Pages:
Author

Topic: BitWhisk.io ✦ new Bitcoin mixing service ✦ testers evaluations - page 6. (Read 1779 times)

Activity: 202
Merit: 101
EN/ITA/RO translator, 24 yrs of exp., SDL Prof.
Hi,
I want to try it too, if stil available.
My address is:
16Tmx1SzmRwaZf377ckv1di6JzGZLPxnsD
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Just want to try 31w9crhQ7hZce2qby26WWhR2oUNkvshhs5
copper member
Activity: 57
Merit: 6
I wouldn't trust a mixer with 0.02 overall funds.

Dear digaran, 0.02 is not our overall funds, it was just coins for testing. Our aim is to build the best customizable mixer with an excellent reputation. And then run it honestly for a long time. We obtained a couple of quite constructive suggestions here, after implementing them we will need some more testing. We will declare a new round here.

The website looks perfect on mobile.Except the logo.
The header seems more apt for a baking website than a bitcoin mixing website.Just my 2 cents.

Thanks for your reply, edgycorner. We think it's enough for pictures with BTC coins flying into some cloud/mixer/blender/space and then flying out Grin
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
I wouldn't trust a mixer with 0.02 overall funds.
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
I have just tested this service and I am really satisfied. I would use it if I needed to mix some of my bitcoins. The whole process is easy to understand, I had no problems with using this service through Tor. The only flaw for me is that the transaction fee set by BitWhisk is quite high. It should be adjustable at least for people who want their transactions to be processed right after they send BTC to your address.
copper member
Thank you for your interest and feedback! Let's make a pause for now and wait for the reviews of testers who did not share their experience yet Smiley

Best regards,
BitWhisk team

Activity: 616
Merit: 279
If you still have open slots, I can also test it. Smiley
Here's my BTC address: 3B8H5XdSppwBadA5YVAYWQcWrb7q6tKSEy
copper member
I received the 0.001 Btc from OP and initiated this transaction: https://blockchain.info/address/1BqRFVHbwEothKTFJyd7PAowAC4iAieBxV

Have checked to see the status of the transaction well over 6 hours and this is what the picture is like:

Dear Victorycoin, have you set the time delay? Because our system says that you specified delay of 2 hour. It seems now the output transaction has been sent and confirmed already.

Please check the time difference between output and input transactions, blockchain.info says it is nearly 2 hours. Also, check the time delay in the Letter of Guarantee generated by our service.

Best,
BitWhisk
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
I received the 0.001 Btc from OP and initiated this transaction: https://blockchain.info/address/1BqRFVHbwEothKTFJyd7PAowAC4iAieBxV

Have checked to see the status of the transaction well over 6 hours and this is what the picture is like:
Activity: 924
Merit: 148
I've recieved a small amount of BTC from OP and successfully tested the service. Everything went smooth. A great thing that I want to point out is that there are some nice sliders for every address you add that will allow you to set a custom delay and % distribution for every address. You can set your own fees from .5 to 3% with up to 4 dights after zero which is quite good for such service.
Satoshies were mixed and recieved back soon after getting a couple confirmations.
I was happy to test this service. Thanks Smiley
Activity: 102
Merit: 4
Hey is this still going on?

If so I would like to help!

Here is my Bitcoin adress:

3NZHR5a8rm1S4XYEZiiqM8MELgnJsbn3Cx

Thanks Nick
copper member
Thank you for testing, Avirunes.

I tested out the site and it turned good. Took some time but eventually it was processed. It would be great if you can add on like a timer by which users are guaranteed to have their coins mixed or a declaration in FAQ would be a good idea.

Yes, we automatically randomize time delays by small time intervals up to 10 minutes. We explicitly declare it in FAQ section, see "Do you randomize the time delays?"-question there. Though, adding time information in order summary sounds like a perfect idea! Thanks.

Also it would be great if you can add on a fee adjusting slider to give customers to adjust fee based on network on transaction you send to them.

We thought about this idea a lot, and it was in development versions. However there are several problems here which have no smooth solution. First, we cannot let users to set too small miner's fee, because transaction may stuck and other users may need the output confirmed to complete their mix. Second, there is a problem with time delays: today the miner's fee you chose may be appropriate but nobody knows what is appropriate after 48 hours. We could offer the number of blocks in which you desire your transaction to be confirmed, but often the output of the algorithm for counting sat/B rate for confirmations in next 1, 2 or 3 blocks is the same. So we decided to not let users control miner's fee. Maybe we will understand how to get it to work in the future.

Anyway, thank you for the attention to our service!

Best,
BitWhisk

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I want to try it..Can you please send me..Heres my

BTC wallet: 3E9FLuLbe21ppMUqU9EMUPA545DhJ5VGuy

Thanksss
Activity: 225
Merit: 2
I want to try.

3H385TQu5mcqJYVqY9txF4nS7mL8sZ4Mvd
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468
I tested out the site and it turned good. Took some time but eventually it was processed. It would be great if you can add on like a timer by which users are guaranteed to have their coins mixed or a declaration in FAQ would be a good idea. Also it would be great if you can add on a fee adjusting slider to give customers to adjust fee based on network on transaction you send to them.

I didn't have used mixing services in past so might have added something in feedback which didn't made sense. Sorry if that's so is the case.

Activity: 1064
Merit: 382
Hurrah for Karamazov!
The website looks perfect on mobile.Except the logo.
The header seems more apt for a baking website than a bitcoin mixing website.Just my 2 cents.
I would love to review your mixer too
1ACf4m7i5bJNmmirnpcg3tojvWpDtFuE2K
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
BTC Adress: 1CsiVv9bEoJQYZJ8fpP8zVMyMoEeSLvQst
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
The interface is simple and clear. Easy to understand and navigate..
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
Willing to try with 36WGG9UUnSe2fyipJE5bRZ9dFf5PWBuN73
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
bounty manager? contact me: https://bit.ly/2skHgzN
I would like to try your site if you will let me Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: