Pages:
Author

Topic: [BLITZ] BLITZCASH | A brand new face for BlitzCoin | FITALIZE | TVE - page 27. (Read 84549 times)

Activity: 577
Merit: 500
synced my wallet ok a week or so ago but now am not getting any active connections - anyone-else experiencing same problem?

cause this is a useless turd of a coin/project, regardless of being 'on stratis' or whatever bs.

I would have been inclined to agree with you but started the wallet again just now and it's started syncing again...maybe there's still hope Smiley
It happens to me too. Sometimes I need to restart the wallet when it is syncing. It just stops for some reason. Ok after a restart. I usually have 12 to 17 connections. How many are you all getting?

9 connections...eventually Smiley
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
How can I tell if the windows wallet is syncing?  Mine is out of sync and I can't tell if it is downloading.
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
synced my wallet ok a week or so ago but now am not getting any active connections - anyone-else experiencing same problem?

cause this is a useless turd of a coin/project, regardless of being 'on stratis' or whatever bs.

I would have been inclined to agree with you but started the wallet again just now and it's started syncing again...maybe there's still hope Smiley
It happens to me too. Sometimes I need to restart the wallet when it is syncing. It just stops for some reason. Ok after a restart. I usually have 12 to 17 connections. How many are you all getting?

cause this is a uselss turd of a coin/project, regardless of being 'on stratis' or whatever bs.

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto

cause this is a uselss turd of a coin/project, regardless of being 'on stratis' or whatever bs.
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
any news?I bounty some coin with the price 0.00008.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
@bonzocorleonee
so chris will make blitz a sidechain of stratis or i'm just dead wrong , seems people still buying dips on trex.

No wonder the price is pumping hard at bittrex, good news for Blitz holders, you never walk alone.

Well it has been indicated in the whitepaper of stratis since their ICO.

Any benefits becoming as a sidechsin of stratis?
From what i know the benefit is that, It will have every stratis feature and can follow all the stratis development. They can choose which one they are going to use and which one they wont use. I suggest to join the stratis slack and ask the team about it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
so chris will make blitz a sidechain of stratis or i'm just dead wrong , seems people still buying dips on trex.

No wonder the price is pumping hard at bittrex, good news for Blitz holders, you never walk alone.

Well, i dont know much but the only thing i can think of is blitz no longer has to trouble itself on securing/monitoring a blockchain and no more inflation.
N30
Activity: 309

N30
Activity: 309
Not much activity in this thread. What is going on with this coin?
Activity: 644
Merit: 251

Activity: 383

legendary
congrats with all time high? Cheesy
Maybe because it's moving to a sidechain of Stratis.
sidechain ? Unbelievable
We will see....
legendary
Activity: 1188
i believe at the right time blitz will go mainstream
Activity: 322
congrats with all time high? Cheesy
Maybe because it's moving to a sidechain of Stratis.
sidechain ? Unbelievable
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
@bonzocorleonee
Yes blitz will be stratis first sidechain, confirmed by chris on stratis slack. And one good things about side chain is that it will be more flexible than the main chain, so blitz can choose whatever stratis feature to add according to their needs. Basically they will have everythings that stratis have. You may want to join stratis slack to ask question about it, very friendly and helpful community.

Looks like blitz team is busy working on the migration, hopefully after its finished they will improve their communication.
legendary
Activity: 1188
legendary
What happened to the website?
The website works on my end.

fitalize.com doesn't work for me...try it again?
You are right, it does not work. I will send out some emails. Will check on slack tomorrow.
Activity: 327
What happened to the website?
The website works on my end.

fitalize.com doesn't work for me...try it again?
Pages:
Jump to: