Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥Blazepool on FIRE🔥180+ coins🔥well established🔥multi-algo switching pool - page 13. (Read 20652 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 0
Web front end down for a short update.  Mining unaffected.

Blazepool
Activity: 14
It's had as hell to read with all the black.

I actually had to download a chrome addon that changed all the black to white.
Please add in this option
Hello All,

Thank you all for your support!  

New coin added:  MKTcoin (MLM) for X17.

In the past week, we've had 30 minutes of webpage and API down time.  Still on our 100% stratum uptime, 100% on-time payout for users.  Long term profitability should be on par or slightly ahead of other auto-exchange pools out there.  Stable and Secure. 

Blazepool
Activity: 7
I honestly havent had any issues with Blaze Pool. I receive my payments on time almost every day with no delay. My only issue with multipool mining is it takes for ever to get paid out with it jumping around all the time. I seemed to get less payouts then sticking with 1-2 pools. And I havent had that much luck with Zergpool, I have recieved payouts from them but would mine the wrong chain alot and get shit on for the work
brand new
Activity: 0
hello..how much time does it take to show the balance in my wallet..have been mining for 3hrs but thr s no bal still...thnk u..
Activity: 23
In my limited personal experience zerg is a disaster. Right now AHP and blaze are about the two 'best'. Blaze has crap coin logic though (eg never use Neoscrypt it has funky random results)... and rather odd bouts of 'bad pool luck'. Plus the 24hr avgs listed never line up with API calls (as seen in nemosminer). AHP is a safer bet... but blaze 'usually' pays a bit better. IF blaze ever gets its shit together I would go back. Right now though it is awfully risky with highs and lows from day to day. Not zerg bad but... .003 to .002 pay outs day to day... vs AHPs .0024 avg on MY rig.
Activity: 13
Has anyone tested Blazepool against Zerg, Zpool, nicehash, MPH and all the other pools? Zerg is 0% fees but low miner count. I can't actually decide what pool pays the best
Coins take around 12 hours from mined to being added to "balance".
Website offline for a short while for maintenance.  Stratum are up.  Algo switching will stop for a very short time now.  Mining is unaffected.

Everything up and running now.

Blazepool
@bigjee. The payment will process automatically when "balance" reaches 0.005.  You were at 0.00499 when you posted.   Almost there!
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
Thanks everyone here for using the pool.  We are keeping the 0.005 policy for now as it's been running smoothly and we've never missed any payout to anyone mining with us.  But as an Admin I'll discuss with the team to see what we can do for those of you that finds our pool under-performing for your rig configurations.  It's sad to see some of you go but it does raise curiousity as why some rigs are not getting the income that I see everyday with my simple rig.  Again for the past week, a single 1080Ti should hover around 0.00035 to 0.0006 BTC daily and average out to 0.0004 to 0.0005 per day.

Hi there.
I have reached minimum payout level but the pool hasnt sent the payment (waiting for 36 hours now).
Do I need to mine more?
Please look into this.

We recommend 300 seconds intervals.  Benchmark all algo for your rig GPU combination and we recommend choosing around 6-7 algos for the actual mining.
Activity: 5
Hello everyone,

Re-testing your pool... what profit recheck interval time (seconds) do you recommend? 180, 300, 600?

Is it PPLNS right?
Hello everyone,

Some updates about what the pool is working on these days.  As some of you notices, some crypto-exchanges are having difficulties with their wallets and many mining pools have some coins disabled or turned to no-exchange mode.  Everyone is still working with the exchange to work things out, but compared to the whales out there, our power is minimal to push the exchange to accelerate stuff.  Many pools have coins in the middle of nowhere inside crypto-space that we can't exchange to do payouts.  But I believe all or most pools are pulling reserves to pay everyone including Blaze.  Hopefully the exchange will work things out quicker.

We are still running at 100% up-time for the pool and 100% payment on-time, and again we hope to keep it that way.  Secure and Stable.

We run so many rigs here ourselves and we see the pool's profitability/stability and very competitive with everything out there.  To maximize profit on Blazepool, please do not mine single algo.  Use around 6-7 algos and not many more.  Find the most profitability algo combination for your GPU combo every 7 to 10 days.  Algo profitability changes everyday... recent examples being Phi and Blake2 that can go from super profitable to off-the-list within a 24/48 hr period.

- We are working on adding new coins / algo constantly.

- We are also working on more useful displays for our wallet page and main page. Some more historic data screens are in the works.

Some replies to postings:

- We are not looking for donations of any kind.  For the current stated procedure, every miner gets their BTC in the next payout as soon as balance hits 0.005.

- If you stop your mining before you hit the threshold, your account remains active if you continue to do some mining within 60 days.  Your shares also stays for up to 60 days if blocks are not found for that particular algo, which should not happen.

- You cannot specify which coin to mine on Blazepool

Activity: 420
Merit: 182
You can't evaluate a mining pool by comparing what you made on one day vs. another! Even if your hashrate is the same and you mine the same algo(s) for the same time(s) that doesn't account for changes in network difficulty or pool "luck" (finding a block is a probabilistic event, not a certainty).

It's even harder to fairly evaluate a multi-algo, auto-exchange mining pool as the algo-switching software (e.g. - NemosMiner) affects your earnings, too.

The only approach that has any chance of producing useful data is to compare two identical rigs with one running NiceHash and the other your multi-algo, auto-switching software on the pool of your choice. This comparison needs to be run for at least 24 hours, but preferably for several days, and you should note the total earned for each rig at the same time(s) each day.

I do it the simple way.  Use multipool switcher and compare profit from each pool over a few days.  Multipool switcher picks the best algo and best profitable pool.  Most profitable pool should win.  Not super scientific, but comparing to nicehash doesn't seem to either except for giving hash to nicehash.

Sure, comparing two different multi-algo pools using the same profit-switching software (e.g. - MrPlus, NemosMiner, SniffDogMiner, etc.) would also give valid results, but after testing various ones for over a month now I've concluded they all suck so if the goal is to mine shitcoins and convert to BTC you might as well go NiceHash. I'm not saying I like that option, it's just that none of the multi-algo pools I've evaluated performed any better than NiceHash in multi-algo mode. Zpool performed quite well in single-algo, auto-convert to something besides BTC, but if BTC was specified as the output coin then profits went into the shitter as well.

Could my testing have been more scientific? Absolutely, but I'm here to mine coins, not run a perpetual science experiment.

Activity: 126
Thanks everyone here for using the pool.  We are keeping the 0.005 policy for now as it's been running smoothly and we've never missed any payout to anyone mining with us.  But as an Admin I'll discuss with the team to see what we can do for those of you that finds our pool under-performing for your rig configurations.  It's sad to see some of you go but it does raise curiousity as why some rigs are not getting the income that I see everyday with my simple rig.  Again for the past week, a single 1080Ti should hover around 0.00035 to 0.0006 BTC daily and average out to 0.0004 to 0.0005 per day.

Unfortunately, it looks like me and many others will be making donations to your pool.  It just takes too long for smaller rigs to reach .005 especially if switching pools so it comes down to donate now or potentially end up with 25 dollars or so that we are throwing away.  I'd rather throw away 3 dollars than more.  Good luck with the pool.
Activity: 126
You can't evaluate a mining pool by comparing what you made on one day vs. another! Even if your hashrate is the same and you mine the same algo(s) for the same time(s) that doesn't account for changes in network difficulty or pool "luck" (finding a block is a probabilistic event, not a certainty).

It's even harder to fairly evaluate a multi-algo, auto-exchange mining pool as the algo-switching software (e.g. - NemosMiner) affects your earnings, too.

The only approach that has any chance of producing useful data is to compare two identical rigs with one running NiceHash and the other your multi-algo, auto-switching software on the pool of your choice. This comparison needs to be run for at least 24 hours, but preferably for several days, and you should note the total earned for each rig at the same time(s) each day.

I do it the simple way.  Use multipool switcher and compare profit from each pool over a few days.  Multipool switcher picks the best algo and best profitable pool.  Most profitable pool should win.  Not super scientific, but comparing to nicehash doesn't seem to either except for giving hash to nicehash.
Activity: 8
Hi admin, how can I specify which coins I mine? Please advise.  Thanks!
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
Please add Equihash and ETHash... and maybe some more coins for the alogs... and maybe FIX the FIVE alogs that have been borked for the past couple days (phi, tribus, hsr, timetravel, bitcore - all show "--" for 24avg)? Zero transparency makes me want to keep staying away from this pool... but Equihash would make me want to try it again.

Hi
The problem is with exchanges not the pool
Ahash has disabled the same algos

timetravel   3555   1      3   101.4 Mh/s   1%   Do NOT mine   Do NOT mine   Do NOT mine
phi   8333   1      15   1 Gh/s   1%   Do NOT mine   Do NOT mine   Do NOT mine
bitcore   3556   1      11   432.9 Mh/s   1%   Do NOT mine   Do NOT mine   Do NOT mine

Regarding equihash i completely agree, please add it !!!
Activity: 40
For me Blazepool is still more profitable then Ahash or Zpool.

15x1080ti and up to 0.00421339 in 20hrs

Dunno how everyone is getting better results at other pools than I am.

Feature request @blazepool.  Is there any way to have a time line that shows what I was mining in the past?  So when income levels off and I earn no coins for over an hour I can see what my rigs were mining?
Pages:
Jump to: