Pages:
Author

Topic: Blowing the lid off the CryptoNote/Bytecoin scam (with the exception of Monero) - page 3. (Read 132816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1762
Merit: 1010
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
So much drama now and all these article are all over TG with desisting from Binance!

Thanks for so much research

Awesome... Let's finally kill this total shitcoin! Tongue
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
So much drama now and all these article are all over TG with desisting from Binance!

Thanks for so much research
Activity: 53
Merit: 46
Bytecoin and Assetrush try to hide their earlier connections by removing Jenny from the Assetrush webpage.

https://assetrush.com/about

No longer on the team... Here she is though if you go directly to the old picture url: https://assetrush.com/images/team/jenny.png
Activity: 77
Alain here from the Stanford Bitcoin Group. I am not identified with the CryptoNote venture by any means, nor is the Stanford Bitcoin Group. I began an open source venture called Cryptonote (https://github.com/alainmeier/cryptonote) in May 2013 and after that was drawn nearer in March 2014 by somebody from the CryptoNote cryptographic money venture who needed to purchase the space, so I sold it to them. It's only a terrible occurrence.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 535
thank you for reference; in this post she seems to announce a bytecoin hard fork on august 31th:

https://www.dailycoinpost.com/exclusive-podcast-interview-with-bytecoins-jenny-goldberg/
Activity: 1
I just heard this podcast with Jenny Goldberg from Bytecoin. I think it's only the second public appearance of anybody from Bytecoin.

https://www.dailycoinpost.com/exclusive-podcast-interview-with-bytecoins-jenny-goldberg/

I don't know. Does she sound scammy? Seems ok to me, but I think she's only the PR person, not some tech genius.
Activity: 98
That is such a ridiculous reach it hurts my brain. You are really looking more and more like a BCN apologist.  And that's fine... I would rather know who I am talking to than not.
Activity: 77
True, but there is a lot of information in this thread that is highly relevant to the vulnerability in question. BCN has after all become a textbook example on how to break Cryptonote by creating a massive ninjamine / premine.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
Regardless of CryptoNote being a scam or NOT, you should be commended for your analytical skills and the amount of effort you put into this.

This that I literally need to work for FBI, or something like that, I would never go so deep in order to help somebody else. This is really worthy of respect.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127
Whimsical Pants
Hard work can build nuclear bombs. You want make me to think your "hard work" is for human live, and not for stealing? Possible, I indeed don't know. Get rich quick schemes are allways theft, in my opinion. Nobody demands you to work hard, despite of other thefts. My conclusion is: there are nearly no human lives left on earth. The anser is given by natural rules, the same that apply to animal plagues. Innocence is allowed to survive, exaggered education is not.

Yes, "exaggered education" is a scourge!
Activity: 876
Merit: 291
Hard work can build nuclear bombs. You want make me to think your "hard work" is for human live, and not for stealing? Possible, I indeed don't know. Get rich quick schemes are allways theft, in my opinion. Nobody demands you to work hard, despite of other thefts. My conclusion is: there are nearly no human lives left on earth. The anser is given by natural rules, the same that apply to animal plagues. Innocence is allowed to survive, exaggered education is not.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
The crypto community has a strange way of viewing what is fair and what is not.
if the Bytecoin devs today sold off all of their premined coins of the technology they invented now for a million dollars, its a scam.
However let's pretend Monero goes to a billion dollar market cap a year from now and the devs own 5% of the supply and they make off with 50 million dollars, well suddenly that is "fair" because they mined it even though they never invented anything really.

There is a very large difference between creating coins from thin air, versus having to work for them. Do you actually think Monero devs have invented  "Nothing"?  That doesn't fly, sorry! Tongue

Someone check, has he posted about crimea?  Wink
legendary
if the Bytecoin devs today sold off all of their premined coins of the technology they invented now for a million dollars, its a scam.
However let's pretend Monero goes to a billion dollar market cap a year from now and the devs own 5% of the supply and they make off with 50 million dollars, well suddenly that is "fair" because they mined it even though they never invented anything really.

There is a very large difference between creating coins from thin air, versus having to work for them. Do you actually think Monero devs have invented  "Nothing"?  That doesn't fly, sorry! Tongue
Activity: 28
Activity: 33
I can without a doubt, say that Come-from-Above's threads/posts have been fake/to get laughs.
He hasn't bought a single bitcointalk account(he's made accounts), and most definitely doesn't own over 5 bitcoin. He simply trolls here and there, off and on for the laughs. So that entire thread made by Cheesus(another sockpuppet account) about Monero is bogus.
Activity: 413
Merit: 8
🔥
We are all deficient, and nobody must blame itself. I would feel better if inhuman mankind would stop to lie to his own advantage.

It's possible. I have such an amount of Monero in my wallet, that I cannot decide, if it's too less or too much of my assets in total. In this compromise I can argument to the advantage or disadvantage over XMR or BCN or whatever. I even could help to destroy my assets, if I feel this is better for natur and humans.

Speculators tend to lie to their own advantage, because they have too much or too less of an asset.

You can make me guilty of anything, if you feel better then.

How cool was that? Spot on bro.
legendary
on greater reflection I find the coincidence that a russian guy connected to BCN having a name which translates to the name of the CN author too great to dismiss.
I think it's fair to say that Sabelnikov is van Saberhagen

If it was, why did he do such a shitty job on this scam? I think he would have done much better myself, but who knows. Roll Eyes
Activity: 19
on greater reflection I find the coincidence that a russian guy connected to BCN having a name which translates to the name of the CN author too great to dismiss.
I think it's fair to say that Sabelnikov is van Saberhagen
Activity: 53
Merit: 46
Now they are fighting back by attacking Monero and reporting my Medium account (again). It's frustrating that they never engage any single issue brought up, and instead cry 'fake news'.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BytecoinBCN/comments/8sv029/the_monero_xmr_scam_uncovered/
https://www.reddit.com/r/BytecoinBCN/comments/8sz6fh/lets_stop_the_fake_news/

Edit: thanks for the merit guys.
Pages:
Jump to: