Pages:
Author

Topic: Bloody Markets - page 2. (Read 1461 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 07:17:50 AM
most of cryptocurrency are red for now and down in USD terms,, especially bitcoin
at this moment bitcoin price down below 10K USD depends on coinmarketcap data

is this the best time to buy more bitcoin ?

Normally human being cannot easily be satisfied, i myself also can testify when the green market last year happen im still hoping for a bigger one.  But now that ive experienced the red market,  i can say grab the opportunity while it knocks on your door, i would suggest that its better to buy some bitcoin while the price of is very low because it will earn a big profit for future.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 07:08:57 AM
Why do not you think this is a good time to buy, you just wait patiently for the green market to come back and sell.
Activity: 91
July 03, 2018, 07:01:18 AM
this is very shocking for now, some even lose more than half their capital. but we just need to be patient before the price becomes as normal or even more expensive.
Activity: 224
Merit: 13
July 02, 2018, 12:47:10 PM
I want to believe that now we see the beginning of the market recovery and closer to autumn we will see real growth. Very hopeful.
Activity: 84
July 02, 2018, 12:38:00 PM
Yes sure it is right time to buy coins at a cheap and wait for it to rise in value. Mostly market is normally dull in Jan - Feb. It will start picking up ending Feb - beginning March.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 11:56:38 AM
most of cryptocurrency are red for now and down in USD terms,, especially bitcoin

I think it is the best time to buy bitcoin and beat the sell wall in order for the price to grow. We must keep on hodling our coins and give knowledge to those new comers that sells bitcoins due to a small dip. We all know that bitcoin has the potential and all we have to do is beat the sell wall.
Activity: 420
April 18, 2018, 06:00:48 AM
Don't be worried about current market condition, this current situation will change, I think it is better time to buy more bitcoin and cryptocurrency. I am expecting by end of this year bitcoin value will be above $20k. and before that there is chance to go bellow $6k also.
Activity: 238
April 16, 2018, 05:26:21 AM

Really when participating in BTC investment, I have the criteria to buy when the price is low and sell when the price up to make a profit. So, this is the time to buy the ideal BTC. I will not worry too much for its value. That has been proven by the BTC market for many years.
Activity: 210
April 13, 2018, 12:20:46 AM
I want to say, maybe this is the right time to buy a potentially good bitcoin or altcoin. But lately, the market is somewhat unpredictable. And maybe you should do more research. Good luck.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
April 12, 2018, 11:42:46 PM

Prices are down and a lot of people are cashing out their coins because of fear that the dowfall trend would continue on but some people sees this as an opportunity to invest even more. Well who knows what the future would be for cryptos.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 12, 2018, 11:38:17 PM
We can see the market will be okay by now. Yesterday, bitcoin jumped 2k usd fast for 30 mins. That was insane!! Thank god that right now the whole market is recovering. BUY MORE BITCOINS!
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
April 12, 2018, 11:34:37 PM

I think its not the best time to buy right now, we should wait for a reversal sign.
if OP followed this advice and waited for just a week then he hits the best time to buy,because bitcoin price that time drops upto $6,000 and now the values playing from $7,000-8,000 enough profit from that capital.though im not sure but has a big speculation that when tax days in US market will boom and climb up
 High,but dont expect much because we can see the unstable position of all coins ,if the will grow or fall no one really knows
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
April 12, 2018, 11:32:54 PM
But its good to buy when the market is bloody. and sell it when its green. simple profits.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
April 12, 2018, 11:27:16 PM
I certainly believed that the bloody market now is over.
Activity: 117
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 04:41:32 PM
Increased taxation, in particular, in the form of VAT levies on the turnover of crypto-currencies or the restriction of offsetting losses against revenues for certain operations with crypto-currencies, can significantly increase transaction costs for calculations using crypto-currencies and, accordingly, to prevent their spread
Activity: 504
April 12, 2018, 04:27:20 PM
I very much hope that this year we will no longer see such a bloody market as we saw in Q1, because this situation only upsets investors who just want to invest in crypto-currencies, but can not, because they see an eternal drop in prices.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
April 12, 2018, 04:14:44 PM
You should always try to buy at the bottom, but it's unclear where this bottom is !? And it seems today began a rebound, so you can still fall on this wave that is rising.
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
April 09, 2018, 10:49:05 AM
Just an educated guess that the market will take more time to recover. It could be lots of factors, stock market trading war between USA & China, there is tension in the middle east, there are few lawsuits against some crypto, let it all settle down. then we might recover.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
April 09, 2018, 10:43:11 AM
It is the best time to buy coins now , why not catch this good opportunity to pay few money buy more coins , I am sure that your alts  will give you much more profits in future.I have seen several bounce in the past.
Activity: 196
April 08, 2018, 10:06:19 AM
It's worth it to do a good project, but there's a lot of junk to do, and you have to choose carefully.

Pages:
Jump to: