Pages:
Author

Topic: BOOM - First Self-Burning Cryptocurrency Based on Smart Contract - page 6. (Read 3698 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 311
I think this coin has not performed well in current bull run, means that it hasn't taken advantage of Bitcoin ATH. If it hasn't gone up in current bull run then there are very few chicanes that this coin will go up once the bull run is over. One need to be very careful while investing in this coin. Still there is no harm in keeping boom in your profile if you are long term investor.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 110
I am accumulating BOOM for future, to me its a safe bet. I don't invest all my money in BOOM but whatever I have invested in BOOM, I have already recovered that with profit. DYOR before you invest in BOOM or anyother coin. But I suggest to do some serious research on BOOM.

Its right time to look for coins that are undervalued, I dont think BTC is a right choice for buying at this moment since its at its ATH. Best choice is alt coins that have good cap and volume but low in prcie. Be careful, dont buy shtcoins in this search. BOOM is also a good option at current price but its a long term investment.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I am accumulating BOOM for future, to me its a safe bet. I don't invest all my money in BOOM but whatever I have invested in BOOM, I have already recovered that with profit. DYOR before you invest in BOOM or anyother coin. But I suggest to do some serious research on BOOM.
Activity: 308
Merit: 21
Adding value to coin is most important thing investors ask these days. I haven't heard anything regarding adding use case to the BOOM coin. Chances are that with time we see some news regarding that so far its a dry period.

If you see price curve of BOOM then there are few big spikes that lasted 24 hours only. So if you have this coin then you need to watch market all the time and sell as soon as there is spike. BTC is bullish, so I am very much sure that BOOM will jump up with that. Other then that it will take time to go up.
Activity: 43
Adding value to coin is most important thing investors ask these days. I haven't heard anything regarding adding use case to the BOOM coin. Chances are that with time we see some news regarding that so far its a dry period.
Activity: 148
Merit: 11
I dont know how the code was written but what are the chances of making sure that all coins wont be burnt in the process and was this the best option to have value addition to a crypto project? To be honest I see a project creating value out of nothing without having real demand, this will be a case of artificial demand for the BOOM project which will be over valued for its potential investors in the future.

You need to buy BOOM and stop looking at its price on a daily basis. It will take some time before its price will take on some good value. If you are short-term trader then you may find a spike one day to get your desired profit.
Not sure about the cycle burns whether they take place after several years or not but the price will certainly go up very fast!

The coins will be burned after every transaction, I think its interesting. We are still seeing quite good spikes in BOOM and chances are that with time we will see more of such spikes. The only thing I cant figure out is how they can burn tokens with coin moment on exchnage.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 871
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
I dont know how the code was written but what are the chances of making sure that all coins wont be burnt in the process and was this the best option to have value addition to a crypto project? To be honest I see a project creating value out of nothing without having real demand, this will be a case of artificial demand for the BOOM project which will be over valued for its potential investors in the future.

You need to buy BOOM and stop looking at its price on a daily basis. It will take some time before its price will take on some good value. If you are short-term trader then you may find a spike one day to get your desired profit.
Not sure about the cycle burns whether they take place after several years or not but the price will certainly go up very fast!

Activity: 82
Merit: 5
We cant blindly invest in a coin just because of speculation that it will go down in supply and that's the primary reason for its price hike. There are many other facts that must be taken into consideration for that. Primary reason for price hike is that what real world use cases a coin has? BOOM has answered that question till date?
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
BOOM and other deflationary coins are very new to crypto market and that's why they are getting more and more attention. Its trend of crypto market that whatever new comes in the crypto market, its welcomed by all and with time people lose interest. Wait for few months before we can come up with some real verdict about deflationary coins.
Activity: 43
Every coin has a day and same holds true for deflationary coins. But I have noticed that in current bull run there is not much moment in deflationary coins. May be they are waiting for desired no of coins to come into circulation after burning. So we have to wait for a while to see them in action.

You are very much right. If we do analysis of BOOM price chart there are couple of spikes but overall its going down or one may say its stable. So its a coin for long term investment, I dont think it will be effected by current bull run.
Activity: 37
Every coin has a day and same holds true for deflationary coins. But I have noticed that in current bull run there is not much moment in deflationary coins. May be they are waiting for desired no of coins to come into circulation after burning. So we have to wait for a while to see them in action.
Activity: 41
Those who keep an eye on coinmarketcap daily have idea that how slowly alt coins are moving. Just top alt coins are moving with BTC rest coins like BOOM are no where in the race. Having said that its a good time to grab coins that are available at discounted rates.
Activity: 125
The most important point of BOOM is that it stable and not collapsed since its launched. Its still maintaining a very decent market cap and daily volume. It can be kept in portfolio but only if you are are long term HODler.
Activity: 114

Although BTC is standing above 60k and it seems like its steady around 50k. But this bull run has only taken top Alt coins to there ATH, we haven't seen any significant move in alt coins like BOOM. So BOOM holders should not lose heart they just need to hodl for a while. It will defiantly go up.
Activity: 35
Activity: 114
BTC has touched its new ATH and now declining. But BOOM doesn't made any significant moment. Seems like in this bull run alt coins are not moving. But that doesn't mean BOOM cant move. Keep in your portfolio and fingures crossed.
Activity: 19
I have a question in my mind, how token burning will occur if coins are on some centralized exchnage like Binance. Since we know that exchanges have there own mechanism and coins there are not on blockchain. If someone can explain this.
Activity: 48
So much has been discussed about deflationary coin till now but I wasn't able to see any deflationary coin that has taken any good value. They are all either underdevelopment or have very low price. It has been discussed so many times that these coin will go up only if they add some real world use case with them. Else it will be just another loser coin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
If you see price pattern of BOOM then it has improved quite a lot in the recent bull run. It's on downside right now but that's ok since coin price has to take correction after a bull run. In my opinion if you want to invest in BOOM then wait for a few more dip, there are very bright chances that this will go up in coming days. 
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
The self burning concept is native to almost all deflationary coins these days. Can someone highlight when we will see there supply going down to level of surpassing the demand. Thats the point before wh we need to buy them.
Pages:
Jump to: