Pages:
Author

Topic: [ Bonus PPS Pool - 130% PPS - OPEN ] - page 21. (Read 94008 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
June 20, 2012, 09:07:52 AM
UPDATE:

First part of the 'magic' is in action atm, lets see how much/if any it helps with the LP rejects. Going to give it a good long run over rest of blocks today.

Restarted a couple of my miners, as to be able to monitor it up, close & personal Smiley

LOL Sorry about that, I posted just one reset too early didnt expect anyone to read this so fast, go for it now Im not touching this Smiley

I'll forgive you that 1 reject which I just experienced  Cheesy
Activity: 504
Merit: 502
June 20, 2012, 09:05:49 AM
UPDATE:

First part of the 'magic' is in action atm, lets see how much/if any it helps with the LP rejects. Going to give it a good long run over rest of blocks today.

Restarted a couple of my miners, as to be able to monitor it up, close & personal Smiley

LOL Sorry about that, I posted just one reset too early didnt expect anyone to read this so fast, go for it now Im not touching this Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
June 20, 2012, 09:03:27 AM
UPDATE:

June 20, 2012, 08:58:52 AM
UPDATE:

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
June 20, 2012, 06:27:56 AM
POOL NOTICE:

I really wish everyone would use the latest version of CGMINER, every other miner in one way or another spam/flood server sockets the longer it runs so I am currently looking at where it peaks to set connection limits.

I cant seem to figure out how to update CGminer on BAMT! If anyone has a guide i would really appreciate it!
Thanks Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.972576

Leave a tip here please 15uxVpSgWtfQ25ae6YYxG3US3eWRpYqKkp

Thanks ! Kiss

Thanks alot! I currently dont have any BTCs but i will tip when i do! Smiley

Much appreciated sir ! Wink

Glad to be helpful !
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
June 20, 2012, 05:09:22 AM
POOL NOTICE:

I really wish everyone would use the latest version of CGMINER, every other miner in one way or another spam/flood server sockets the longer it runs so I am currently looking at where it peaks to set connection limits.

I cant seem to figure out how to update CGminer on BAMT! If anyone has a guide i would really appreciate it!
Thanks Smiley

Thanks ! Kiss

Thanks alot! I currently dont have any BTCs but i will tip when i do! Smiley
Activity: 1078
June 19, 2012, 06:54:12 PM
THANKS.
June 19, 2012, 06:29:00 PM
UPDATE:

Ive been working on a few variations on the pool side and I think I may have a solution to get rejects at LP more inline with a reasonable range of 0.7-1% or even lower for some. Its not set in stone yet but I am testing atm and will report back once I am happy with it and then I will switch pool over to the setup. There is no estimate available for when this will happen asap but I am trying my best.
June 19, 2012, 04:37:52 PM
POOL NOTICE:

Thanks Smiley

Thanks ! Kiss

Nice of you to post details that would help craked5 however its piss poor of you to try credit it towards yourself in the quoted link, what prevented you from linking directly to tosku's post since that is the original.
Activity: 518
June 19, 2012, 04:19:56 PM
POOL NOTICE:

Thanks Smiley

Thanks ! Kiss
June 19, 2012, 04:09:22 PM
Unfortunately Ive never used BAMT so Im not sure if it actually uses a custom compiled cgminer version for itself however I doubt that.

If you want I will personally have a look if you can email me ssh access details then I will update cgminer for you if it is infact working from the same version.
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
June 19, 2012, 03:13:28 PM
POOL NOTICE:

Thanks Smiley
June 18, 2012, 06:18:10 PM
Regardless of the downtimes I'm quite happy. I've resorted to checking up on my farm every couple of days and so long as my wallet occassionally has a dozen coins deposited I'm happy . 1.58% stale on this latest payment round, fine by me.

I suspect we will still have some bad days looking at the LP randomness, I have checked on most accounts and even with issues users have allways earn well above 100% PPS , on average I would suspect with all the issues the actual earnings after rejects/downtimes would be in the 104-106% payout range at 100% efficiency.

Now taking that into consideration, even if you could get 0% stales/rejects at any of the other pools you would be best of at 100% unless they also have fees.

I just want to assure people that I havnt given up and wont until there is perfect smoothness eventually no matter how long it takes.

So its all good in an ugly way Tongue
Activity: 697
June 18, 2012, 05:59:59 PM
Regardless of the downtimes I'm quite happy. I've resorted to checking up on my farm every couple of days and so long as my wallet occassionally has a dozen coins deposited I'm happy . 1.58% stale on this latest payment round, fine by me.
June 18, 2012, 01:55:10 PM
Tell them to change Tongue
June 18, 2012, 12:37:39 PM
Woops seems the limits still too low, god damn some of these miners using phoenix and poclbm is chowing through sockets.
June 18, 2012, 11:32:41 AM
2.99% stale

Undecided

Thats coming down for you, was over 4% before last night Smiley

Everyone should drop to similar levels atleast before next paydate just depends where your stale were before last night and volume of your shares, alot could have been factor up to that point.

Hoping it keeps dropping however.
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
#RIP freemoney
June 18, 2012, 11:27:48 AM
2.99% stale

Undecided
June 18, 2012, 10:56:52 AM
1.6%.... Doing great bud Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
June 18, 2012, 10:34:38 AM
POOL NOTICE:

Dont be alarmed, just had to adjust connection limit and somehow broke pool when I did it so that caused ~2minutes of downtime, hardly noticable. Smiley

*takes egg out for sudden downtime*
 Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: