Pages:
Author

Topic: Block Erupter Tube Sales Information Thread [Round4, Price at <1btc per TH/s] - page 15. (Read 88157 times)

legendary
Activity: 4242
Merit: 8515
'The right to privacy matters'
I know it is a controversial pool but it works on mining.bitcoinaffiliatenetwork.com pool also without proxy.

I have an account there.  I will give it a shot tomorrow.

I am still mining well on ghash but i rather mine in a different spot.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I know it is a controversial pool but it works on mining.bitcoinaffiliatenetwork.com pool also without proxy.
Activity: 857
Merit: 1000
Anger is a gift.
Phil, either hit clock up on the stats page or change the clock, like I did, in the settings page and reboot.
legendary
Here is my settings page

thanks how you doing with the higher clock. I am doing 280 clock seems good so far.
Activity: 419
Merit: 250
How do these chips respond to heat? Do they clock down if they get too hot? Or are they just less efficient? Is there any thermal sensor on the chips or boards, or is an infrared thermometer my best bet?

Reason I ask is I'm thinking about a less noisy cooling setup, and I'd like to know how hot is too hot.
Hey guys, on the Test Status, what do these periods and hyphens mean? Is there anything I can do to correct this or are those chips just dead?

The dashes have been there since first boot, the period showed up later.

They are dead, I have the same problem with one and trying to get an answer from someone on how to RMA but haven't been too successful.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Hey guys, on the Test Status, what do these periods and hyphens mean? Is there anything I can do to correct this or are those chips just dead?

The dashes have been there since first boot, the period showed up later.
Anger is a gift.
Here is my settings page

legendary
I am stuck on simple settings for ghash mining .

anyone  mining at ghash want to show me a screen shot of there settings page?  

SNIP

Phil, why do you have a + after uk1.ghash.io??
do not know and suspect it is the issue

and after a reset  being sure the miner mines on factory setting   .  I figure out that the + was what the gui pus in if you hit the space bar.
So the error was mine I deleted the +.
Put this in and it hashes at ghash.io here is a screen shot

okay I reset controller  and it is mining for the am that was in the controller.

when I do a reset this is what my controller resets to/    and it auto mines for that pool/address

Anger is a gift.

anyone  mining at ghash want to show me a screen shot of there settings page? 

SNIP

Phil, why do you have a + after uk1.ghash.io??
Activity: 650
Pick and place? I need more coffee.
I was having issues earlier connecting to slush with one, but it's working beautifully through the modified ckpool proxy. Might try again later and see what was up.

Is this proxy available for download? Cheesy
legendary

anyone  mining at ghash want to show me a screen shot of there settings page? 

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1858
Curmudgeonly hardware guy
I was having issues earlier connecting to slush with one, but it's working beautifully through the modified ckpool proxy. Might try again later and see what was up.
So everyone knows they do work on Slush without Proxy.
Activity: 518
Trust me!
The more I read of these the more I am thinking I should not have bought one  Undecided  Has anyone had a fully working miner yet with out issues?
Ordered and built 4. Up and running without issues on ghash.

But why on GHash.IO? We should support the network and do anything we can to make sure the pools have an equal amount of hashrate. Please consider mining on another pool Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
The more I read of these the more I am thinking I should not have bought one  Undecided  Has anyone had a fully working miner yet with out issues?
Ordered and built 4. Up and running without issues on ghash.
Anger is a gift.
I'm seeing 7 of 7 good controllers and about 72 of 76 good boards so far.

Gotta bad board as well. Hopefully Canary can send me a replacement. Sent an email to the address Friedcat provided, no answer yet.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

Alright that is a pretty bad failure ratio, but maybe I will be lucky!  Mine shipped late so I will not find out until Tuesday  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1858
Curmudgeonly hardware guy
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
The more I read of these the more I am thinking I should not have bought one  Undecided  Has anyone had a fully working miner yet with out issues?
Pages:
Jump to: