Pages:
Author

Topic: [BLITZ] BLITZCASH | A brand new face for BlitzCoin | FITALIZE | TVE - page 15. (Read 84549 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 0
BLITZ is exactly belongs to Stratis?
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
lmao here we go with more PnD action on a vaporware shitcoin

-dead coin check
-accumulation done check
-alt season starting check
-new shill accounts in here saing OMG PUMP MOON OMG check
-this blitz shit gonna dump again shortly (soon check)
Activity: 146
Blitz is a wholly owned subsidiary of Stratis, which has a capitalization of more than $ 1 billion and which grew by 10,000% in 2017. So until March 2018 Blitz will grow by 1000% for sure.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
Because it's high time
Activity: 76
Merit: 2
Guys, why does Blitz grow?
Activity: 84
Have you a channel or reddit? It is one of the most popular portals of different thoughts and you can run down them - and improve yourself. Now I'm reading subreddits of Ethereum and LuckyToken.
Activity: 91
Incredibly grew today!!!
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
Сайт: autobounty.club
Hi gay's. How to sinhronize my wallet? I have 0 connections in my wallet in two days.  Angry
Activity: 1
Activity: 15

https://twitter.com/Khil0ne/status/943055116336291840

As mentioned before @bitalize #BLITZ will be the first existing coin Stratis will deploy via their Blockchain-as-a-service offering @stratisplatform.

From Stratis Slack. Todays comments by Stratis CEO Chris:

"Blitz will be the first existing coin we deploy via our Blockchain-as-a-service offering. We are actually moving very close to this, with the developments over the last few weeks.
We really need to migrate TVE to the full node in order to extend the functionality and to implement it onchain like Steemit. But first Blitz needs to move over to our code base."

"Blitz is a sleeping dragon, it has one of the best platforms in crypto with real utility in theviralexchange.com"

"Blitz will have access to most of our tech (TumbleBit, Breeze) once they are part of the Stratis ecosystem"

yeah one of the best platform in crypto sure  Roll Eyes

you can earn viral points in theviralexchange.com and the only crypto you get for your viral points is Blitz ... And let me tell you how much you get for 130 Viral Work :  you have to follow, like, retweet  in twitter, facebook, +google, youtube and u get generally 1 viral point for each. The minimum withdrawal amount is 130 Viral Points which is equal to  +0.31796243 BLITZ 

So just do your math and u will see how much cent you get for 130 Viral Work  Grin

is this coin gonna pump again? or it's just a dead coin?
Activity: 378
Merit: 114

https://twitter.com/Khil0ne/status/943055116336291840

As mentioned before @bitalize #BLITZ will be the first existing coin Stratis will deploy via their Blockchain-as-a-service offering @stratisplatform.

From Stratis Slack. Todays comments by Stratis CEO Chris:

"Blitz will be the first existing coin we deploy via our Blockchain-as-a-service offering. We are actually moving very close to this, with the developments over the last few weeks.
We really need to migrate TVE to the full node in order to extend the functionality and to implement it onchain like Steemit. But first Blitz needs to move over to our code base."

"Blitz is a sleeping dragon, it has one of the best platforms in crypto with real utility in theviralexchange.com"

"Blitz will have access to most of our tech (TumbleBit, Breeze) once they are part of the Stratis ecosystem"

yeah one of the best platform in crypto sure  Roll Eyes

you can earn viral points in theviralexchange.com and the only crypto you get for your viral points is Blitz ... And let me tell you how much you get for 130 Viral Work :  you have to follow, like, retweet  in twitter, facebook, +google, youtube and u get generally 1 viral point for each. The minimum withdrawal amount is 130 Viral Points which is equal to  +0.31796243 BLITZ 

So just do your math and u will see how much cent you get for 130 Viral Work  Grin
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
anyone know how to load up a wallet.dat from 2014 into the new blitz-QT wallet?  its not registering my coins.
The wallet doesn't launche with the wallet.dat from blitzcoin 2014.
How to swap blitzcoin to blitzcash?
Activity: 1
 Cry Cry Cry :'(BlitzCoin is BlitzCash?Huh
Activity: 213
I can't sync wallet. I did through bootstrap.dat. After launch a wallet I have 0 active connections. Help, please!
Activity: 2
anyone know how to load up a wallet.dat from 2014 into the new blitz-QT wallet?  its not registering my coins.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
BLITZ can bypass $20+
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1000
how can a shitcoin growth so much ? last msg on slack is from 28 november and last news is no one dev is working on blitz.

Look like there's a pump n dump cartel using weak people knowledge about fundamental to buy their bag lmao

gg
Activity: 123
this is interesting news! Thats why Blitz so flew up!  Cheesy
It is a pity that my Bittrex account is disable  Grin
Do you think there will be growth more?

Nothing new, this has been known for years. Its in the STRAT white paper...smh
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
BLITZ $5.07 USD (93.17%) , Circulating Supply 4,114,126 BLITZ , 27 December 2017, PRICE 25$
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
So where there be a coin swap or will the coin be dies and you laugh at all the stupid loosers who paid on Bitrex or you will tell you "loosers" who gave their money on Bittrex what to do wit the swap???

Why is there no comunication with investors or you just consider them loosers who you feel entitled to steel money from???
Pages:
Jump to: