Pages:
Author

Topic: [BLITZ] BLITZCASH | A brand new face for BlitzCoin | FITALIZE | TVE - page 28. (Read 84549 times)

legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
What happened to the website?
The website works on my end.
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
What happened to the website?
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
i cant start the wallet anymore, it just hangs when "initializing tor network"
Whats wrong in my setup?
It ran normal a month ago.

IW

My wallet works OK. Did you figure it out. I have 3.0 May 2015 build on block 1451910 as of 4/6 uta +8 7:47am

Can confirm this. Mine is running like a butter smeared with lard meaning its running smoother than both butter and lard. It takes the definition of smoothness to the level where nothing can be as smooth as it is. Anyway they should have launched a clean and stable blockchain without this anonymization shtick. Im officially boycotting tor and demand u to join me.
legendary
Whats wrong in my setup?

IW

My wallet works OK. Did you figure it out. I have 3.0 May 2015 build on block 1451910 as of 4/6 uta +8 7:47am

no luck. i downloaded the bootstrap and it was loading for 24hrs without success.
i just deleted the bootstrap and restarted the wallet 3.0 and no connections so far...15 minutes

still nothing. this has been the worst experience dealing with a wallet. the amount of time is a joke. im selling my blitz.

i already have 13 wallets staking on multiple computers and blitz is bullshit.

That is extremely annoying and incovenient, unfortunately you won't be able to sell your blitz if you don't have any connections at all.

they never left the exchange. was never able to get this shitty wallet to work. im out!
Sometimes it feels like whatever you do it will not work. Take your time figure out what you have done and try something else. I will help if I can.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Whats wrong in my setup?

IW

no luck. i downloaded the bootstrap and it was loading for 24hrs without success.
i just deleted the bootstrap and restarted the wallet 3.0 and no connections so far...15 minutes

still nothing. this has been the worst experience dealing with a wallet. the amount of time is a joke. im selling my blitz.

That is extremely annoying and incovenient, unfortunately you won't be able to sell your blitz if you don't have any connections at all.

they never left the exchange. was never able to get this shitty wallet to work. im out!
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
Whats wrong in my setup?

IW

Whats wrong in my setup?

IW

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Whats wrong in my setup?

IW

Put these in your .conf file

addnode=2ea3tcv2an2dfrdx.onion
addnode=3el5agwdir2txb7f.onion
addnode=5cizy52s5f4vxxo4.onion
addnode=doamhaip5ijaogsm.onion
addnode=erw2yghhcj6grtgk.onion
addnode=iulaxtnapacwkakw.onion
addnode=maicadbrkswcl6os.onion
addnode=pqmcy5csgvkmxefz.onion
addnode=s7mcxb7xcujolrxd.onion
addnode=xb6ftnm5v37kdmvm.onion
Whats wrong in my setup?

IW

legendary
congrats with all time high? Cheesy
Maybe because it's moving to a sidechain of Stratis.
legendary
Whats wrong in my setup?

IW

Activity: 604
congrats with all time high? Cheesy
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Fitaliza doesnt work huh?
Activity: 736
Whats wrong in my setup?

IW
is the current wallet 3.0?

i have no connections.
Activity: 64
So what happen to the Blitz we hold in bittrex?
Activity: 112
For anyone is still holding the coin, CryptoBE will be removing the BlitzCash block explorer within 30 days. If someone wants to offer to pay a small hosting fee to keep it up for one more year, please PM me.
Activity: 577
So Blitz is switching to a new chain? Do we have to do a swap or something?

Good question - look forward to hearing the answer  Smiley

No swap. Once viral points are replaced by blitz on TVE. Every action on TVE will be recorded on the blockchain.

ok, thanks @Crypto privacy, so Blitz holders don't need to do anything, apart from the usual thing of ensuring they're using the latest wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
I think whale accumulation .. last pump was that.. I was there and I saw somebody accumulated a lot.. maybe this time we will start ! Smiley
Activity: 577
So Blitz is switching to a new chain? Do we have to do a swap or something?

Good question - look forward to hearing the answer  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: