Pages:
Author

Topic: Black Arrow R9-12 threads, DZ Miners Co-op. Plz move ?s and discussion here. - page 10. (Read 25014 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
No update on the sell price, but the first 1.6TH of replacement gear arrives tomorrow.

Thanks for the update. Does it look promising or still an unknown 50/50? Won't hold you to anything just asking..

very promising, just time zones are killer

Thanks. I am in a similar boat to philipma1957. I was not thinking about selling unil that huge offer was mentioned. Just keep up the good work and keep us posted. If something falls through it is not fair hold you to it. (Or really even possible).
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Owner, Minersource.net
No update on the sell price, but the first 1.6TH of replacement gear arrives tomorrow.

Thanks for the update. Does it look promising or still an unknown 50/50? Won't hold you to anything just asking..

very promising, just time zones are killer
Activity: 358
Merit: 255

Activity: 546
Owner, Minersource.net
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
  In the last few days:

I purchased 8 shares of r17. -------------------1.20 btc
  I purchased 4 asic miner cubes.-----------------3.04 btc
 I purchased 5 ice fury usb sticks.----------------1.40 btc
I purchased 10 gh from cex.io --------------------0.75 btc

Sooo:

I would not mind being bought out of this. At a decent price.  I have 11 shares of this. To dZcoop management   If you want to buy me out PM me with the offer.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I want to sell if we can still get the $287 per share, Do we have any idea what time frame were working with for selling?
Activity: 358
Merit: 255
I voted to sell but I too will stay in..

Thank you for the update.
Activity: 106
bobsag3 is rebuilding the r9-12 hashrate *and* refunding those that were interested in being bought out.

The two goals didn't have to be mutually exclusive. There are more replacement parts/hardware on the way, and lots was learned along the way. Things learned now by both BA and bobsag3 will really benefit the Prospero launch in February IMO.

Thanks for hanging in there guys. As we've seen firsthand: Bullet Runs are about as bleeding edge as you get in the consumer marketplace.

I would like to stay in if they are being upgraded and being tweaked.
Activity: 65
bobsag3 is rebuilding the r9-12 hashrate *and* refunding those that were interested in being bought out.

The two goals didn't have to be mutually exclusive. There are more replacement parts/hardware on the way, and lots was learned along the way. Things learned now by both BA and bobsag3 will really benefit the Prospero launch in February IMO.

Thanks for hanging in there guys. As we've seen firsthand: Bullet Runs are about as bleeding edge as you get in the consumer marketplace.

Thank you DZ. Just to clarify for those that were interested in being bought out, would that be at the $287.50 price that was voted on earlier?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

legendary
Are the machines being reworked right now?  It's pretty late but the GH is showing under 700 at the moment.  Maybe it's the new software being loaded!

now it is 900 arrow  and 500 knc.  so if you count the added btc yesterday.  the shortfall of btc is about 10-12. as of yesterday.  but for 1 day  sun to mon we mined under  1.5 th .

which is 1.8th short  that is about 1btc a day at the diff rate of 907 mill.  so this r9-r12 is about 11-13 btc short.  these are rough numbers, but close to accurate.

I am hoping by the end of the week we get to 4th  this way the shortfall will shrink.   If we grew by 1 coin a day until weds. we would be at 13-15btc short fall.

If we went to 4th and stayed there it would shrink down 9-11 by the next payout.  And if we just stay at the 4 vs the 3.3 the shortfall would be done sometime in jan.
Activity: 608
Are the machines being reworked right now?  It's pretty late but the GH is showing under 700 at the moment.  Maybe it's the new software being loaded!
legendary
there is a way to speed those confirms up a bit. I do this.

https://blockchain.info/tx/544fdc118b71bc632c069935e7bb485ccdea564eef0fc17a849de341aefc39a2  

the 1.64 I am moving   to coinbase  represents all of my coin paid today from  dZcoop.  

if you see the tx id you see I paid a fee  not a lot but a custom fee of .0011btc or about 1 dollar.  

What this does  is  force a speed up of the money that came in to my account.      Paying a small fee moves your priority up a bit.  It also helps for your tax return records.    
Yes we pay an auto fee based on what the program thinks is the proper fee we also do a mass send so we can't really control the fee paid(which does reduce the total payout for everyone)

yeah the little add fee of .0011 I paid is well worth it to me.  I sent the 1.64 to coinbase that I got from dZcoop

r5, r6 and r9-r12  all three were not confirmed but since I paid that .0011 the blockchain moves the priorty up on the 1.64 btc I sent  and in order to do that is has to move the priority up on the 3 payments you sent to me.  Plus I created a tax record for the IRS when I file this in Apr of 2014.  Not bad for 95 cents!
Hmm well everyone thank philipma1957 for the quicker payment =)

well just bit quicker up the list.

lets hope for bob to work some magic on this gear over the next week  to get the hash rate corrected.  I am also hoping for a run up on btc price  to occur as it would be nice.
Activity: 574

https://blockchain.info/tx/544fdc118b71bc632c069935e7bb485ccdea564eef0fc17a849de341aefc39a2 

the 1.64 I am moving   to coinbase  represents all of my coin paid today from  dZcoop.   

if you see the tx id you see I paid a fee  not a lot but a custom fee of .0011btc or about 1 dollar.   

What this does  is  force a speed up of the money that came in to my account.      Paying a small fee moves your priority up a bit.  It also helps for your tax return records.     
Yes we pay an auto fee based on what the program thinks is the proper fee we also do a mass send so we can't really control the fee paid(which does reduce the total payout for everyone)

yeah the little add fee of .0011 I paid is well worth it to me.  I sent the 1.64 to coinbase that I got from dZcoop

r5, r6 and r9-r12  all three were not confirmed but since I paid that .0011 the blockchain moves the priorty up on the 1.64 btc I sent  and in order to do that is has to move the priority up on the 3 payments you sent to me.  Plus I created a tax record for the IRS when I file this in Apr of 2014.  Not bad for 95 cents!
Hmm well everyone thank philipma1957 for the quicker payment =)
legendary

the 1.64 I am moving   to coinbase  represents all of my coin paid today from  dZcoop.  

if you see the tx id you see I paid a fee  not a lot but a custom fee of .0011btc or about 1 dollar.  

What this does  is  force a speed up of the money that came in to my account.      Paying a small fee moves your priority up a bit.  It also helps for your tax return records.    

yeah the little add fee of .0011 I paid is well worth it to me.  I sent the 1.64 to coinbase that I got from dZcoop

r5, r6 and r9-r12  all three were not confirmed but since I paid that .0011 the blockchain moves the priorty up on the 1.64 btc I sent  and in order to do that is has to move the priority up on the 3 payments you sent to me.  Plus I created a tax record for the IRS when I file this in Apr of 2014.  Not bad for 95 cents!

Thanks for the quicker payment  I grabbed all of r17 I wanted a total of 10 shares or 400gh.  thanks again.

the 1.64 I am moving   to coinbase  represents all of my coin paid today from  dZcoop.   

if you see the tx id you see I paid a fee  not a lot but a custom fee of .0011btc or about 1 dollar.   

What this does  is  force a speed up of the money that came in to my account.      Paying a small fee moves your priority up a bit.  It also helps for your tax return records.     
legendary

Payout seems stalled on a orphaned block? https://blockchain.info/tx/923e3c98d5a98c0a94c78e2912925188c0c4c343ac2e5d113ddecbd49b02e010
What happens with transactions then, never seen that?
That's R15/16, it was just included in a different block

R9-12 is still pending, it goes from 14minutes in Q to a few hours it will probably confirm in a few hours depending on blocks being found in the network.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Payout seems stalled on a orphaned block? https://blockchain.info/tx/923e3c98d5a98c0a94c78e2912925188c0c4c343ac2e5d113ddecbd49b02e010
What happens with transactions then, never seen that?
legendary
I just got  payout for the 15th  .

0.76 btc for 11 shares.  thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: