Pages:
Author

Topic: Boelens and Bitcoininformation's micro-(ish)loans. - page 3. (Read 21045 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Bump.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Kind of hungry, need a 0.05 Bitcoin loan to buy some burgers from Mc Donalds.

sent please repay 1000% by 5 minutes, thx

EDIT: In case this wasn't trolling. I do these loans with bitcoininformation, judging by your signature, you don't quite like him. I haven't discussed this with him but I'm 99.999% sure this is denied.

its a good thread I also need 500 btc back 5000 btc after 5 years give me a chance  Grin

sent please repay 1000% by 5 minutes, thx

EDIT: In case this wasn't trolling. I do these loans with bitcoininformation, judging by your signature, you don't quite like him. I haven't discussed this with him but I'm 99.999% sure this is denied.
global moderator
Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610
In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce
His personal text:
bitcoininformation & DiamondCardz = Scammers!

You do know that this is Boelens AND Bitcoininformation's loans, don't you? Cheesy

Dude, he does.  He's just trolling. 
Great for him. I guess I'll just wait and see if OPs reply to him. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
His personal text:

You do know that this is Boelens AND Bitcoininformation's loans, don't you? Cheesy

Dude, he does.  He's just trolling. 
global moderator
Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610
In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce
His personal text:

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Loan amount : 0.1BTC
Reason: Purchase
Repayment: Estimated one week.
Interest : 0.01BTC
Loan given : Friday, 22 November.
Bitcoin address: 19duyhWV79wWnM9SQQL75zXcM7B63JvDkh

Pre-approved by Boelens and BitcoinInformation, just posting it here at their request Smiley

Loan has been sent.
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔

Pre-approved by Boelens and BitcoinInformation, just posting it here at their request Smiley
I can confirm that. Boelens and I will send it as soon as we are both online. Wink
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Bitcoin address: 19duyhWV79wWnM9SQQL75zXcM7B63JvDkh

Activity: 490
UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT
Hmm well my first one was rejected so...

Could I please borrow 0.5 Bitcoin will pay back 0.75 Bitcoin in Interest on November 20th 2013

I'm going to be using it for Gambling on Dragon's Tale but I get a verifiable amount of Bitcoin every month for working and can show all the TXiDs an such if you like?
Boelens and I talked for a bit and decided not to give you this loan. There is no collateral, it's quite a big amount (and we are still microloaners) and well, gambling is a high risk. Sorry.

It's not a large loan at all...

I guess you don't know how much Bitcoin I earn every day...

Whatever your loss...

lol, you sound more like a scammer to me, or a really piss off troll.
How much bitcoins DO you earn every day? :?  Must be rich, right?

Around 15 a week on average 1+ per day  Cheesy

So why would you need a loan?  If you were smart with your money, you wouldn't want to give someone $60 USD, when you make quadruple that in a day.  So either it's a rep loan, or your lying :/

I said I make 1+ Bitcoin a day...

I didn't say how much I lose  Cry
legendary

Could I please borrow 0.5 Bitcoin will pay back 0.75 Bitcoin in Interest on November 20th 2013

I'm going to be using it for Gambling on Dragon's Tale but I get a verifiable amount of Bitcoin every month for working and can show all the TXiDs an such if you like?
Boelens and I talked for a bit and decided not to give you this loan. There is no collateral, it's quite a big amount (and we are still microloaners) and well, gambling is a high risk. Sorry.

Whatever your loss...

So why would you need a loan?  If you were smart with your money, you wouldn't want to give someone $60 USD, when you make quadruple that in a day.  So either it's a rep loan, or your lying :/
UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

Whatever your loss...

legendary

Whatever your loss...

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

Whatever your loss...
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔

copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔

I will talk with Boelens about it.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Requesting 0.25 BTC loan repaid 15% 0.29 in 24 hours.
Activity: 14
No collateral.

Denied.
UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Requesting 0.25 BTC loan repaid 15% 0.29 in 24 hours.
Pages:
Jump to: