Pages:
Author

Topic: Boelens and Bitcoininformation's micro-(ish)loans. - page 4. (Read 21045 times)

global moderator
Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610
In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce
Hello sir,

I would like a loan of 400 Bitcoins to feed my pet rabbit herb.

thx

sent please repay soon kthx

legit
*stamps Mprep's Seal of Approval for Complete Legitness*
Yup, now it's official.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112
Hello sir,

thx

legit
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Hello sir,

thx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hello sir,

thx
Activity: 537
Merit: 524
Why start a thread that most likely primarily is attracting scammers? There are plenty of people on this site looking for a loan. And I'm not talking new members. Seek them out instead of being a magnet for scammers, cause I just looked through this thread and its literally a who's who of em (scammers).
Reading through this thread it seems more like they are doing the community a favor by weeding out the scammers because the scammers can't resist applying for a loan.
Ok well I won't borrow it to pay off the Giveaway but I could really use the 0.25 Bitcoin loan still as I'd like to do some trading at the nice price increases we've been seeing  Cheesy

I can pay %50 interest on or before November 20th 2013 and I understand the risk and will repay in full regardless if I lose or not  Cheesy

Hello,
we were having some doubtful thoughts on your loan request, and I made the final call to deny it due to it being fairly high risk in my opinion. Good luck!
Activity: 490
UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT
Ok well I won't borrow it to pay off the Giveaway but I could really use the 0.25 Bitcoin loan still as I'd like to do some trading at the nice price increases we've been seeing  Cheesy

I can pay %50 interest on or before November 20th 2013 and I understand the risk and will repay in full regardless if I lose or not  Cheesy
UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT
CrazyRabbi, I am just wondering. Why would you want to give them the BTC now (and need a loan for that) if they could have it in two weeks without you loaning something.

I just want to get the majority of it paid off now because there are more and more entries every day. I get paid on November 20th 2013 and my mining operation just isn't cutting it at all anymore Cry

I was thinking maybe if I got ahead of game I would have less to pay off in the future , but yes I agree I can wait if need be Sad
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
CrazyRabbi, I am just wondering. Why would you want to give them the BTC now (and need a loan for that) if they could have it in two weeks without you loaning something.
Why start a thread that most likely primarily is attracting scammers? There are plenty of people on this site looking for a loan. And I'm not talking new members. Seek them out instead of being a magnet for scammers, cause I just looked through this thread and its literally a who's who of em (scammers).

Because we do get legitemate loans, and it's easier for people to apply somewhere for people who are ready to loan usually within 24 hours, than having to make a new topic.

I would like to please borrow 0.25 Bitcoin to help pay down 1/3rd of the entries in my Giveaway

I can pay %50 interest on or before November 20th 2013

1LJkNKXt8iKxZSkKp3UJfYSYU6hWuzJymE

Will discuss this with bitcoininformation when I'm back. (~2-3hours)
UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT
I would like to please borrow 0.25 Bitcoin to help pay down 1/3rd of the entries in my Giveaway

I can pay %50 interest on or before November 20th 2013

1LJkNKXt8iKxZSkKp3UJfYSYU6hWuzJymE
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Cool, it's not for me but i'll direct a friend to your post.
Alright, but remember 99,99% of the time we want some form of collateral. Wink
Activity: 121
Merit: 14
Cool, it's not for me but i'll direct a friend to your post.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Activity: 121
Merit: 14
is your service still on ?
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
i resolved the problem .... just logged in now
dont have collateral because i dont work with btc or ltc constantly . can leave the server i pay for it as collateral if that can be considered a collateral.

A server is no collateral as they're generally paid monthly and thus we can't really resell it. And we won't touch PayPal as bitcoininformation said, too much danger in terms of chargeback. Unless you have any collateral, this is a no go. Sorry!
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
dont have collateral because i dont work with btc or ltc constantly . can leave the server i pay for it as collateral if that can be considered a collateral.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
need $65 in BTC for 1 week to pay for my server. can pay back btc or instantly with paypal. or i can send paypal and after i send the BTC i get the paypal funds back. thanks
PayPal is out of the picture. We are not going to touch that. BTC + Paypal = Bad.
Do you have any collateral?
Pages:
Jump to: