Pages:
Author

Topic: [BLITZ] BLITZCASH | A brand new face for BlitzCoin | FITALIZE | TVE - page 12. (Read 84549 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Looks like multiple failed projects. I'm curious to know why they failed and what exactly happened?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Is this still alive? Two years after, I remember this as marketed first side chain on stratis. Then it went gone . Now it is again being discussed about . What is the real score behind Blitz?
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
I still don't understand why blitz was created for? What is its function? I was looking for a lot of information, and all I found is a first stratis sidechain!

better try to find the info in the media related to the Stratis project  Wink

I honestly wanted to find information about Blitzcash, but I didn't find anything. The exchange is only one, there are no volumes. There is nothing about them about the media. Maybe you can tell what the dev are doing?

They're working hard to get a working product.

Don't worry, that's pretty solid.
If u trust in Stratis, you've to trust Blitzcash too.

And where to see more information?
Activity: 89
Merit: 1
I still don't understand why blitz was created for? What is its function? I was looking for a lot of information, and all I found is a first stratis sidechain!

I honestly wanted to find information about Blitzcash, but I didn't find anything. The exchange is only one, there are no volumes. There is nothing about them about the media. Maybe you can tell what the dev are doing?

They're working hard to get a working product.

Don't worry, that's pretty solid.
If u trust in Stratis, you've to trust Blitzcash too.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108

Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat

better try to find the info in the media related to the Stratis project  Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
I'm really worried about Blitz.
Bittrex became the only exchange.
I realize that the registration fee to a new exchange is very expensive.
But if not trying will be bad for the progress of this project.

Bittrex was always the only exchange, the trading volume is good, no danger of delisting, the related projects, the Viral Exchange and Stratis, are quite healthy,
so calm down - there're no reasons to worry  Smiley

if you have problems with the wallet connections/syncing, make blitz.conf file (in the same folder as the wallet.dat) to add nodes for syncing manually, paste the following inside the file:

Code:
addnode=2ea3tcv2an2dfrdx.onion
addnode=7b27wumvhiba6g7m.onion
addnode=7txnon6twdf6s5e7.onion
addnode=bihtfv6c73qiidre.onion
addnode=doamhaip5ijaogsm.onion
addnode=fen7p7tf74vd5h5r.onion
addnode=ft3irlom4okdt4jv.onion
addnode=i66bxsj6gdnyufko.onion
addnode=mj4d5fixmjkz642m.onion
addnode=mpi36i2qeg4plruw.onion
addnode=nqek2rba2auw7ckr.onion
addnode=owufymuj4hjvpxaf.onion
addnode=qc2qwdtylhov6pgj.onion
addnode=x3sitpks2a5ercib.onion

the info about the currently available nodes you can find on the explorer site - https://chainz.cryptoid.info/blitz/#!network

all the nodes are the TOR network peers, so make sure you can connect to the TOR

Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat

Bittrex was always the only exchange, the trading volume is good, no danger of delisting, the related projects, the Viral Exchange and Stratis, are quite healthy,
so calm down - there're no reasons to worry  Smiley

if you have problems with the wallet connections/syncing, make blitz.conf file (in the same folder as the wallet.dat) to add nodes for syncing manually, paste the following inside the file:

Code:
addnode=7b27wumvhiba6g7m.onion
addnode=7txnon6twdf6s5e7.onion
addnode=bihtfv6c73qiidre.onion
addnode=doamhaip5ijaogsm.onion
addnode=fen7p7tf74vd5h5r.onion
addnode=ft3irlom4okdt4jv.onion
addnode=i66bxsj6gdnyufko.onion
addnode=mj4d5fixmjkz642m.onion
addnode=mpi36i2qeg4plruw.onion
addnode=nqek2rba2auw7ckr.onion
addnode=owufymuj4hjvpxaf.onion
addnode=qc2qwdtylhov6pgj.onion
addnode=x3sitpks2a5ercib.onion

the info about the currently available nodes you can find on the explorer site - https://chainz.cryptoid.info/blitz/#!network

all the nodes are the TOR network peers, so make sure you can connect to the TOR
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Activity: 12
ur spreading fud, its not being delisted, it wasn't on the bittrex coin removal list, I saw bits, and bitz, but the symbol blitz wasn't on there, u have facts?

you r right, but bittrex wasnt trading BITZ at this time, so I assumed it was just a typo and they meant BLITZ
i messaged the support plenty times, no response.

anyways, it still looks dead af
their windows wallet doesnt even work i mean wtf, otherwise i would transfer my blitz from bittrex to it (cuz i thoughts it really gets delisted)

i sold.
i mean i had to sell, i couldnt risk it
Activity: 756
Merit: 268

Hello.With the announced implementation of the project will occupy a large niche, I'm afraid even to assume a possible capitalization. I will monitor the implementation of, and maybe I'm the project investor.

Hard to know what this bot is trying to say, is C3PO about, maybe he can help translate. So disappointing to see this forum overrun by spam bots, maybe one day with AI these bots will be entertaining,  but at the moment they're just a pain in the ass.
Activity: 15

Hello.With the announced implementation of the project will occupy a large niche, I'm afraid even to assume a possible capitalization. I will monitor the implementation of, and maybe I'm the project investor.
Activity: 53
Merit: 11
i set the wallet on windows 10, but it does not sync... How to send a BLITZ?
Try to start wallet with add node: blitz-qt -addnode=

and try one of the addresses, i've got it from getpeerinfo:
owufymuj4hjvpxaf.onion
7txnon6twdf6s5e7.onion
2ufuhxdmxd3tdyzl.onion
fen7p7tf74vd5h5r.onion
i66bxsj6gdnyufko.onion
bihtfv6c73qiidre.onion
2ea3tcv2an2dfrdx.onion
mn7xs4uvj6r37mlt.onion
doamhaip5ijaogsm.onion

For example: blitz-qt -addnode=owufymuj4hjvpxaf.onion
Activity: 1
ur spreading fud, its not being delisted, it wasn't on the bittrex coin removal list, I saw bits, and bitz, but the symbol blitz wasn't on there, u have facts?
Activity: 12

had the same issue, i just sold my blitz, when bittrex delist hits its gonna be dead anyways, better get something out of it.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
What's wrong with Blitz Huh
Pump and disposal quickly.
This could jeopardize this coin in bittrex

what are the forecasts? where will BLITZ be traded now?
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
What's wrong with Blitz Huh
Pump and disposal quickly.
This could jeopardize this coin in bittrex
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
market to do better need stratis help , and that one is doing his bad share too so need waiting .
Activity: 53
Merit: 11
so, there is no hope for the revival of the project? can forget about coins?
why?
blockchain is working
coins trading on bittrex
coins used by TVE
Pages:
Jump to: