your site for the mixing transaction, which is too overkill. Coinbin currently suggests 1 sat/byte to get a quick confirmation, and Johoe's mempool stats shows that there are only 0.11 MB worth of transactions in the mempool paying above 10 sat/byte. Even BitcoinFees.Earn.com, which is known for overkill fees only suggests 30 sat/byte! I'd suggest improving your fee calculation. My deposit used less than 10 sat/byte and it got in the next block!

I'd also consider switching to SegWit addresses to further reduce your fees, which will be beneficial for both you and the customer.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
Used the service and it is a very nicely done layout to the site.
Clean and easy to figure out without needing to look up but the faq is available if needed which I didn't require any assistance.

Just as proposes that it does.
Giving my grade A for a crypto mixing service. Smiley
copper member
The first reputable member posted here was an alt account with negative trust

I am a newbie to the forum culture. If you know the users whose feedback is valuable and trustworthy for community we would appreciate if you list them in pm. At the second round of testing we may contact them and see if they agree to test our mixer.

You should have tested your mixer by yourself first

Of course, we tested our system in many different ways before coming here, we are quite sure in the work we have done. But you never know, right? We think it is a good practice to offer people some coins for testing and check what problems may arise. As you can see from the reviews nobody had any substantial negative issues with our service and the feedback is quite positive.

The only possible exception is Victorycoin's case. But I addressed his problem and he did not answer yet.

I don't want to see if your mixer works with 0.001BTC

For machine there is no difference between signing the transaction with 0.001BTC, 1BTC or any other amount. If it works with 0.001BTC it will work with higher appropriate amounts (see below). Let's assume we had dozens of coins now and would be so generous to give people something around 0.1-0.5BTC to test our system. And everything goes smooth. Does it prove that when somebody will come to us with 10BTC we will not run and turn into scam? I guess the answer is no.

The trust is irrational and we think the only way to earn it is to run the business for a long time and have perfect reputation. And this is our only strategy.

I would like to see how many Bitcoins you have

First, we warn our customers on maximum amount of coins we can correctly handle during the order process. For now, our reserve is around 0.45BTC, we plan to increase it before making an official announcement of our service.

do you think that you could offer something more than other mixers?

Yes, we believe so. We had some mixing experience in the past and were not quite satisfied by the current UI of such services.

We offer smart minimum incoming amounts depending on the order details. We do not put fixed fee per target address, instead we inform our users on the current miner's fee rate of our service. We also plan to give our customers control over miner's fee rate, at least for orders with not too long time delays. We also offer order status checking system which we believe is quite user friendly and some of the testers did notice it.

Best,
BitWhisk team

copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
The first reputable member posted here was an alt account with negative trust, full members are posting here because they think they are reputable.
You should have tested your mixer by yourself first, I don't want to see if your mixer works with 0.001BTC, I would like to see how many Bitcoins you have. do you think that you could offer something more than other mixers?
Activity: 630
Merit: 107
Want to try
My address : 1CooLWZap645kT9btAhrqxFYJnG4T9Vwkj
Pages:
Jump to: