Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥Blazepool on FIRE🔥180+ coins🔥well established🔥multi-algo switching pool - page 12. (Read 20652 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 0
@Merckle The lower income for the past couple of days were mostly bad luck factor on the pool along with some algo/coins being offline.  All users should see a noticeable increase of income now back to the usual figures.  The entire market is still nowhere near the performance of last December/January days though. 

Blazepool
Activity: 7
Any reason the 24 rev keeps getting lower. According to Sniffdog its the same $$/day income. ANy thougths on that
Hello everyone,

Short update, everything running smoothly.  Keeping it stable and secure.

Blazepool
Activity: 4
There's a new sono (formerly altcom) wallet out which is soon to be updated on yobit, when this happens I expect you won't be able to auto exchange, and sono will go up in value dramatically.  Is there any way you can update to 1.3.0.1?
Hello all,

Keeping our 100% uptime and payout goals so far.  Stable and Secure.

Would like to remind users that it's best to use the real-time benchmark instead of the 24hr for Blazepool.  24hr benchmark is lagging too much we feel from the pool's perspective and on average users should gain more NOT using it.

Blazepool
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
@Mapuo Thank you for your support!  Mobile wallet refers to accessing our web front end through browser versions on cell phones.

Blazepool

Haha, thanks. I thought it was an Android app.
@Mapuo Thank you for your support!  Mobile wallet refers to accessing our web front end through browser versions on cell phones.

Blazepool
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
Where I can find the "mobile wallet"?
Activity: 51
Thanks can you tell me why it wasn't paid out in the last run I reckon it should have been over the minimum threshold.

Actually a payment is now showing, looks like it was just a little slow updating on the site, all good.
@drumltd Got your PM and thanks for your continued support.  We've checked your account and see that all coins are matured as of now except for the following one:

MKTCoin (x17)   13.508 MLM   13,859   0.54%   95h13m ago

This is now at a little over 114hours.  But this should be normal for this coin as maturity block count is set for 101 blocks with 20 more blocks to go before confirmation.  You can mouse-on the status box on the coin to see this status information.

Blazepool

Thanks can you tell me why it wasn't paid out in the last run I reckon it should have been over the minimum threshold.
@drumltd Got your PM and thanks for your continued support.  We've checked your account and see that all coins are matured as of now except for the following one:

MKTCoin (x17)   13.508 MLM   13,859   0.54%   95h13m ago

This is now at a little over 114hours.  But this should be normal for this coin as maturity block count is set for 101 blocks with 20 more blocks to go before confirmation.  You can mouse-on the status box on the coin to see this status information.

Blazepool
@drumltd  Could you please PM us your address for troubleshooting?  Thanks.  And 300 seconds is a great choice for many pools and should not introduce too much switching.  As its all about low difficulty durations, sometimes not really intuitive.

Thanks, you have a pm. I'll try a shorter autoswitch, see what I get.
@lootkips 

Full list:
scrypt, neoscrypt, keccak, xevan, x11, x17, hmq1725, blake2s, yescrypt, bitcore, hsr, skunk, blakecoin, sib, phi, timetravel, lyra2v2, groestl, c11, tribus, myr-gr, skein, nist5, lbry

Indeed some of these has gone ASIC and not worth mining if you're using GPU only.

@drumltd  Could you please PM us your address for troubleshooting?  Thanks.  And 300 seconds is a great choice for many pools and should not introduce too much switching.  As its all about low difficulty durations, sometimes not really intuitive.

Blazepool
Feathercoin (neoscrypt)   0.324 FTC   921   0.81%   14h54m ago   
Guncoin (neoscrypt)   0.847 GUN   43   0.56%   15h48m ago   
Guncoin (neoscrypt)   0.212 GUN   11   0.14%   16h54m ago   
Guncoin (neoscrypt)   0.168 GUN   9   0.11%   16h54m ago   
Vivo (neoscrypt)   0.005 VIVO   63   0.10%   16h58m ago   
Innova (neoscrypt)   0.028 INN   339   0.28%   17h4m ago   
GoByte (neoscrypt)   0.015 GBX   1,656   0.20%   17h30m ago   
GoByte (neoscrypt)   0.040 GBX   4,422   0.53%   18h7m ago   
MKTCoin (x17)   13.508 MLM   13,859   0.54%   95h13m ago

At the present time, all these are showing as immature.
Activity: 14
Any chance to get a list of full algo's supported?

For example does this support Ehash?
We recommend 300 seconds intervals.  Benchmark all algo for your rig GPU combination and we recommend choosing around 6-7 algos for the actual mining.

300 seconds? That's like every 5 minutes, surely at that rate, you'll waste more time changing algorithm than actually mining?
@gak_45  Thanks for the suggestions!!!   A lot of these are in the works.

Activity: 23
Are you thinking about adding X16R alog?... and maybe more data besides 24hr actual (eg current estimate, 24hr estimate... and MOST IMPORTANTLY how many of a coin found in the last hour/day/week?). I say that as every time I have tried blaze - and I really want to like your pool.. I really do - your 24avg is fairy dust farts.
Web front end up and running.

Blazepool
Pages:
Jump to: