Pages:
Author

Topic: Block Erupter Tube Sales Information Thread [Round4, Price at <1btc per TH/s] - page 12. (Read 88157 times)

Activity: 419
Merit: 250
@FriedCat

Have you seen all of the requests for better firmware? Is this even something you can personally do anything about? And if so, do you plan on updates?

I'd like to know before I invest in a Raspberry Pi or something similar. Please let us know publicly.
donator
Activity: 848
Merit: 1005
is a 1000W PSU enough ?
Generally yes. But the power loss on PSU would get higher.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
is a 1000W PSU enough ?
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Hello.I would like to buy a set of 10 but I dont want to assemble them myself.
1.can you send them assembled already ?
2.does the price include shipping ?
thank you !

yes
yes
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Inspired
Just a reminder, Slush's pool works no proxy and is a very stable pool (where I mine).

I changed 6 miners over to Slush's - and I confirm, it's working just fine.
Kind of nostalgic - I haven't mined here since the very beginning of my bitcoin affair.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100

This will answer quite a few questions (including PSU recommended by user bolehvpn):

where the link for this, i wanna know also the recommend psu for this
Activity: 546
Just a reminder, Slush's pool works no proxy and is a very stable pool (where I mine).
Activity: 492
ah, shipping is also included? that's very nice !
what PSU is recommended to power the device ?

This will answer quite a few questions (including PSU recommended by user bolehvpn):

If anyone wants a video tutorial of almost all the steps to build an ASICMiner Tube I recorded my process. Hope it helps Cheesy It talks about all the little quirks and stuff and things to watch out for so you don't have to learn the hard way.

http://youtu.be/zEL5EKWwBx0
legendary
Activity: 4242
Merit: 8515
'The right to privacy matters'
Looks like you can set a failover, but it doesn't revert. If your first pool goes down it switches to the second, but it doesn't periodically check the first for activity and switch back if it comes online.

now I will need to learn a setup like yours.  the controller locked into 1 pool at  most was set to ghash.

ghash went down. So I had to manually set the controller to   mmpool.org

works well on mmpool.org but I will now need to keep an eye out for the pool.

So we need this to have at least a  2 pool choice with auto rollover.

Friedcat please fix the firmware on for the gui
legendary
ah, shipping is also included? that's very nice !
what PSU is recommended to power the device ?
thanks for quick answer brother vortex.
also I would like to know how much shipping costs to Romania by DHL ?

You are most welcome.

I don't really understand your question as shipping is included (and I believe AM is using DHL).

For inquiring the actual cost you would need to know the actual weight and dimensions of the shipment. Maybe sb. who has already received such a set could help here. But again.. what for?
legendary
thanks for quick answer brother vortex.
also I would like to know how much shipping costs to Romania by DHL ?
thank you !

Yes and yes. Check the updated OP: 7.9 BTC/set of 10 fully assembled devices inclusive of shipping. Smiley
legendary
thank you !
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin: The People's Bailout
2. We now offer the shipping of fully assembled devices. If you need them to be shipped as a whole please specify
in your order. We still prefer separate shipping though, because it will reduce the potential shipping damage significantly.

Is it the the same price if they're assembled or not ?

It appears that pre-assembled hardware costs an extra BTC.183.  See cost breakdown here.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
2. We now offer the shipping of fully assembled devices. If you need them to be shipped as a whole please specify
in your order. We still prefer separate shipping though, because it will reduce the potential shipping damage significantly.

Is it the the same price if they're assembled or not ?
legendary
If anyone wants a video tutorial of almost all the steps to build an ASICMiner Tube I recorded my process. Hope it helps Cheesy It talks about all the little quirks and stuff and things to watch out for so you don't have to learn the hard way.

Thanks I will watch it on Monday.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100

legendary
to chip in here. friedcat this is pretty decent gear.

most of us have purchased thousands of dollars in gear from you. Last year I purchased more then 1000 erupters from canary. 20 blades and 4-6 cubes.
please handle the rma's quickly and please update the firmware for the controllers'
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
Coupon rule:

For each device purchased, you get a 0.05 btc coupon. The price of each new purchased device can only be reduced by one coupon. Coupon works not only for round 2 sales, but also all future devices that are priced at more than 0.05 btc each.

FC I have been trying to get a hold of you, I bought 2 from Canary and one has a board that only hashes 157 of the expected 205 and is showing a bad chain (---) can you help me RMA. Would like to pu a couple more but want to get this RMA issue handled first. Canary said to go through you. Thanks.

I also need to RMA my ethernet controller (bought in Canary's group buy) how do i proceed?
Pages:
Jump to: