Pages:
Author

Topic: [BLITZ] BLITZCASH | A brand new face for BlitzCoin | FITALIZE | TVE - page 13. (Read 84549 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
so, there is no hope for the revival of the project? can forget about coins?
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
This project is dead. Coin should just be erased lol
It is a half-dead project, is abandoned by the developers? It can only be said that the fast chain bubble is too much.
Completely working project with a working application Viral Exchange. Not every project can boast of a real application where you can make money.

Are you seriously? Social networks are abandoned, the site is not updated, I can not join the slack. Where did you see the fully working project? Huh

it is fake user prob or major bag holder.

i told everyone since last YEAR this project is dead shit, just a insider devs coin they used for pump and dump, that's it.

don't waste your time/money on this garbage.
Activity: 266
Merit: 3
So beautifully written about the project, that they will cooperate with stratis, But....something went wrong((
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
It is a half-dead project, is abandoned by the developers? It can only be said that the fast chain bubble is too much.
Completely working project with a working application Viral Exchange. Not every project can boast of a real application where you can make money.

Are you seriously? Social networks are abandoned, the site is not updated, I can not join the slack. Where did you see the fully working project? Huh
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
And is this their project? Why then the coins are so different in price relative to the blitz. I mean a couple of months ago, it was possible to exchange Viral coins for ~ 1.2 blitz and now completely tears are 0.5, I remember that happy time when 130 virals gave more than two blitzes

It depends on the price of the blitz, I'm more than a year in TVE, I had my own TVE coin before, then they removed it (and they also removed it from coinmarketcap), and switched to blitz, 130 TVE is estimated at about $ 1 and converted to blitz at the exchange rate

Yes, I also saw it. It turns out that you need to convert your Viral Points when the price for Blitz Cash is minimal in usd. Then wait until the next pump to sell them on the stock exchange.

I thus worked over $ 40 only on Blitz, withdrew when the price was minimal ($ 1), sold more, then bought again, again sold more ... and from about 4-5 $ made about $ 40

Activity: 994
Merit: 261
Activity: 352
Merit: 104
SquidCoin.cash
Do the team has any plans to move to another exchange? Bittrex too problematic for verification.

I think that such a project needs to be promoted to other exchanges. Can anyone from the project developer hear our request?
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto

yup! LMAO ppl still here for yearly 1 time pump and dump for vapor shit coin eh? HAHAHAHA dreamers.
give it up please!
Activity: 298
What news? Are there any other projects for Viral? And then the native coins are not very much appreciated

I got a bit of BLITZ and will wait till may be march/beg of April to see result
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
What news? Are there any other projects for Viral? And then the native coins are not very much appreciated
SquidCoin.cash
And is this their project? Why then the coins are so different in price relative to the blitz. I mean a couple of months ago, it was possible to exchange Viral coins for ~ 1.2 blitz and now completely tears are 0.5, I remember that happy time when 130 virals gave more than two blitzes

It depends on the price of the blitz, I'm more than a year in TVE, I had my own TVE coin before, then they removed it (and they also removed it from coinmarketcap), and switched to blitz, 130 TVE is estimated at about $ 1 and converted to blitz at the exchange rate

Yes, I also saw it. It turns out that you need to convert your Viral Points when the price for Blitz Cash is minimal in usd. Then wait until the next pump to sell them on the stock exchange.

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠

I heard that the BLITZ coin belongs to the Stratis team, but I do not know if it's true
SquidCoin.cash
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Activity: 3
Activity: 756
Merit: 268

It is alive, go to Blitz channel on STRATIS slack for details.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Activity: 3
Hello! In 2014 I sent Blitzcoin from Bittrex to my wallet. Now I would like to get them back.

I understand Blitzcoin changed name and now it's Blitzcash, so I can use Blitzcash wallet. Am I right? Becouse of that I've downloaded latest wallet, bootstrap file, synchronized wallet with network. Then I've tried run program with my old wallet.dat file. Unfortunety during that I'm getting error: "error reading wallet.dat! all keys read correctly, but transaction data or address book entries might be missing or incorrect." and program crash.

I've tried use two different backup files; then run program with -rescan line, -zapwallettxes line and -zapwallettxes=2 line. Is something else I can do to rescue my coins?  Cry

Apparently to deal with this and help you will be able to only the developers of Blitzcash. You can try to contact support through their official website.

OK, thanks. I've already written to Blitz support team (support centre) and wait for answer. It would be very sad lost 38k Blitzs. If someone could help me get them back (efficiently) I would give 10% Blitzcoins him.
Pages:
Jump to: