Pages:
Author

Topic: [BLITZ] BLITZCASH | A brand new face for BlitzCoin | FITALIZE | TVE - page 14. (Read 84549 times)

Activity: 352
Merit: 104
SquidCoin.cash
Hello! In 2014 I sent Blitzcoin from Bittrex to my wallet. Now I would like to get them back.

I understand Blitzcoin changed name and now it's Blitzcash, so I can use Blitzcash wallet. Am I right? Becouse of that I've downloaded latest wallet, bootstrap file, synchronized wallet with network. Then I've tried run program with my old wallet.dat file. Unfortunety during that I'm getting error: "error reading wallet.dat! all keys read correctly, but transaction data or address book entries might be missing or incorrect." and program crash.

I've tried use two different backup files; then run program with -rescan line, -zapwallettxes line and -zapwallettxes=2 line. Is something else I can do to rescue my coins?  Cry

Apparently to deal with this and help you will be able to only the developers of Blitzcash. You can try to contact support through their official website.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hello! In 2014 I sent Blitzcoin from Bittrex to my wallet. Now I would like to get them back.

I understand Blitzcoin changed name and now it's Blitzcash, so I can use Blitzcash wallet. Am I right? Becouse of that I've downloaded latest wallet, bootstrap file, synchronized wallet with network. Then I've tried run program with my old wallet.dat file. Unfortunety during that I'm getting error: "error reading wallet.dat! all keys read correctly, but transaction data or address book entries might be missing or incorrect." and program crash.

I've tried use two different backup files; then run program with -rescan line, -zapwallettxes line and -zapwallettxes=2 line. Is something else I can do to rescue my coins?  Cry

Activity: 352
Merit: 104
SquidCoin.cash
I heard that it will be listed on Bibox exchange soon

It is perfectly! Because the coin is now traded only on Bittrex where there is great inconvenience with verification. In any case, any project needs a few exchanges.
Activity: 3
anyone know how to load up a wallet.dat from 2014 into the new blitz-QT wallet?  its not registering my coins.
The wallet doesn't launche with the wallet.dat from blitzcoin 2014.
How to swap blitzcoin to blitzcash?

I have the same problem.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Every time a user loves, follows or browses social networking pages of other members, they receive viral glasses, which can then be used to gain more followers, sympathies, views or visitors on their website or social networks. Just looking through the pages I will be credited with coins?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
This is a dead coin, no Development whatsoever.

pump and dump. Be careful to those that will hold the bags

Yeah, i think so too. On nowadays bulls market all the coins rises in price. And, unfortunately, many people will lose money as a result. Be careful with investments!
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Blitz will easily make x4 by BTC prices to overhead last ATH
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Nice growth, but it's only beginning. It's cap is only 21M usd, so it will growth x10-x30 easily.

is that true? risk for now and i don't want to take this risk
need to be careful for each action, thanks for your information and it really helps me
Activity: 205
I heard that it will be listed on Bibox exchange soon
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Nice growth, but it's only beginning. It's cap is only 21M usd, so it will growth x10-x30 easily.

Activity: 140
legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1000
That's cool! 40% per day!
you mean 40% pos interest every day ? that would be very huge and how to

solve the problem of inflation with the high pos.

Activity: 142
I'll keep it, too. 0.001 soon to be seen
Activity: 284
Merit: 101
Activity: 222
I have already done 400% on it. Wait further
Activity: 237
Merit: 250
Blitz will be top 10 because stratis will be top 10, best 2 projects are on one board. Nice we will go up soon.
Activity: 120
Yesterday I was at a conference dedicated to Internet marketing in Paris. They actively promoted "The Viral Exchange". So it looks like a good project.
Activity: 939
Merit: 256

what, from staking?

edit, yo, you mean 40% gain per day, jeez, I never look at CMC these days haha
Activity: 195
Merit: 11
Activity: 939
Merit: 256
lmao here we go with more PnD action on a vaporware shitcoin

-dead coin check
-accumulation done check
-alt season starting check
-new shill accounts in here saing OMG PUMP MOON OMG check
-this blitz shit gonna dump again shortly (soon check)

TVE side chain ... check!
crypto hedge fund buyers .... check!
Pages:
Jump to: