Pages:
Author

Topic: [BLITZ] BLITZCASH | A brand new face for BlitzCoin | FITALIZE | TVE - page 30. (Read 84549 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
On the 5th November it was our 2 year anniversary  Smiley
Hi there, Back in November 2014 I bought blitzcoin.
This week I tried to view my address on the current block explorer but it does not show up. Where are my blitzcoins that I bought in 2014

How do i use my blitzcoins. I have my original wallet.

Send them back to the place they originate from. May the odds be that the chain is diluted with dust spam to glowing embers thus block explorer could not find ur addy. Or u got conned and block explorer went on to fork chain. Could that be?

Hey guys,
The blitz address below is what i used. Which chain does this address belong to:
BAG8TqxDFLmX1Czui3LkihwqKRfNT1HuFa

Which coin developers are developing it
Thanks for all help

CAN ANYBODY GIVE ME ANY CLUE ON WHAT HAPPENED TO THE ORIGINAL BLITZCOIN I BOUGHT AND SENT TO THAT ADDRESS ABOVE. WHICH CHAIN THAT HOLDS THE ADDRESS ABOVE AND IS RUNNING
ANY HELP THANKS
Activity: 292
Merit: 259
wagerr.com
Question i just downloaded the latest blitz-qt.exe (v3).
However my connection stays at 0 connections when i try to update my old blitzcoin wallet.dat file.

What i did was replace the wallet.dat file in appdata, and opened up the new app.
However it does not sync, any help with this pls?

add this to your conf file

addnode=2ea3tcv2an2dfrdx.onion
addnode=doamhaip5ijaogsm.onion
addnode=erw2yghhcj6grtgk.onion
addnode=g2yq2bcrjnhvnein.onion
addnode=iulaxtnapacwkakw.onion
addnode=kdvsh7ruwl6fxrx3.onion
addnode=nsc2oxqsg4v6ktgs.onion
addnode=pqmcy5csgvkmxefz.onion
addnode=r3uqgjyd6xmheuf4.onion
addnode=svirnmlkfwjiigpd.onion
addnode=unsbxigw4ip5vcgq.onion
addnode=vppg5ci5dzu34gwf.onion
addnode=ywjsa2dgrqlkvdxu.onion
Activity: 56
Question i just downloaded the latest blitz-qt.exe (v3).
However my connection stays at 0 connections when i try to update my old blitzcoin wallet.dat file.

What i did was replace the wallet.dat file in appdata, and opened up the new app.
However it does not sync, any help with this pls?
Activity: 264
Merit: 250
I don't understand the problem between stratis and blitz (english not my mother tongue)
Can you explain in few word ?

And what is the conclusion ? time to buy or not ?

Someone started a discussion thread here   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/stratis-and-blitz-whats-the-real-story-here-smoke-without-fire-inferno-1768875

It's got some info for you
Activity: 16
Multipool is dead, is blitz PoW-mineable still?
Activity: 26
I don't understand the problem between stratis and blitz (english not my mother tongue)
Can you explain in few word ?

And what is the conclusion ? time to buy or not ?
Activity: 524
Merit: 500
this good concept for the crypto I hope it will be successfull
but still no exchanges yet?

No. It is on bittrex, always, https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-blitz
Activity: 305
Is Killakem still remain the dev of this coin?

Unknown, but Blitz does get a mention in the Stratis whitepaper, so he hasn't exactly forgotten about it
Why would you head to Stratis  Huh

You should go and talk to your executive who simply did not ask the community. This is very low level to go and great fud on the one who made the proposition to your executives. Why would you blame Stratis?

The executives should have voted for the swap, no doubting that was the best option on the table, but what they did agree to could still be a pretty good deal, we just don't know yet. Really need some of these blitz executives to explain what happened. Either way the Blitz community needs to wake up a bit, join the discussion.

Option B:
We keep Blitzcoin as is. We make the new blockchain its own Bitalize project that pays a % to Blitz Rewards.  This would mean the BAAS platform is isolated from Blitz. The new platform and blockchain will be developed in an open source manner. so some of the development could flow back into the Blitz Blockchain.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Is Killakem still remain the dev of this coin?
Activity: 435
Why would you head to Stratis  Huh

You should go and talk to your executive who simply did not ask the community. This is very low level to go and great fud on the one who made the proposition to your executives. Why would you blame Stratis?
Wake up Blitz community, head on over to the Stratis thread and make some noise, apparently Blitz executives secured a revenue sharing deal with killakem, dev of Blitz & Stratis, for a profit share in Stratis.

All very mysterious, but looks like this really happened.

Would you have liked 1/6 share of Stratis in a coin swap? That's what was on offer (why some guys are making WTB's today), but the silly blitz executives fucked it up (or were tricked depending on your POV), either way some sort of 'share' was agreed to for Blitz holders, but Stratis bag holders are putting up a fight.

Do some research and head on over to the Stratis thread for more updates.

Start reading from here to get up to speed - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17601487
Activity: 1064
Merit: 589
this good concept for the crypto I hope it will be successfull
but still no exchanges yet?
Activity: 939
Merit: 256
WTB 5k BLITZ, send PM's with offers. Will buy more for a discount
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
Sell me your  Blitz.

PM me with offer, i want 1+BTC offers, no chump change.

Cheers.
Activity: 2146
Merit: 518
Who here is aware that the blitz community supposedly declined a swap into Stratis?

This is the story just revealed on the stratis thread.

FYI: Lets get this straight, Blitz is not his project. He worked on blitz as freelance developer. During that time he developed 2 projects. http://theviralexchange.com (4000 user per month) and http://www.fitalize.com. Before Stratis was announced the blitz community were given a choice whether the they were interested in a swap which they declined. Blitz will be the first currency on the stratis sidechain which will replace viral points on the TVE platform.

Just quoting in case it gets deleted. First public acknowledgement that blitz holders were offered a swap. Truth is a select group of 6-10 guys in a restricted slack were tricked into agreeing to something blitz holders with under 30k coins probably had no knowledge of before today. I wonder if they'll be upset when they realise what went down.

My reference to the 6-10 guys in the restricted slack is the so called 'executive lounge' for investors with +30k blitz

U misspelled it. Its not executive, its extortive longe. Ive told u this many times and Im not gonna repeat myself. U bribed roommagazine to host ur shady ads promoting ur business initiative among lunatics, house wives and pregnant morons. Thats a super docile audience that perfectly fits in with ur plans. Those folks click the affiliate links in ur adds and get redirected to ur slack channel where u extort cash from them.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
Who here is aware that the blitz community supposedly declined a swap into Stratis?

FYI: Lets get this straight, Blitz is not his project. He worked on blitz as freelance developer. During that time he developed 2 projects. http://theviralexchange.com (4000 user per month) and http://www.fitalize.com. Before Stratis was announced the blitz community were given a choice whether the they were interested in a swap which they declined. Blitz will be the first currency on the stratis sidechain which will replace viral points on the TVE platform.

Just quoting in case it gets deleted. First public acknowledgement that blitz holders were offered a swap. Truth is a select group of 6-10 guys in a restricted slack were tricked into agreeing to something blitz holders with under 30k coins probably had no knowledge of before today. I wonder if they'll be upset when they realise what went down.

My reference to the 6-10 guys in the restricted slack is the so called 'executive lounge' for investors with +30k blitz

the fuck is this shit?  time to dump inside scammy blitz?  no wonder you devs been so fucking quite the last 6 months!

blitz devs you got an answer or what?  can't believe you guys chose to DECLINE joining stratis, what a fail.  i guess it was to just protect your OWN insider interests huh?  thus horde all the coins and get your sell on during pumps or what? 

otherwise doyou have some master plan in place re. blitz being the first currency for the sidechain stuff or no?Huh  if not then wtf are you doing and what is blitz good for? lol
Activity: 405

Activity: 54
On the 5th November it was our 2 year anniversary  Smiley
Hi there, Back in November 2014 I bought blitzcoin.
This week I tried to view my address on the current block explorer but it does not show up. Where are my blitzcoins that I bought in 2014

How do i use my blitzcoins. I have my original wallet.

Send them back to the place they originate from. May the odds be that the chain is diluted with dust spam to glowing embers thus block explorer could not find ur addy. Or u got conned and block explorer went on to fork chain. Could that be?

Hey guys,
The blitz address below is what i used. Which chain does this address belong to:
BAG8TqxDFLmX1Czui3LkihwqKRfNT1HuFa

Which coin developers are developing it
Thanks for all help
Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat
@Crypto privacy @alpho2k

I would like to try to send a message in the BLITZ wallet, but not sure how to obtain the public key  Huh

Could you, please, explain what I should do  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: