Pages:
Author

Topic: Block Erupter Tube Sales Information Thread [Round4, Price at <1btc per TH/s] - page 9. (Read 88157 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Do you know off hand what size screws you used to mount the 2nd fan?

4mx50 is what I used.

Thanks, going to pick some up tomorrow.
Activity: 841
Merit: 608

4mx50 is what I used.
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
No extra fans, running 6 Tubes with no issues.  Pool is consistently showing higher hash rate than controller.  Don't like that I can't rent these out though.  Controller issue.  Very poor flexibility which is disappointing.  Apparently no fix in sight given FC's lack of responsiveness to the issue.  Won't be adding anymore unless this changes.
Activity: 546
legendary
Activity: 4242
Merit: 8515
'The right to privacy matters'
Well after a week in the DC, I can clearly state these tubes SUCK!! total junk!! Unreliable heat MONSTERS!!
Out of 40 boards 10 are severely under performing and I had 1 start on fire today. Now to see IF the RMA process is as botched as the sales process.  Angry Angry Angry

sad to see that.

I added second fans right off the top my set of 2  runs great. overclocked and all

they need two fans  and very good psu's.  they will run very nice with this fan added

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00A460TK6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

or this one

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Delta-AFB1212VHE-DC-Brushless-12V-120mm-x-120mm-x-38mm-BOX-OF-18-UNITS-/161101929210?pt=US_Computer_Case_Fans&hash=item25826c5afa

one with the silverstone and the other with the delta

here is the silverstone delta

here is the
delta silverstone

these fans move a lot of air and with the stock fan  pushing you are really moving air.

notice my handles do not turn in they face out.  this helps to cool more.
Not to disagree with anyones instruction or build or design.

I tested  quite a bit and handles turned out keep more hot air out of the chip area. the second fan really helped me with hashing I get a constant 1690-1705 for 2 units set on freq 280.  I would say that the second fan is a gain of 80-100 hash for 2 units  combined.
I have a few deltas if someone wants them. I can fit 3 in a medium flat rate box.  LOUD
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
BUT!! if Earth decides to blast Iceland (PLEASE!!!!) and we see some upward movement in BTC/USD I will get in line ;(

We should blast Sweden, not Iceland!
Activity: 492
Phasebird said already at hongkong but tracking number hasnt been produced? Just curious. Thanks. Its via dhl... How this happend?

Some other freight forwarder delivers to HK. DHL is only from HK then.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Well after a week in the DC, I can clearly state these tubes SUCK!! total junk!! Unreliable heat MONSTERS!!
Out of 40 boards 10 are severely under performing and I had 1 start on fire today. Now to see IF the RMA process is as botched as the sales process.  Angry Angry Angry

Sorry for your mining operation, but now you see why is it worth to pay a bit more for some reliable and stable miners?

True that, Thank GOD for BitmainTech.. Grin

No damage to mine, just had to route cabling around smoked board and reset the PSUs, down "200 GH/s" more like 115 GH/s.

SPT's are fantastic machines and will likely run for decades..  BUT they are lagging on the spreadsheet for ROI and we all know (unless iceland BLOWS!!!) that NO HW will be useful past 200 days. $4K for "5.5" TH/s (IN NOVEMBER) is too high brother. BUT!! if Earth decides to blast Iceland (PLEASE!!!!) and we see some upward movement in BTC/USD I will get in line ;(
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
Out of 40 boards 10 are severely under performing and I had 1 start on fire today. Now to see IF the RMA process is as botched as the sales process.  Angry Angry Angry

Sorry for your mining operation, but now you see why is it worth to pay a bit more for some reliable and stable miners?
Activity: 379

legendary
Activity: 4242
Merit: 8515
'The right to privacy matters'
Phasebird said already at hongkong but tracking number hasnt been produced? Just curious. Thanks. Its via dhl... How this happend?

Please use a bigger font in the future

this will do Grn it is a bit bolder and bigger then you suggested.  Maybe in red?
grn
Activity: 357
Merit: 252

Please use a bigger font in the future
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Activity: 574
Sometimes a good reboot is all that's needed.. Oh and a nice drop in ambient temperature.

200+ GH on most boards then one at 77GH... overclocked?

Activity: 9
Sometimes a good reboot is all that's needed.. Oh and a nice drop in ambient temperature.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/d12qutzdhnho8k0/RECKONER2_2.png?dl=0
Activity: 316
Wanted to order online, but there price 9.9 bitcoins, not 7.9

Have you tried messaging phasebird as zespmiao did?
Just ordered 15sets with 5 controllers from phasebird yesterday.

https://blockchain.info/tx/99814930d0cd86accd7209e17d6940a3134c85349b32ffdb6c15815d8eb89b3c

waiting for the shipment tracking numbwr thanks!  Huh Tongue
Activity: 414
Merit: 252
Wanted to order online, but there price 9.9 bitcoins, not 7.9
Pages:
Jump to: