Pages:
Author

Topic: [BLITZ] BLITZCASH | A brand new face for BlitzCoin | FITALIZE | TVE - page 22. (Read 84549 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501
Creator of the ICO
dont buy blitzcash. its a scam. i invested recently, did my research and then sold at loss, HAPPILY.

That's what I thought, too, at first. I looked at their website and saw the Fertilizer (sp?) and that it was a dead project. Why would they still promote it on their website?

Because the devs are busy with Stratis (my hunch)

You can bet the CEO of Stratis would not mention BlitzCash several times (and that it will be the first sidechain) if he wasn't 100% sure about Blitzcash. It's too much of a risk to leave up to some anonymous devs with a coin and an out-dated website. There are too many scam coins to take the risk.

And the only way to be 100% sure about a coin that has a website like BlitzCash is to secretly be the ones behind it. In my onion, it's both a side project of Stratis, and a side chain of Stratis.

That's what I reason, at least.

But all coins are speculation, not an investment.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
dont buy blitzcash. its a scam. i invested recently, did my research and then sold at loss, HAPPILY. 

lmao you bought at the top and you sold at the bottom. what did you read that showed this coin is a scam. Please let us know. ROFL .Some people are just not cut out for this. Just hodl people, everything gonna be alright. Dont b scared hommie. ill buy your coins for cheap Grin
Activity: 37
Activity: 1022
Merit: 501
Creator of the ICO
Is it possible the Blitzcash devs are very closely connected to the Stratis devs. (Perhaps even the same devs, but anonymous?)

When you compare http://whois.domaintools.com/blitz.cash and http://whois.sc/stratisplatform.com you see a couple of similarities (perhaps insignificant, but still interesting):

1) blitz.cash was registered on May 9, 2016. stratisplatform.com was registered on May 28, 2016.

2) both use anonymous whois

3) both use GoDaddy for registration (as do millions of other domains, of course)

The above doesn't mean much, but when you consider that Blitz is mentioned in the Stratis paper as being the first Stratis side chain, then it makes sense.

What better way to control development (and the team's integrity) of the first sidechain of a billion-dollar coin than to develop the sidechain yourself?

Why else would Blitz be mentioned several times by the Stratis CEO? Why is Blitz special? Why not another, more developed coin?

This has to be more than a coincidence.

Time to buy more BlitzCash!
Activity: 245
Merit: 101
Hope the Devs made some money on this pump. Really hoping for some movement on this project. So much potential. Blitzcash is the underdog of alt coins.
Activity: 30

The FitBit project is old. It was working a year ago, but today the fitalize website is a GoDaddy landing page.

was that project ever working? did they have a real app?

Yes, I used it for a few months, worked very well.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

The FitBit project is old. It was working a year ago, but today the fitalize website is a GoDaddy landing page.

was that project ever working? did they have a real app?
Piston Honda, I came across your name on several other pages here. You are the biggest TRASH TALKER around. Everyone - just have a look at this guy's posts. I wish there was an ignore button for those like you so the forum would improve for most of other users.

LOL yes he's everywhere spreading love and joy.

There is an ignore button. It is on the left under his profile.

This user is currently ignored.

cheers man thanks. i hate such unconstructive people. if you are positive - give me a reson. if you are negative - give me two reasons.
legendary
Activity: 1291
Piston Honda, I came across your name on several other pages here. You are the biggest TRASH TALKER around. Everyone - just have a look at this guy's posts. I wish there was an ignore button for those like you so the forum would improve for most of other users.

LOL yes he's everywhere spreading love and joy.

There is an ignore button. It is on the left under his profile.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
lol they use this as their personal pnd money making pet, accumulate and then once a year pnd with whatever hype.  last year fitalize BS and this year it is stratis side chain, which really means dick fuck all.  and yeah, they basically 'hideout' on purpose now it seems, they don't care about it or you.  if it wasn't for stratis this thing would be lonnnggg dead.
Activity: 9
5 days blitzcash cant answer my ticket nice great support
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
legendary
Activity: 1291
Jeffery, from what i caught via Slack is that their codeing efforts are very advanced. What they are working on now are cooperations to test and integrate their codes. Note that this is not some alpha/initial phase but true testing of a "product". They seem to be successful at this stage in securing partners (STRATIS, FITBIT) so i really hope that they follow the same development path on the coding aspect.

Check out their slack if you wish to know more! Also, the Stratis whitepaper mentiones Blitz.

Activity: 1
Jeffery, from what i caught via Slack is that their codeing efforts are very advanced. What they are working on now are cooperations to test and integrate their codes. Note that this is not some alpha/initial phase but true testing of a "product". They seem to be successful at this stage in securing partners (STRATIS, FITBIT) so i really hope that they follow the same development path on the coding aspect.

Check out their slack if you wish to know more! Also, the Stratis whitepaper mentiones Blitz.

True! Stratis whitepaper does mention Blitz on page 19 (check it out): https://stratisplatform.com/files/Stratis_Whitepaper.pdf
At the moment, big companies are lurking to integrate new technology. Microsoft supports Stratis, Stratis supports Blitz. Good things gonna happen! -ttm-
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Wallet is not syncing ....

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
When Blitz will go online on the new chain?
So there is no more confusion on this thread, here is what is laid out for Blitz in the Stratis Whitepaper...

Blitz sidechain
The Blitz blockchain already has a dedicated community and a series of services built on top of it. These include the Fitalize platform, which uses fitness devices such as the Fitbit to reward users with crypto coins on a per-step basis, and The Viral Exchange (TVE), a social media project that leverages cryptocurrency payments to incentivise users to like, share and follow posts for rapid publicity and growth.

In this example, the Blitz developers and community decide to move their blockchain to the Stratis ecosystem, thereby gaining a series of benefits:
 Accelerated development. Blitz is now able to follow closely the code base of Stratis, rather than spend time and resources maintaining its own version of the network software. Very little development is required in order to update the code.

 New features.
As well as its own features, Blitz can now use all of the features offered by Stratis – again saving the time, money and effort otherwise required to develop these from scratch on a separate chain.

 New network and network effect.
Blitz will keep its own services and the businesses it has built up around it, but it can now provide those to the whole Stratis ecosystem – enabling the community to access new markets and other businesses.

 Continued independence.
 Blitz retains its own unique character, community and use-cases, new potential users notwithstanding. The developers and community can make their own decisions about the direction taken by the platform, facilitated but not restricted by being part of Stratis.
Why is there so low activity despite of, lot of going for this join, there is any other forum for this coin?

It is the silence before the storm. much activity is on stratis slack about BLITZ

Like what?

CEO of Stratis has already announced Blitz will be the side chain within the Stratis Platform. Blitz will do big things. Their website has laid out a lot of use cases that will appeal to the mainstream. Very undervalued right now compared to other coins at the same price.
Pages:
Jump to: