Pages:
Author

Topic: Black Arrow R9-12 threads, DZ Miners Co-op. Plz move ?s and discussion here. - page 9. (Read 25014 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
 I would not mind being bought out of this. At a decent price.  I have 11 shares of this. To dZcoop management   If you want to buy me out PM me with the offer.

I'd prefer it if any offers were published in the thread, for everybody to see, not sent privately!

Cheers
Share holders can sell their shares at will to other members or anyone, provided the transfer fee is paid. From the looks of it we achieved the hashrate that was originally posted and until further notice (a good deal) the sell vote will be in 5-6 months like originally planed.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
 I would not mind being bought out of this. At a decent price.  I have 11 shares of this. To dZcoop management   If you want to buy me out PM me with the offer.

I'd prefer it if any offers were published in the thread, for everybody to see, not sent privately!

Cheers
sf2
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
Activity: 546
Owner, Minersource.net

Nice to hear some exciting news outside of the (much serious) dogecoin world. \o/

Grin
Activity: 336
Nice to hear some exciting news outside of the (much serious) dogecoin world. \o/

Much funny, LOL
Activity: 274
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
my apologies then, good work on restoring the hashrate!
Activity: 574
bobsag3 is rebuilding the r9-12 hashrate *and* refunding those that were interested in being bought out.

The two goals didn't have to be mutually exclusive. There are more replacement parts/hardware on the way, and lots was learned along the way. Things learned now by both BA and bobsag3 will really benefit the Prospero launch in February IMO.

Thanks for hanging in there guys. As we've seen firsthand: Bullet Runs are about as bleeding edge as you get in the consumer marketplace.

refunding people who wanted to sell and they still get to keep there shares?

how is this legit? people who didn't want to sell (like myself) and had faith that the co-op would make up missing btc and restore the hash rate to the promised numbers get the shaft on this one, not cool

I think the missing btc should be restored instead of a refund to the sellers

Miscommunication.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
bobsag3 is rebuilding the r9-12 hashrate *and* refunding those that were interested in being bought out.

The two goals didn't have to be mutually exclusive. There are more replacement parts/hardware on the way, and lots was learned along the way. Things learned now by both BA and bobsag3 will really benefit the Prospero launch in February IMO.

Thanks for hanging in there guys. As we've seen firsthand: Bullet Runs are about as bleeding edge as you get in the consumer marketplace.

refunding people who wanted to sell and they still get to keep there shares?

how is this legit? people who didn't want to sell (like myself) and had faith that the co-op would make up missing btc and restore the hash rate to the promised numbers get the shaft on this one, not cool

I think the missing btc should be restored instead of a refund to the sellers
Owner, Minersource.net
Its probably going to settle in the 3.5-4.2 range, doing tuning and etc on the new miners, and not all of them have arrived yet
Activity: 358
Merit: 255
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
okay bob has 3 workers that now total 3.570  if he gets it to 4.0 and it holds at 4.0 we will be able to drop the btc shortage  from 11-13 down to 0 in about a month.  nice work bob.

all fast ballpark numbers based on the 3.3 as our promised rate.
Try like 4.2 now.
Totals (All Active Workers)   4,204.79 GH/s   419,763k (99.80%)

just topped 4.305 !   so that is plus 1th  or .55 btc a day. for now  then .45 a day on  the next adjustment.

good work.
Owner, Minersource.net
okay bob has 3 workers that now total 3.570  if he gets it to 4.0 and it holds at 4.0 we will be able to drop the btc shortage  from 11-13 down to 0 in about a month.  nice work bob.

Try like 4.2 now.
Totals (All Active Workers)   4,204.79 GH/s   419,763k (99.80%)
She just broke 4 with the Jupiter still on. Dont know how long we can use that and I am sure the owner would like it back at some point Wink
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
okay bob has 3 workers that now total 3.570  if he gets it to 4.0 and it holds at 4.0 we will be able to drop the btc shortage  from 11-13 down to 0 in about a month.  nice work bob.

Wow,

This thing just started to kick butt. It just broke 3TH/s. It might have been higher, thats just where I caught sight of it. Thanks Bobsag3. Looks like this thing is back on its wheels or close to it!.

Dont want to speak too soon but it is evident you are working on it. Just in time to get in on some of the great pool luck.

Activity: 246
My spoon is too big!
is that offer still on the table? For buying out members. Please let me know. Thanks

I think it's on the last page but bobsag said it was 50/50 and timezones were a pain in the butt. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003
is that offer still on the table? For buying out members. Please let me know. Thanks
refunding those that were interested in being bought out.

What do you mean? Can we get bought out if wanted?
Activity: 434
Just great to hear you guys are still working so hard on fixing the hash rate!

Saw BA post on their Facebook today advertising their 16x Bitfury board. Was so tempted to grumble about our GB's experience on their thread, but it's not my place. Hope they're cooperating to the fullest extent to help you guys get their hardware working properly.
Pages:
Jump to: