Pages:
Author

Topic: [BLITZ] BLITZCASH | A brand new face for BlitzCoin | FITALIZE | TVE - page 23. (Read 84549 times)

legendary
Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000
Why is there so low activity despite of, lot of going for this join, there is any other forum for this coin?

It is the silence before the storm. much activity is on stratis slack about BLITZ

Like what?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Why is there so low activity despite of, lot of going for this join, there is any other forum for this coin?

It is the silence before the storm. much activity is on stratis slack about BLITZ
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
10 Dollar here we come

Why would it go up to 10 do you think?  It's already at $3.9 approximately.

Still undervalued and some market maker try to push the price down.Thats good signs
Activity: 245
Merit: 101
Im holding till top 25. Blitzcash, Stratis side chain. To the freaking moon.

Just curious as to why you think so?

There is a good possibility this coin could go up because of Stratis's billion dollar evaluation. If the side chain is just a tenth of that evaluation than we can assume that Blitz will go to 100 million eventually. This is just my speculation though but I think its fair to think that.

Remember too Blitz is still vary undervalued at 12 million. If it simply goes up another 18 million (which is a strong possibility) than we are already at $10
10 Dollar here we come
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
"i think not, they are not the same
But I wonder why blizt is famous and the price goes up to the moon "

dude read the Stratis whitepaper. and yes pretty sure blitzcoin is blitzcash. you think not but you dont even know about stratis and blitz working together. so yeah.
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
Hi all Is Blitzcash just name change for Blitzcoin? thanks
i think not, they are not the same
But I wonder why blizt is famous and the price goes up to the moon Huh
Activity: 12
Im holding till top 25. Blitzcash, Stratis side chain. To the freaking moon.
Activity: 559
Merit: 250
Who is behind all this spike ? I see there are not many updates or news on this thread. It was like almost abandoned and now it has been there where is hard to imagine. Volume is crazy which doesn't looks like a simple pump. I am keeping eye on this but it isn't entry point definitely at this stage with so much increase already. Let the market calm down before taking your position.
4chan was shilling hard yesterday, and I actually bought the Stratis news. Could have made a lot of $$$ but I put a sell order @ 120k satoshi before I went to bed. Bad decision Sad
Activity: 135
Hi all Is Blitzcash just name change for Blitzcoin? thanks
Activity: 46
Read the STRAT whitepaper - Blitz is all over it.
Activity: 154
@bonzocorleonee
For all the people who wondering what happen, join the Stratis slack. CEO of Stratis, Chris has said numerous time that blitz will be the first Stratis side chain. It is even mentioned in Stratis whitepaper. So its not just a rumour, it is confirmed. Lot of people just realize the potential of it as it will replace viral ponts on TVE aswell. And you should remember that blitz marketcap was very low before
I have to start thinking like a complete idiot to anticipate these pumps. Get into the mind of the new money coming into Crypto. Sidechain. What an idiotic reason for a coin to go 1000% in a few days. Cue the endless Stratis sidechains now that the sheep are hungry for more shitcoins.

Why are you so salty you didnt get in early? Blitzcash and Stratis are building a real community around these coins. Once Blitzcash app comes out you will be able to make money by simply exercising with your fitbit. Much like Steem has built a community around their coin with social media, Blitzcash will do the same.

Most other coins have no use case and no vision for the future. I think Blitzcash does which is why I am long in it.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Who is behind all this spike ? I see there are not many updates or news on this thread. It was like almost abandoned and now it has been there where is hard to imagine. Volume is crazy which doesn't looks like a simple pump. I am keeping eye on this but it isn't entry point definitely at this stage with so much increase already. Let the market calm down before taking your position.
Activity: 29
Dev has not even posted here since last July, but posts in the KMD thread recently. Wake up people. You couldn't be less ignorant if an anvil fell on your head.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/xrobesx-289922
Activity: 29
I have to start thinking like a complete idiot to anticipate these pumps. Get into the mind of the new money coming into Crypto. Sidechain. What an idiotic reason for a coin to go 1000% in a few days. Cue the endless Stratis sidechains now that the sheep are hungry for more shitcoins.
blitz is the gift that keeps on giving lol the rise is insane

congrats everyone on sticking with Blitzcash. This is just the beginning with Stratis & Blitzcash. These are the next big coins. Strap in and HODL on!
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I do not understand how I can get a Blitz coin with TVE. It gives an error and I can not do anything.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
blitz is the gift that keeps on giving lol the rise is insane
Pages:
Jump to: