Pages:
Author

Topic: BOOM - First Self-Burning Cryptocurrency Based on Smart Contract - page 2. (Read 3698 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

Patience is the key for every crypto project. You cant become rich overnight. If you have the patience to wait for 6 months to 1 year then BOOM is for you I am saying this because in next 6 months to 1 year price will go up since the token burning will decrease the supply of BOOM tokens which are deflationary one.

I differ here, see the history of this token its only going in down word direction. Patience and wait has its own limits, you cant wait for indefinite period of time. I dont there this coin can go up in next 6 months based on its news from the owners and price.
Activity: 966
Merit: 311
Suppose we'll have to wait and see for a bit.

you are very much right, We have to wait and see where this coin is heading. Right now there is nothing certain about BOOM as its only going down and down though  there are few spikes in the price. I am not in hurry so I can wait for indefinite time.

Patience is the key for every crypto project. You cant become rich overnight. If you have the patience to wait for 6 months to 1 year then BOOM is for you I am saying this because in next 6 months to 1 year price will go up since the token burning will decrease the supply of BOOM tokens which are deflationary one.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1

you are very much right, We have to wait and see where this coin is heading. Right now there is nothing certain about BOOM as its only going down and down though  there are few spikes in the price. I am not in hurry so I can wait for indefinite time.
Activity: 18
Merit: 1

Well if you see deflationary coins paradigm then it very much clear that they are created to be bullish and volatile. There utility doesn't matter, all you need is to keep these coins alive till there quantity goes down to some level. The party will start once there supply surpass there demand.

I am following this coin for quite a while but haven't seen any moment in this coin till date. I am not very hopeful about this coin and chances are that may be the team behind this coin has left it and now this coin is on its own. If there is any moment left then this coin must have shown some respect for the investors.
Activity: 41
If you see the website of BOOM then its evident that coin is listed on so many exchanges including top ones like BitMart and MXC. Now this coin can see a moon shot if there is news that coin is going to be listed on Binance or anyother such top exchange.

listing the coin on exchanges wont do the job unless we see some real features with this coin. There are many shit coins on big exchanges like binance. So the focus should be not be on listing boom on exchnages but to add some features to this coin.

Well if you see deflationary coins paradigm then it very much clear that they are created to be bullish and volatile. There utility doesn't matter, all you need is to keep these coins alive till there quantity goes down to some level. The party will start once there supply surpass there demand.
Activity: 48

That may be true to some extent but take it other way around that not all coins that have good utilities and listed to exchnages are gold. There is trade off and IMO there is no guide on coin that can give good return in future. IF you want to invest in Boom then this is the time to invest in it.

You wanna invest in this coin then go for it on your cal. IMO its a long wait and invest only if you have patience. Because I dont think BOOM will have a good shot in coming days. It will take time.So be careful.
If you see the website of BOOM then its evident that coin is listed on so many exchanges including top ones like BitMart and MXC. Now this coin can see a moon shot if there is news that coin is going to be listed on Binance or anyother such top exchange.

listing the coin on exchanges wont do the job unless we see some real features with this coin. There are many shit coins on big exchanges like binance. So the focus should be not be on listing boom on exchnages but to add some features to this coin.

That may be true to some extent but take it other way around that not all coins that have good utilities and listed to exchnages are gold. There is trade off and IMO there is no guide on coin that can give good return in future. IF you want to invest in Boom then this is the time to invest in it.
Activity: 16

Activity: 47
Market is taking turn as Bitcoin is trying to break resistance of 45k and once this resistance is broken we may see again the bull market. Once there is bull market triggered by btc then alt coins also joined that market. Anyone interested in cheap coins then he must buy them now.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Something serious happens with BOOM in Dec last year. You can see its price pattern its going down since Dec 2021. BOOM really need some massive pull whether from dev team or from investors otherwise it will continue to go down and will cease to exists like many other coins.

Thats very unfortunate that after going up the coin has gone down and is now at the verge of collapse. But if someone is willing to take risk and has patience to wait for sometimes then BOOM is a good option. There is not much risk involved in buying this coin at current price. Rest DYOR before buying this coin.

I don't think this coin has any potential left that can take it up in days to come. IMO token burning alone can be of no use unless you have a strong utility and BOOM failed to place any utility in this token. Moreover there are lots of tokens that BOOM and other deflationary tokens starts with, it will take some time before the supply will go down a bit.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 110
Something serious happens with BOOM in Dec last year. You can see its price pattern its going down since Dec 2021. BOOM really need some massive pull whether from dev team or from investors otherwise it will continue to go down and will cease to exists like many other coins.

Thats very unfortunate that after going up the coin has gone down and is now at the verge of collapse. But if someone is willing to take risk and has patience to wait for sometimes then BOOM is a good option. There is not much risk involved in buying this coin at current price. Rest DYOR before buying this coin.
Activity: 19
Activity: 952
Merit: 105

But how long a coin continuous to face the resistance. We saw BTC ATH last year of 67k but this coin refuses to move up despite all bull trends in the market. There are just few spikes in BOOM last year journey. Seems like BOOM is launched only to face the resistance.

You cant blame BOOM for that its a coin that is launched with huge supply of coin and its price will go up only when token supply will surpass the demand. That will take some time and those who can wait for sometime can invest in this token after doing necessary R & D. Its not dead as there is lots of activity going on in BOOM.

So how much you have exploded BOOM so far or its because you wanna complete your signature posts of the week?
BOOM and other deflationary coins have a drawback that they are starting with a huge supply of coin and it will take considerable time before there supply will go down to some level. In short if you are investing in BOOM then you need to wait for quite sometimes.

That;s not the case with BOOM only. Every coin that comes new in the market faces same resistance. I am sure team behind BOOM must be well awar of these drawbacks and will launch some solutions to fix it. It will take some time before supply will come down to some reasonable level .

But how long a coin continuous to face the resistance. We saw BTC ATH last year of 67k but this coin refuses to move up despite all bull trends in the market. There are just few spikes in BOOM last year journey. Seems like BOOM is launched only to face the resistance.
Activity: 16

So how much you have exploded BOOM so far or its because you wanna complete your signature posts of the week?
BOOM and other deflationary coins have a drawback that they are starting with a huge supply of coin and it will take considerable time before there supply will go down to some level. In short if you are investing in BOOM then you need to wait for quite sometimes.

That;s not the case with BOOM only. Every coin that comes new in the market faces same resistance. I am sure team behind BOOM must be well awar of these drawbacks and will launch some solutions to fix it. It will take some time before supply will come down to some reasonable level .
BOOM is a new project that makes a unique design to increase the attractiveness of investors, by making automatic combustion then this will be considered every transaction and this way will many investors who choose to hold until the value can increase, if at any time there will be a transaction then BOOM will be more limited then most likely the price can increase, I want to explore this project if it has the potential then participating is the solution.

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I'm not really interested in projects like this because when doing transactions they burn automatically so many investors prefer to keep their tokens until later the price can indeed increase, and the team that manages the project does plan like that if later the supply is limited and the price will increase, but this can not necessarily happen because everything needs a process, If indeed the price can increase by doing such burning then this project we can follow.

You are right, BOOM need to add some utility to there token right now they are used for nothing but just to buy and hold until the price goes high. The price is too low these days and it will take time before price will go high. Also remember they start with hue supply of tokens.

We saw huge price hike in bitcoin prices but nothing happened with BOOM and other deflationary tokens. It seems like its independent of Bicoin price change and that makes it very suspicious for investment. All alt coins prices are hugely dependent on bitcoin and if BOOM cant move with BTC then it cant move on its own.
Activity: 47
I'm not really interested in projects like this because when doing transactions they burn automatically so many investors prefer to keep their tokens until later the price can indeed increase, and the team that manages the project does plan like that if later the supply is limited and the price will increase, but this can not necessarily happen because everything needs a process, If indeed the price can increase by doing such burning then this project we can follow.

You are right, BOOM need to add some utility to there token right now they are used for nothing but just to buy and hold until the price goes high. The price is too low these days and it will take time before price will go high. Also remember they start with hue supply of tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: