Pages:
Author

Topic: Block Erupter Tube Sales Information Thread [Round4, Price at <1btc per TH/s] - page 8. (Read 88157 times)

Activity: 426
Merit: 250
I ordered on the 4th in China & got payment confirmed a few hours later. They should have shipped before the holiday. Last order I got tracking the day they arrived. I would expect that they will be arriving today hopefully, as they didn't yesterday. However I have not gotten a reply from pb or the email over the last 2 days when I requested tracking.
Me too, ordered\payd on the 5th - still no tracking and reply

I just received 6 of 11 boxes.  The other 5 had a customs delay (controllers separate box).  So great to get them already assembled.  Don't have them running yet but will update once they are.
Activity: 414
Merit: 252
I ordered on the 4th in China & got payment confirmed a few hours later. They should have shipped before the holiday. Last order I got tracking the day they arrived. I would expect that they will be arriving today hopefully, as they didn't yesterday. However I have not gotten a reply from pb or the email over the last 2 days when I requested tracking.
Me too, ordered\payd on the 5th - still no tracking and reply
Activity: 426

ordered 04.08, still not shipped

Pb promised TrNr on sunday

nothing yet, no reaction

FISHY !

6th till 8th of September were National Holidays in China.

http://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/china/
8th is 2 days ago
at least they could answer something

You probably ordered 4th which in CN time is past same time dispatch. The units then have to get to HK where they get accumulated awaiting DHL. Because of the 3 day national holiday, they've probably gone out on the 9th or waiting for the 10th. Once he gets the info, he will THEN email you. There is nothing fishy here.

the point is, i always got an answer in less than a day from "Pb"
asked for tracking on friday
and got the promise on saturday that i will get it on sunday.
since then, no more answers. not even a "no". nothing. ignoring all mails

i think the mail account was compromised and all my coins are gone now!

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
°^°

nothing yet, no reaction

FISHY !

8th is 2 days ago

You probably ordered 4th which in CN time is past same time dispatch. The units then have to get to HK where they get accumulated awaiting DHL. Because of the 3 day national holiday, they've probably gone out on the 9th or waiting for the 10th. Once he gets the info, he will THEN email you. There is nothing fishy here.

the point is, i always got an answer in less than a day from "Pb"
asked for tracking on friday
and got the promise on saturday that i will get it on sunday.
since then, no more answers. not even a "no". nothing. ignoring all mails

i think the mail account was compromised and all my coins are gone now!
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1185
dogiecoin.com

nothing yet, no reaction

FISHY !

8th is 2 days ago

°^°

nothing yet, no reaction

FISHY !

8th is 2 days ago
Activity: 492
Merit: 500

nothing yet, no reaction

FISHY !

°^°

nothing yet, no reaction

FISHY !
legendary
dogiecoin.com
tldr, they wouldnt have needed two fans if you'd set the original fan into a pull configuration in the first place.
Activity: 841
Merit: 608
donator
Activity: 714
Merit: 510
Preaching the gospel of Satoshi
ANY UPDATE?! ITS VEEN 4DAYS STILL NO TRQCKING NUMBER FROM DHL? And u are now on round 3? Brrn 4 days!!! You only told me that its on hongkong!!! Dont tell me guys u cant call dhl and ask the tracking nber so i could track it? What the? We are startkng to get pissed!!!!! You guyd already on round 3 but my round 2 order stil did not arrive yet! Before u bought it you told me that after ill pay you wil give me the shipping track the day after ill pay! Where is it now!!!!

contact them: [email protected]
Activity: 574
What's the difference between round two and three? Shipping date?

Shipping date and price.
I thought round 2 was already 7.9?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
ANY UPDATE?! ITS VEEN 4DAYS STILL NO TRQCKING NUMBER FROM DHL? And u are now on round 3? Brrn 4 days!!! You only told me that its on hongkong!!! Dont tell me guys u cant call dhl and ask the tracking nber so i could track it? What the? We are startkng to get pissed!!!!! You guyd already on round 3 but my round 2 order stil did not arrive yet! Before u bought it you told me that after ill pay you wil give me the shipping track the day after ill pay! Where is it now!!!!
Activity: 419
My 3 tubes are hashing  at  196 to 210 GH/S per board for 2.45TH/S total at stock clock, with 1 stock fan.

Am I just lucky, or is it something I've done differently?

Well, I'm not sure, so here are my observations.

1. I think assembly technique is important. I applied the thermal pads to the heat sinks first, then made sure there were no air bubbles under the pads. Then I used an impact driver to tighten the screws in a random pattern so as to equalize board contact with the heat sink. I have the fan blowing "in", and faced the handles "out" as some others recommended.

2. I used high quality power supplies providing at least 250watts per blade.

3. I placed the tubes on a wire rack shelf providing airflow to all four sides.

4. I'm using Slush's pool with bfgminer 4.7 as a proxy. I know it should work fine without the proxy, but I hesitate to mess with success. Wink

You are using one or two pcie power connector per board ?

Only one for now. It's near impossible to find power supplies with 8 independent pcies, e.g. separate cables all the way back to the ps.

It should be better even just using a single feed with two connectors. I believe it should reduce the stress on the connectors, long term.
legendary
dogiecoin.com

Shipping date and price.
Activity: 574
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
My 3 tubes are hashing  at  196 to 210 GH/S per board for 2.45TH/S total at stock clock, with 1 stock fan.

1. I think assembly technique is important. I applied the thermal pads to the heat sinks first, then made sure there were no air bubbles under the pads. Then I used an impact driver to tighten the screws in a random pattern so as to equalize board contact with the heat sink. I have the fan blowing "in", and faced the handles "out" as some others recommended.

4. I'm using Slush's pool with bfgminer 4.7 as a proxy. I know it should work fine without the proxy, but I hesitate to mess with success. Wink

Only one for now. It's near impossible to find power supplies with 8 independent pcies, e.g. separate cables all the way back to the ps.

The cables get hot after a while or they are holding well ?
Activity: 69

Activity: 92

Activity: 69

Pages:
Jump to: