Pages:
Author

Topic: BOOM - First Self-Burning Cryptocurrency Based on Smart Contract - page 4. (Read 3698 times)

Activity: 473
Merit: 250
Everyone knows that the market is in a state of rest right now, so I think it's good to focus on high-cap coins because they have a good chance of going higher in the future, this BOOM is a low-cap coin so I really doubt if this coin can grow when the market will improve again in the future. for a while I personally am reluctant to make purchases of coins that have very low ratings on CMC.

There is no doubt that crypto market is taking break right now and we have no idea how low this market will go and also for how long. This also gives us opportunity to buy our favorite coins at discounted price. The best season to buy any coin is when its very much down in value and thats what BOOM is right now.

I think right now it's not only BOOM that has decreased and there are many other coins experiencing the same thing and there are still many coins that deserve and deserve to be bought besides BOOM, I personally currently prefer coins that have high capitalization to invest in the future , because it has a great opportunity to grow higher, BOOM does have a good movement but I highly doubt its growth in the future, because it does not have strong fundamentals in the market.
Activity: 966
Merit: 311
Everyone knows that the market is in a state of rest right now, so I think it's good to focus on high-cap coins because they have a good chance of going higher in the future, this BOOM is a low-cap coin so I really doubt if this coin can grow when the market will improve again in the future. for a while I personally am reluctant to make purchases of coins that have very low ratings on CMC.

There is no doubt that crypto market is taking break right now and we have no idea how low this market will go and also for how long. This also gives us opportunity to buy our favorite coins at discounted price. The best season to buy any coin is when its very much down in value and thats what BOOM is right now.
Activity: 533
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

Investment id always for long term, if you want gurantee profit then buy coins when they are at there dip and HODL. Stop chasing coins that are on there ATH or at some peak value.

this makes some sense. unfortunately we buy coins when they are on top of there values rather then buying them when they are at the low. same is happening right now with mass. I can guarantee you we will be discussing buying this coin as soon as it start getting up.
Activity: 48
Nobody knows the reason but its very much clear that BOOM is not going to take any boom in upward direction, its price is going only down. May be it goes up if suply of BOOM tokens goes down but it will take time.

you are right there is no point in buying BOOM for short term investment. its a coin for long term investment, those who can wait to get profit should only buy it. BTC is going down so its better to be careful

Investment id always for long term, if you want gurantee profit then buy coins when they are at there dip and HODL. Stop chasing coins that are on there ATH or at some peak value.
Activity: 46
Nobody knows the reason but its very much clear that BOOM is not going to take any boom in upward direction, its price is going only down. May be it goes up if suply of BOOM tokens goes down but it will take time.

you are right there is no point in buying BOOM for short term investment. its a coin for long term investment, those who can wait to get profit should only buy it. BTC is going down so its better to be careful
You need to be careful if you are investing in BOOM, as its price is very much down these days. Seeing the bearish crypto market I am sure prices will remain down for quite sometimes. Better for few more decrease in price.
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
Market is bearish so we need to be prepared for this bearish trend. BOOM is down and out these days but that doesn't mean it will be down for ever, If you are a long term investor then this is the time to buy BOOM.
Activity: 142
Merit: 11
Yes that will a good approach and best if you are looking for long term investment. BOOM may not go up in coming days and your investment may hang up for a while there. But I dont think there is any loss in buying BOOM at current price. Rest DYOR before making any decision.

Invest only if you are looking for long term investment. I don't think deflationary tokens will go up in price in short duration of time. There biggest problem is that they start with huge supply of coins and will take considerable time before there supply will go down. Check exchange and see whats current supply of coin before you make investment. 

There is no one in crypto market who can predict the future with accuracy. You have to take risk its really that simple. Take risk either you win or learn something. BOOM has seen few peaks in recent months who knows there is new waiting tomorrow.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 110
Yes that will a good approach and best if you are looking for long term investment. BOOM may not go up in coming days and your investment may hang up for a while there. But I dont think there is any loss in buying BOOM at current price. Rest DYOR before making any decision.

Invest only if you are looking for long term investment. I don't think deflationary tokens will go up in price in short duration of time. There biggest problem is that they start with huge supply of coins and will take considerable time before there supply will go down. Check exchange and see whats current supply of coin before you make investment. 
Activity: 30
With NFTs and Metaverse getting too much popularity and attention I don't think Deflationary Coins will get a fame in near future. If you have some spare cash and want to invest some part of it in BOOM then right now its price is ideal for buying. If you see historic price chart of BOOM, it has few spikes. If you buy it now you may be able to sell it in upcoming spike. DYOR before making any decision.

Activity: 700
With NFTs and Metaverse getting too much popularity and attention I don't think Deflationary Coins will get a fame in near future. If you have some spare cash and want to invest some part of it in BOOM then right now its price is ideal for buying. If you see historic price chart of BOOM, it has few spikes. If you buy it now you may be able to sell it in upcoming spike. DYOR before making any decision.
Activity: 47
If you see daily volume of BOOM then its very much clear that its not dead. Even with this down word price trend its having trading volume of 50k USD per day. If activity remains like that very soon is supply will go down and we see bullish trend in BOOM.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
Market is again taking a turn but this time in up word direction. I dont think this bull run will have any effect on price of tokens like BOOM, they will take some time before coming up. In fact there price hike in linked with there deflation that is in turn linked with burning of token with every transaction. so it will take time.
Market is going down slowly but steadily. We dont know whether its correction or 2018 like dumping. There is fear at this point, but thats the point for which Buffet said "buy when everyone fears to buy". These is still trading going on, while many are selling there coins at loss and same are bought by someone else. What about BOOM? is it safe to buy this coin?

Not to forget this coin is on few popular exchanges also like MXC and bitmart. I have a question, if a transaction takes place at exchange then BOOM blockchain is capable of detecting that transaction and burning BOOM token as a result? If the answer to this is YES then how many months or years will take to down the supply of BOOM tokens.

Of course it will be. If thats not the case then P2P transactions will takes ages before suppl will go down. Primary reason for introducing BOOM to so many exchanges is that more and more coins are burn and supply will go down, so demand will go up. I dont think anyone can tell how many days it will take to decrease the supply.
BOOM is such a huge project but still its twitter page is silent for months. That may be one reason why this coin is not making progress in terms of price rise. In crypto world, social media are main source from where traders seek info and every coin keep its social media active. Can OP tell why you are not active there?

Not to forget this coin is on few popular exchanges also like MXC and bitmart. I have a question, if a transaction takes place at exchange then BOOM blockchain is capable of detecting that transaction and burning BOOM token as a result? If the answer to this is YES then how many months or years will take to down the supply of BOOM tokens.
BOOM is such a huge project but still its twitter page is silent for months. That may be one reason why this coin is not making progress in terms of price rise. In crypto world, social media are main source from where traders seek info and every coin keep its social media active. Can OP tell why you are not active there?
Activity: 952
Merit: 105
Seems like bitcoin is taking break and it will be for a while. Keep your cash ready for investing in coin of your choice. Current price of BOOM is good, as there isnt much risk involved. But dont expect uick return from BOOM, it will be a long term investment and you have to wait for indefinite period for the profit.
Pages:
Jump to: