Pages:
Author

Topic: [BLITZ] BLITZCASH | A brand new face for BlitzCoin | FITALIZE | TVE - page 26. (Read 84549 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Any date on when its supposed to be sidechaining?
not Q2. Most likely during Q3 but let's wait for official news
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Any date on when its supposed to be sidechaining?
Activity: 140

2. What are the next steps for the project. I really love the fitalize idea is fucking cool!!!

It seems that the next step will be the funeral as the Fitalize webapp & even the domain are dead now Sad

lol k wow this is bullshit, not this confirms 100% as i thought - SCAM.  nothing but rebranded dev controlled coin for devs and insider personal trade toy.  toss in some b.s. new and hype and get pump to sell off after accumulation, rinse and repeat. 

add that to the super fishy crap about them not getting with stratis or whatever AND this very sketchy side chan bullshit that NOTHING seems to be happening with and you have all smoke/mirrors.  sadly thought this would be something. pfffft. 

done with useless crap like this.
I dont see your point. The team is not the same for blitz and stratis. dont confuse things
Stratis team is very valid.
Activity: 154

2. What are the next steps for the project. I really love the fitalize idea is fucking cool!!!

It seems that the next step will be the funeral as the Fitalize webapp & even the domain are dead now Sad

lol k wow this is bullshit, not this confirms 100% as i thought - SCAM.  nothing but rebranded dev controlled coin for devs and insider personal trade toy.  toss in some b.s. new and hype and get pump to sell off after accumulation, rinse and repeat. 

add that to the super fishy crap about them not getting with stratis or whatever AND this very sketchy side chan bullshit that NOTHING seems to be happening with and you have all smoke/mirrors.  sadly thought this would be something. pfffft. 

ill buy all your blitz, pm me
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto

Thanks for the answer  I was alos just checking the webs. Its a banging idea and have been wondering when and if something like that may happen. I personally love the idea.

Is it still on the original chain? Do you know?

I also like the idea, and not only like but also used the Fitalize app, but now it seems abandoned by the devs

As for the chain - no idea, why bother as everyone is waiting for the swap or another integration of Blitz to the Stratis project

smart people are buying and staking...
Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat

Thanks for the answer  I was alos just checking the webs. Its a banging idea and have been wondering when and if something like that may happen. I personally love the idea.

I also like the idea, and not only like but also used the Fitalize app, but now it seems abandoned by the devs

As for the chain - no idea, why bother as everyone is waiting for the swap or another integration of Blitz to the Stratis project
Activity: 995
Merit: 500

Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat

Activity: 995
Good evening Blitz coiners. I have jsut stumbled across this thread and and mined this coin back at the launch on a little rig so have like 8k BLITZ.

Few questions is this then

1. Is it still the original coin? Through experience coins have been exchanged for a short period only so where does that stand.

Best  Grin Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Appreciate the responses. Will definitely do my own due diligence and go from there.
@bonzocorleonee
I'm looking to invest into Blitz, are devs still active? There's unconfirmed chatter that this will be a Sidechain for Stratis.

Also it looks like if you own 15,000 Blitz tokens it says you are eligible for rewards. What are the current rewards, can someone share their results? Thanks
It is confirmed that blitz will be the first stratis side chain. Apparently, the blitz team is lack of communication, better ask stratis team in the slack about it if you want to know more. Hopefully after it become stratis side chain, their will improve their communication.

Blitz and that its becoming Stratis side chain was mentioned in Stratis whitepaper also.

https://stratisplatform.com/files/Stratis_Whitepaper.pdf
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
I'm looking to invest into Blitz, are devs still active? There's unconfirmed chatter that this will be a Sidechain for Stratis.

Also it looks like if you own 15,000 Blitz tokens it says you are eligible for rewards. What are the current rewards, can someone share their results? Thanks

well there was agreement blitz holders would have a share of stratis...

apparently though the blitz senior members what ever they are were bribed to say they turned it down for all blitz holders.

thats the rumour i heard of course may be untrue.
Activity: 98

N30
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
I've been researching projects all day, it's a shame the developers practically abandoned it, it looked pretty cool.

All this shady business with one lead developer sneaking off into the shadows and passing it onto someone else and the drama with Stratis is definitely a reg flag also.

It is a shame. Stratis is raising in price and more investors joining and it is not reflecting that over BLITZ. a pannel dev experts on crypto would habe to take over this coin. Origisl dev is hidding in the bushes waiting in the case this explodes.
Activity: 106
I've been researching projects all day, it's a shame the developers practically abandoned it, it looked pretty cool.

All this shady business with one lead developer sneaking off into the shadows and passing it onto someone else and the drama with Stratis is definitely a reg flag also.
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
synced my wallet ok a week or so ago but now am not getting any active connections - anyone-else experiencing same problem?

cause this is a uselss turd of a coin/project, regardless of being 'on stratis' or whatever bs.

My turd synced up ok, your PC might be constipated,  download some apple products, full of fibre,  good for keeping you regular
Mine synced up OK too. Put in some addnodes and it should be OK. ( i have 23 connections ) If you need some nodes I will check my " getpeerinfo " ( in console )
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
synced my wallet ok a week or so ago but now am not getting any active connections - anyone-else experiencing same problem?

cause this is a uselss turd of a coin/project, regardless of being 'on stratis' or whatever bs.

My turd synced up ok, your PC might be constipated,  download some apple products, full of fibre,  good for keeping you regular
Activity: 88
How can I tell if the windows wallet is syncing?  Mine is out of sync and I can't tell if it is downloading.

Go to Users/[yourname]/AppData/Roaming/blitz

and look at the blk0001.dat file to see if it's increasing. If it is, your wallet is syncing.

What if it is not increasing?  Do I need to create a conf file?  Or add nodes via console?
Activity: 577
How can I tell if the windows wallet is syncing?  Mine is out of sync and I can't tell if it is downloading.

Go to Users/[yourname]/AppData/Roaming/blitz

and look at the blk0001.dat file to see if it's increasing. If it is, your wallet is syncing.
Pages:
Jump to: