Pages:
Author

Topic: Boelens and Bitcoininformation's micro-(ish)loans. - page 6. (Read 21045 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
I may need to take out a small loan soon, but I might lose out because of volatile exchange rates Sad I'm still thinking
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Whats the max loan here?
Depends on how comfortable we are loaning to a person / how much we have / how much we are willing to loan.

Can i get a loan of 0.1 or 0.2 BTC?I will pay back 15% interest repayment.
The BTC i will pay back in 5 days then i will buy 5 BTC.I want to buy something.

Do you have any past reputation or collateral?

I have one user here payed 0.015 BTC for his help for something.Thats all.If you want i can PM you with his username.

I just checked your previous posts and you were spamming posts by replying to your own posts in count to one million by images thread, requested a loan of 1.5 BTC earlier, and yet a post later you said you just sold 140 LTC for BTC. Seems shady to me.

For that 1.5 BTC loan i didnt see the required collateral in the post.Why seems that shady to you?

You just sold 140 LTC, what happened to that?

Half of that i payed to my friend that he loaned me 2 weeks ago and half to me.

Right. Well, I see no collateral or past reputation, and your posting behaviour is fairly suspicious. You also say 0.1 OR 0.2, yet it's to buy something, you'd say it has a fixed price. Unless bitcoininformation wants to take this one, it's denied for me. Sorry, and good luck.

One cost 0.2 BTC and i have 0.31 BTC.I want to buy two of them.Understand,now?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Whats the max loan here?
Depends on how comfortable we are loaning to a person / how much we have / how much we are willing to loan.

The BTC i will pay back in 5 days then i will buy 5 BTC.I want to buy something.

I have one user here payed 0.015 BTC for his help for something.Thats all.If you want i can PM you with his username.

I just checked your previous posts and you were spamming posts by replying to your own posts in count to one million by images thread, requested a loan of 1.5 BTC earlier, and yet a post later you said you just sold 140 LTC for BTC. Seems shady to me.

For that 1.5 BTC loan i didnt see the required collateral in the post.Why seems that shady to you?

Right. Well, I see no collateral or past reputation, and your posting behaviour is fairly suspicious. You also say 0.1 OR 0.2, yet it's to buy something, you'd say it has a fixed price. Unless bitcoininformation wants to take this one, it's denied for me. Sorry, and good luck.
legendary
Whats the max loan here?

Whats the max loan here?

legendary
Whats the max loan here?

Whats the max loan here?

legendary
Whats the max loan here?

Whats the max loan here?

legendary
Whats the max loan here?

copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Whats the max loan here?
legendary
Whats the max loan here?
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Reapplying, for a .25 loan, for 48 hours max, at 10% interest.  Want to get a bet down on the game tonight.  Have trust ratings here, and on sealswithclubs.
Quick question, you already loaned 0.5BTC from hardlinero007 today. Why do you need another loan?

And "48 hours max" with the high interest. Probably a scam.

All my loans are 48 hours genius.

I lost the bet I made from the loan I took out with him last night, not today.  My agreement with him is to repay within 5 days, however, he will be repaid tomorrow as well, early, as with all of my loans.

My rep thread is here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cbhelp-reputation-thread-301367

Diamond, if you are not involved, and have nothing better to do than troll, please go to the off topic area.  Thanks!
We are willing to loan you this, but you will have to payoff your BTC0.5 loan first. Just to prevent scamming attempts / ponzi stuff.

Will contact once paid off, no later than Thursday.  Thanks
Alright. Cya then.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Reapplying, for a .25 loan, for 48 hours max, at 10% interest.  Want to get a bet down on the game tonight.  Have trust ratings here, and on sealswithclubs.
Quick question, you already loaned 0.5BTC from hardlinero007 today. Why do you need another loan?

I lost the bet I made from the loan I took out with him last night, not today.  My agreement with him is to repay within 5 days, however, he will be repaid tomorrow as well, early, as with all of my loans.

My rep thread is here:

Diamond, if you are not involved, and have nothing better to do than troll, please go to the off topic area.  Thanks!
We are willing to loan you this, but you will have to payoff your BTC0.5 loan first. Just to prevent scamming attempts / ponzi stuff.

Will contact once paid off, no later than Thursday.  Thanks
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔

My rep thread is here:

Activity: 351
Merit: 100
hello, im asking for a loan about 0.65btc,i want made some investment in forex, im offering my cloudhashing.com account with an active contract for 2Ghs as collateral, obviously using an escrow service during the time i repaid, im asking fo a 5% of interest rate for a period of 20 days (maximun 30 days). the interest rate maybe can be a little more if you want, we can discuss this terms through skype or Pm if you want

whaterver your decision will be, im waiting for it and watching this topic for any news.

thanks

Well, while the value of the collateral is fine, it is unsure wether or not cloudhashing is a scam, and it's hard to use accounts for collateral as you could change the password too in most cases. On top of that, mining will become less profitable soon. We'll deny this loan, sorry.

i understand, thanks anyway
Reapplying, for a .25 loan, for 48 hours max, at 10% interest.  Want to get a bet down on the game tonight.  Have trust ratings here, and on sealswithclubs.

My rep thread is here:

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112
Reapplying, for a .25 loan, for 48 hours max, at 10% interest.  Want to get a bet down on the game tonight.  Have trust ratings here, and on sealswithclubs.

copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Pages:
Jump to: