Pages:
Author

Topic: Black Arrow R9-12 threads, DZ Miners Co-op. Plz move ?s and discussion here. - page 6. (Read 25014 times)

legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
  They made 1 or 2 extra payments to keep it somewhat in control plus the round has made a usd profit. I am waiting for the payout on the 15th to see how it is handled.
They have expanded a lot and moved the mining center. During the expansion and move a few leaks in the ship or cracks in the china if you prefer that term have happened. Once again the world of BTC is giving me just a bit paranoia.
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform
I'm surprised you guys haven't heard anything from the guys who run the coop about the shortfall..

When did this group buy end? Was it before they formed the LLC?
legendary
yeah that and the horse has pretty much died by now.  We should ask if we will be paid the btc owed come the 15th of jan. as it is a lot.

Approx how much per share is 'a lot'?

Cheers,

400 shares are owed about  13-15 btc as of jan 1.
 I have not done an estimate for the jan 1 to jan 13th short fall .

We ran short about 500 gh jan 1 to jan 13th

500 gh is about .168 btc  a day at  1418 diff so jan 2 to jan 12 is 10x that or 1.68btc

add that to 13-15 and we are short 14 - 16 btc divide by 400 .

we are .035 btc a share   to .040 a share short.

rough estimate not that wrong.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
yeah that and the horse has pretty much died by now.  We should ask if we will be paid the btc owed come the 15th of jan. as it is a lot.

Approx how much per share is 'a lot'?

Cheers,
legendary
I and (probably everybody) certainly still care. But I think everybody is of the opinion that the hardware as it is now will never sustain the desired hashrate. That and the fact that the difficulty has risen so much, that the absolute difference has dropped so much means that it's probably not of much use to keep an active discussion.

yeah that and the horse has pretty much died by now.  We should ask if we will be paid the btc owed come the 15th of jan. as it is a lot.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
I and (probably everybody) certainly still care. But I think everybody is of the opinion that the hardware as it is now will never sustain the desired hashrate. That and the fact that the difficulty has risen so much, that the absolute difference has dropped so much means that it's probably not of much use to keep an active discussion.
Activity: 608
Merit: 500
Any updates on when we'll actually see the original hashrate goal?  It feels like nobody cares anymore.
Activity: 574
Well, I hope that the reliability of Black Arrow's bitfury boards isn't a preview of how reliable their prospero boards are going to be, if they're as problematic as these have been it might be yet another nightmare to keep hashrate up.  At least there will be less boards but if a board goes out it'll be a huge hit to hashrate.
Problems are based on Bitfury + chainminer +rpis not ba's design or fab
Well, I hope that the reliability of Black Arrow's bitfury boards isn't a preview of how reliable their prospero boards are going to be, if they're as problematic as these have been it might be yet another nightmare to keep hashrate up.  At least there will be less boards but if a board goes out it'll be a huge hit to hashrate.
Activity: 358
Merit: 255
Just hoping R17 even ships close to on time.
Well now it's 2.8thash, still a lot lower than before the move.  What happened?  I thought we finally had these hashrate demons beat but it's still underperforming badly Sad

Noticed and thought the same thing. FIAB?

We have the new breakers going in, so the hash rate is going to fluctuate till we have them all moved over, then back up to the 3.5+thash lvl.

Any ETA on completion of the breaker work?
Was finished yesterday found out 2 of the replacements aren't working and will be troubleshooting them today

wow

I hope that r17 gear is better then this has been.
Out of the number that are good 2 not working is fairly acceptable
legendary
Well now it's 2.8thash, still a lot lower than before the move.  What happened?  I thought we finally had these hashrate demons beat but it's still underperforming badly Sad

We have the new breakers going in, so the hash rate is going to fluctuate till we have them all moved over, then back up to the 3.5+thash lvl.

Was finished yesterday found out 2 of the replacements aren't working and will be troubleshooting them today

wow

I hope that r17 gear is better then this has been.

Activity: 358
Merit: 255

Man, using the money we're short you should have used some to bribe a friend to let you run it in their garage!  Which is basically what I'm doing when I get my new equipment.  We're getting 220v lines put into his garage/basement to deal with the new hardware...this stuff uses a ridiculous amount of power I'll tell you that much.  I don't even think we can add hardware past April because if we need any more power were gonna have to get a triple phase line run to the premises, lol.

Instead of normal power strips I think you have to invest in server farm distribution units.  Honestly if this insane garage basement plane works out I think to expand any more we'd have to pay for those crazy $20k APC backup and distribution units.  It's just not practical right now to buy battery backups because they're so f'ing expensive.
Activity: 546
Owner, Minersource.net

Activity: 246
Merit: 250
My spoon is too big!

legendary
it is back to 3 th.  I have been very busy the last 2 weeks. from the dec payout to the jan 1 payout I did not keep a full account of hash but we were up as high as 4.3 and as low as 1th.   here is a down and dirty estimate of the shortfall.  coming in to the period we were short around 10 btc across the 400 shares. more likely a littler higher but leave it at 10.  

my 11 shares  for the jan 1 payout were .54629  

about .0496 a share  so 400 times that = about 19.86 btc or 20 btc was paid on jan 1

so we hashed from dec 16 to dec 20 at a diff of 908 so  that is about 1.8 btc  a day for 5 days = 9 btc

we hashed from dec 21  to jan 1 at  a diff of 1180  that is about 1.4 btc for a day for 12 days  this comes to  about 16 btc

so 9 + 16 = 25 btc   we were paid 20 btc   so we were short around 5 btc add to the previous shortage of 10 btc = 15 btc short across 400 shares or close to

.0375  per share  in my case of 11 shares my personal shortfall is .4125 btc.     for this round.    this is a rough number   but not that far off.

I am still a very happy camper with dZcoop   as I am ahead quite a bit of money.  but my r5+r6 has a small issue and this r9-r12 still runs short as I type. I am ahead a lot of fiat with dzcoop.  I am hoping these cliches get sorted out soon.
Finally after 20 page refreshes of the 502 Bad Gateway error I can post
R9-12 is fully running.
I guess the hashrate on the webpage is lagging still or there are boards down again, what's it running at in total on your end?  The website is showing 1.7Thash right now.
Pages:
Jump to: