Pages:
Author

Topic: Boelens and Bitcoininformation's micro-(ish)loans. - page 2. (Read 21045 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
I'll do the talking for them, you might want to provide a collateral, it will greatly improve your chances, by about 99.9% of being accepted.

Monbux has telekensis powers so naturally.

Yes, my great supporter has answered the obvious Cheesy
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
I'll do the talking for them, you might want to provide a collateral, it will greatly improve your chances, by about 99.9% of being accepted.

Monbux has telekensis powers so naturally.

Activity: 566
Merit: 500
K I've never taken a loan before so I just want to know how I give you control of the collateral.or what you need me to CDO next
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
I would like to apply for a .10 loan.I can repay within 1 week.(Friday is payday woooo hooo). I have a signature deal with a satoshi aces affiliate I would use it pays based on weekly amount plus bonus for customers driven to site by me.I also have a parked URL. WWW.bugoutbagstore.com a business model I've been working on developing.but the most likely scenario is I'll just buy .2 Friday and send .12 to you and blow the rest.lol if any of this is to your liking I would be thrilled to receive your loan.just let me know what I need to provide.

Activity: 566
I would like to apply for a .10 loan.I can repay within 1 week.(Friday is payday woooo hooo). I have a signature deal with a satoshi aces affiliate I would use it pays based on weekly amount plus bonus for customers driven to site by me.I also have a parked URL. WWW.bugoutbagstore.com a business model I've been working on developing.but the most likely scenario is I'll just buy .2 Friday and send .12 to you and blow the rest.lol if any of this is to your liking I would be thrilled to receive your loan.just let me know what I need to provide.
Activity: 574
EDIT:No longer asking for this loan.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I am looking for a loan of .1 BTC, I have a signature payment from Stunna due on the 17th, and I am already in the .12 BTC bracket. I would like the .1 just to play with, and I will use that payment as collateral, and will ask Stunna to send it straight to you if I haven't paid back by then.

I think 10% is fair interest, but I would be willing to go up to 20%, if necessary. Given my situation, 20% is the highest I can guarantee.
Could you get Stunna to confirm this? We will consider your loan after that.

If he defaults on your loan before the end of his 1 month period I would pay you whatever he is owed. If it is after the one month period I will have already paid him for it, we could work something out though if necessary where I don't pay him at end of month until this is repaid. That is up to you two to decide.

If you agree to wait 75 more posts before getting the loan, and also to wait repayment before getting Stunna's payment, I will accept to lend you 0.20 btc.
0.23 btc being paid back in 4 weeks.

Marcovaldo quotes a PM there, but if that is not enough, I can PM him and ask him to post here.
Please send him a PM. We just want to be sure that we get our BTC back.

Stunna does not allow the usage of signature payments as collateral, so I will be holding off on this.
Activity: 672
Hello I am glad that somebody out here is offering such a service.

I would like to borrow 0.07 BTC for gambling. I have one and one only rule I always put in risk what I can afford to loose so I will be able to repay you. I will be able to repay you on 2nd of December 2013. I have real money in reserve for case of loose. I will repay 0.1 BTC or you say the interest. Thank you very much.

EDIT: I can send you 0.03 BTC first as reserve to cover you at least by 40% of the amount

Hello,
I'm sorry, but due to the high risk of this loan we have decided to deny this request.
I am looking for a loan of .1 BTC, I have a signature payment from Stunna due on the 17th, and I am already in the .12 BTC bracket. I would like the .1 just to play with, and I will use that payment as collateral, and will ask Stunna to send it straight to you if I haven't paid back by then.

I think 10% is fair interest, but I would be willing to go up to 20%, if necessary. Given my situation, 20% is the highest I can guarantee.

If he defaults on your loan before the end of his 1 month period I would pay you whatever he is owed. If it is after the one month period I will have already paid him for it, we could work something out though if necessary where I don't pay him at end of month until this is repaid. That is up to you two to decide.

If you agree to wait 75 more posts before getting the loan, and also to wait repayment before getting Stunna's payment, I will accept to lend you 0.20 btc.

Marcovaldo quotes a PM there, but if that is not enough, I can PM him and ask him to post here.

I sent him a PM asking him to post on this thread Smiley

EDIT: If this is approved, will you send to 12PoUQTQJgfTDy9Eu7Dkpx6Wu3Wit6VpuM. The only reason I post this, is that if I am away, I would like to have the BTC for thanksgiving football, and I might not be on till tomorrow.
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔

copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔

copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Loan amount : 0.07BTC
Reason: Purchase
Repayment: Estimated one week.
Interest : 0.01BTC
Loan given : Friday, 22 November.
Bitcoin address: 1JgLtvNxWWEeMEiw6FXx34NoAJ7BFgaiD7

Pre-approved by Boelens and BitcoinInformation, just posting it here at their request Smiley
Approved. I sent my part:
5b3f3936a14be0dd5b08a1e93b30aa87358baaf164d564b48e2816c6edbbb650

Pre-approved by Boelens and BitcoinInformation, just posting it here at their request Smiley

Approved.
3d0c0e718b62e57afb5ce9db4c5d0b8c45bb480e66b60802f1ad1372494d6940
Activity: 168

copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Loan of 0.1 BTC repaid with 0.01 interest.

Thanks again for providing such a wonderful service, guys Smiley

Confirmed received.
1c8d2e7ffb48dd0542d310b3a451ff6bbaf1a4c4b03c1491c0683171968e8242
Double confirmed.
8cc517cc9bb7899b0b09ad15cb35f6d000e766ffea624ff2aa14cf6badc8d0d2
Activity: 168
I am currently looking for a loan with the following.

0.08btc - 0.1btc (0.08 is the least I can accept.

Payment will be
0.022btc as soon as blockchain sinks up on this reinstall of qt
0.04btc on 12/02/2013
remaining balance payed in either ltc or ltc converted to btc in amount of 1ltc every 3 days.

I am also currently selling two usb block eruptors to DannyK and awaiting payment later today in the form of a MoneyPak (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wts-2-new-usb-block-eruptors-348874)

If someone could get back to me with this and discuss interest, I am very interested and a bit short on time. Thank you in advance.

In the mean time, 1JgLtvNxWWEeMEiw6FXx34NoAJ7BFgaiD7 can be used for the delivery of the loan.

Confirmed received.
1c8d2e7ffb48dd0542d310b3a451ff6bbaf1a4c4b03c1491c0683171968e8242
Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: