Pages:
Author

Topic: Black Arrow R9-12 threads, DZ Miners Co-op. Plz move ?s and discussion here. - page 11. (Read 25014 times)

legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
I actually forgot to put in my vote, lulz :p...

Soooo... Offer has taken a plunge, what do we do now?
Seems so, if the offer comes back it will be taken as the vote has come to more yes' than no's. In the mean time bobsag3 will be attempting to fix the units / replace them with different hardware.

Okay so the vote was in favor for 287.  and if we get it (the offer) back we sell.  

If we do not we hope for bob to fix/boost up to 3.3- 4.0

http://www.dzminercoop.com/?page_id=302   this shows  1.8-1.9 gh      but it looks like 7 btc or 8 btc  has been  kicked into the pool.

My estimate is we are around 10-12btc short even with the second add-on of btc.  

First off thanks for info .
  Second off thanks for adding more btc.
  Third I am looking forward to a payout today so I could roll a bit more into r17.

Will this happen?
 If not I do have  enough for 1 more share.  I just grabbed 2 more shares of r17

But if the payout comes today I could get more like 4 or 5 more.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Seems so, if the offer comes back it will be taken as the vote has come to more yes' than no's. In the mean time bobsag3 will be attempting to fix the units / replace them with different hardware.

Thanks for the info Thomas_s!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

Activity: 434
Just to chime in again to say thanks for all your efforts and sacrifices (using personal miners and topping up BTC output).

I also agree that maybe having everything democratic can sometimes cause problems.

I have to say though, it was one of the reasons I decided to invest in DZC group buys and not others.
legendary
right now.
  r5 + r6 runs well.

r9-r12 not well.

r15 + r16  needed bobs magic touch.

My position has not wavered

A) I trust dZcoop with my coins to buy gear and hash for me.  

B)  I also trust them to sell it if it is best.  

C) I also believe they will continue to honor the 8.3 gh minimum of r9-r12.  

D)  Because of my above belief  I purchased more shares in r17 today.  I went from 2 to 5 .

E) If r17 is open when I get my r5-r6 coins and my r9-r12 coins on sunday. I will buy more shares.  

Most likely I will go up to 8 from the current 5.  moving me from 200 to 320gh
sf2
Activity: 273
legendary
This.
The offers when they were made to me were made with the time window to vote in mind- they just backed out on their end. I have a growing black list of such people.
I just want to say thanks for working so hard to make this right, it is very much appreciated even if this thread can get heated sometimes regarding voting and hashrate and whatnot.  Unfortunately I guess a lot of people make vaporware offers.

yeah that is the world of btc.   Well lets hope that the hash rate gets improved as the buyout now mentioned is far too low.  we are at 1.3 plus bobs knc of .5
 total of 1828gh    not 3340 gh
Activity: 608
This.
The offers when they were made to me were made with the time window to vote in mind- they just backed out on their end. I have a growing black list of such people.
I just want to say thanks for working so hard to make this right, it is very much appreciated even if this thread can get heated sometimes regarding voting and hashrate and whatnot.  Unfortunately I guess a lot of people make vaporware offers.

My thoughts were similar to someone who answered the survey from R5/6, "less democracy let the GBC's make the right decision for us", while democracy is all well and good sometimes its better to not have to vote when there is a good offer on the table, or something time sensitive.
So which offer would you have recommended?  I think the coordinators should chime in with what they think about the offer, and even if it's time sensitive and I don't think the problem here is with the time, we can all agree to shorter voting periods if that's a problem, I don't know how serious any offer would be if they can't wait 72 hours.  Honestly I'm not sure I'd have been happy with any of the offers with the sole exception of the 287 offer (which may not have been serious) so I would have simply preferred not to sell and I get the feeling that this is what the majority of voters also feel.

I think maybe we should agree to some rules about getting votes on a faster basis but I don't think we should make things less democratic, this is a mining coop after all it's not like we bought shares of asicminer where it's not really run as a coop.  To be honest if someone's offer expires in 24 hours I'm not sure how serious their offer was to begin with.  I still think we should do votes for something as major as a sale of hardware but for the sake of time it could be reasonable to just set a timeframe of like 48-72 hours after which whatever the majority voted for will go.
Why vote and argue for days on numbers that have no meaning.   Look like I said if the shareholders of this group turned the pay outs into fiat they all made money myself included.  I am happy with making the money that we have made.  Not happy with a 180 offer going to 287 and now it is 56 with 28 or so left over.
A lot of people paid with BTC though, I had to pay with BTC because Chase QuickPay was no longer an option because Chase wouldn't process it any more, so I'm actually quite negative.  It's good that you paid with USD but not everyone did. 

Thank you for being transparent!
Ok this makes the decision very easy in my mind. Can we all agree to these terms?

• All current votes that have been submitted should be cancelled
  • When the GB leaders get what they consider a concrete offer that offer should be submitted to the GB members as a new vote

This in no ones fault we have some hardware that is acting up. We have people busting balls to make up the difference and being transparent about the current offer on the table.
My thought was the hardware changed so it was logical that the bid would change. Based on all of this the current submitted votes should be null and void and the sale at least be postponed.
If we get a total hash rate that we can sell as a chunk even if it is desperate hardware that makes the total hash rate we should vote again.

We need input from Bob and from GB members on this please speak up.
DBA

Agreed.  No fault. Hit the big red reset button for this one. Smiley
legendary
Ok this makes the decision very easy in my mind. Can we all agree to these terms?

• When the GB leaders get what they consider a concrete offer that offer should be submitted to the GB members as a new vote

This in no ones fault we have some hardware that is acting up. We have people busting balls to make up the difference and being transparent about the current offer on the table.
My thought was the hardware changed so it was logical that the bid would change. Based on all of this the current submitted votes should be null and void and the sale at least be postponed.
If we get a total hash rate that we can sell as a chunk even if it is desperate hardware that makes the total hash rate we should vote again.

DBA

My thoughts were similar to someone who answered the survey from R5/6, "less democracy let the GBC's make the right decision for us", while democracy is all well and good sometimes its better to not have to vote when there is a good offer on the table, or something time sensitive.
  this.   my position is  I agree with this.    heres the bottom line the 3 or 4 top guys running this could have walked away with a shitload of coins and fucked us all.  well they have not done this.   So I am going with the idea that they won't fuck us and run.

I rather they tell me boom we did this move then to have endless talks here with a keyboard and a beer in my hand.

BTW you reopened r17 and I grabbed a 3rd share.

Activity: 574

DBA

Activity: 546
Owner, Minersource.net

DBA

This.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Ethics and Science need to shake hands

DBA

1) Are you planning on leaving this hardware allocated to this GB going forward to get around 4THs?

I promiced 3.3thash, so I have a duty to deliver at least that much. I will leave as much of the hardware on it as it necessary.
2) What is the price per share going to be? At this point we are one day away from the vote deadline we need to lock this in.

It really depends on the offer(s) we go with.

The most concrete offer I have had so far (IE I could take it now) would be 22.5k for 60 of the ~95 boards running right now. I have had several other offers for 800-1000 per board, but I have not heard back form then yet as far as total amounts and dates.

And yes, Im planning on adding the 8BTC in addition to this.

Thanks for your efforts bobsag3

In order to sell, Let's get final offers and have a re-vote.

Again I take Philips side,
The vote was for what I quote below. Copy paste from the e-mail sent to vote on:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"We have received an offer for the purchase of R9-12 it equates to $287.50 per share.

We are voting on selling Round 9-12, below is the vote form it will close and be calculated on December 14th, this vote is all or nothing if 51% of shares vote for selling its sold and BTC gathered in the sale will be sent to the normal collection address and distributed in the normal payout.

51% of shares that vote yes will equal a sale, OR 201 yes shares will become a sale.

51% of shares that vote no will equal no sale, OR 201 no shares will mean no sale."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That explicitly states $287.50, that is what I voted on. Now if that can not be obtained I would say the whole vote process was premature and now invalid. Of course if it is still $287.50 I would still maintain my sell position.

I'm not even frustrated and defiantly not angry, just stating my position.

Maybe I am misunderstanding the math of price per board and price per share. If so feel free to point me in the right direction.

Best Regards,
legendary
well I voted for 287 usd not 56 usd a share.  22.5k is 56 and some change per share.

I really do not want to complain but 56 is a no and 287 is a yes.   Asking us to vote on 180  then 287 and then saying you have 56 and maybe 28  in unsold really does not make much sense.

Why vote and argue for days on numbers that have no meaning.   Look like I said if the shareholders of this group turned the pay outs into fiat they all made money myself included.  I am happy with making the money that we have made.  Not happy with a 180 offer going to 287 and now it is 56 with 28 or so left over.

Look this r9-r12 is a small part of dzcoop but there are 400 shares and changing the numbers that much looks really bad.

I did not change the numbers- those who made the offers at the time I offered to everyone have not gotten back to me, so I can only report the sure fire offers.

That is why the first priority is to get us back up to hashrate, and to payback the missing coins, as that will be the simplest way to up the USD/share.

Also technically R9-12 is only 80 boards, I am willing to sell all the ones I have to make it up (since they dont all get the promiced hashrate)

Not complaining just frustrated.  And I am sure you are a lot more frustrated about this then I am.
Owner, Minersource.net
well I voted for 287 usd not 56 usd a share.  22.5k is 56 and some change per share.

I really do not want to complain but 56 is a no and 287 is a yes.   Asking us to vote on 180  then 287 and then saying you have 56 and maybe 28  in unsold really does not make much sense.

Why vote and argue for days on numbers that have no meaning.   Look like I said if the shareholders of this group turned the pay outs into fiat they all made money myself included.  I am happy with making the money that we have made.  Not happy with a 180 offer going to 287 and now it is 56 with 28 or so left over.

Look this r9-r12 is a small part of dzcoop but there are 400 shares and changing the numbers that much looks really bad.

I did not change the numbers- those who made the offers at the time I offered to everyone have not gotten back to me, so I can only report the sure fire offers.

That is why the first priority is to get us back up to hashrate, and to payback the missing coins, as that will be the simplest way to up the USD/share.

Also technically R9-12 is only 80 boards, I am willing to sell all the ones I have to make it up (since they dont all get the promiced hashrate)

Pages:
Jump to: