Pages:
Author

Topic: 【BOT】 🌟 C.A.T. Cryptocurrency Automatic Trader 🌟 (New Price List 04/2021) - page 28. (Read 531112 times)

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
hi
Some do not understand, would like to ask.
If I purchase 2 API licenses, can I operate at the same time on different exchanges?

You only need to purchase 1x Software but as many x API licences as you need.

I only run one exchange, but I understand that for each API licence, you should run the software separately, so 6x API = 6x CAT bots running, each one with it's own unique API licence.

No, you can login on all the 6 exchanges using just 1 CAT copy. And run only 1 Copy over 6 exchanges.

I cannot subdivide any personal information today. I do not know why

I want to buy catx1, bitfinex APIx1, binance APIx1, do I need to give you API ID&KEY?

Bitcoin account please give me.

wrote you a PM with info  Wink

I can't PM, get the message "You have exceeded the limit of 2 personal messages per day. Buying a Copper membership may increase your limit."

I'm from Taiwan

So Binance ok ?

Yes, 2 Key I have saved it

I don't understand the meaning of this passage a bit...
Can you tell me directly to check those places? Or check them all?

Considering the image you sent me about Bitfinex Permissions :

- All Actions are in READ MODE.
- CAT needs at least the ORDERS operation to be in READ/WRITE (because cat needs to Create and Delete Orders).

So you must update your API and set ORDERS to READ + WRITE.
All other actions could stay in READ only mode.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
hi
If I purchase 2 API licenses, can I operate at the same time on different exchanges?

I only run one exchange, but I understand that for each API licence, you should run the software separately, so 6x API = 6x CAT bots running, each one with it's own unique API licence.

No, you can login on all the 6 exchanges using just 1 CAT copy. And run only 1 Copy over 6 exchanges.

I want to buy catx1, bitfinex APIx1, binance APIx1, do I need to give you API ID&KEY?

I can't PM, get the message "You have exceeded the limit of 2 personal messages per day. Buying a Copper membership may increase your limit."

I'm from Taiwan

So Binance ok ?

Yes, 2 Key I have saved it

I don't understand the meaning of this passage a bit...
Can you tell me directly to check those places? Or check them all?

Activity: 785
Merit: 500
BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)
Anybody else seeing problems with Cryptopia API?

Do you want us to guess your experience? Should we vote for something? I'm lost with your message.

You got a point, I get timeouts, red API sign and manual tests get me sporadically access denied and timeouts from different network locations to the Cryptopia API.

Tough that isn't that hard to guess in this thread, isn't it? Are you right now having problem with the Cryptopia API or not, as simple as that.

No, I don't have any problems. It might be a network problem. Red API sign means a API call (and waiting for a reply) is in progress.

Most of the questions here are about HOW to grade, settings, ...
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1608
精神分析的爸

Do you want us to guess your experience? Should we vote for something? I'm lost with your message.

You got a point, I get timeouts, red API sign and manual tests get me sporadically access denied and timeouts from different network locations to the Cryptopia API.

Tough that isn't that hard to guess in this thread, isn't it? Are you right now having problem with the Cryptopia API or not, as simple as that.

hi

Good. Glad you corrected me. I remember someone saying the did that though. I think it was Ronald; he said it's easier to keep track that way.

you misunderstood my words. You can run C.A.T. as often you want. If you run a copy for each exchange or even each coin is fine. However, C.A.T. knows only one API key from you for one exchange. If you use the same API key on one exchange with different bots (including multiple C.A.T.) you might run in several problems, e.g., one version doesn't know things happen with other instances, you could easy exceed the API limits, you might even get problems with nonces. Better keep one pair of API keys per exchange and bot. C.A.T. runs fine simultaneously. I trade on 10 exchanges totally up to 25 coins.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1608
精神分析的爸
hi

Good. Glad you corrected me. I remember someone saying the did that though. I think it was Ronald; he said it's easier to keep track that way.
legendary
hi

hi

legendary
hi

hi

hi

yes. I trade on up to 10 exchanges simultaneously.
Thank you for your reply...
hi

yes. I trade on up to 10 exchanges simultaneously.
hi
Activity: 102
Merit: 13
Validator at Sentinel dVPN (Mandragora)
Sampey I want to buy a copy of the bot. I come from BTCHispanoYT. Thank you.
legendary
Forgive me if I'm wrong but I'm not sure HOW you can force the exchange to sell the remaining 499.999? Maybe you can find the person/bot who bought 0.001 and ask them why they did that, if they wouldn't mind buying the remaining 499.999 next time?

You must use a Gun.
If you use a Gun againsts the exchange, then the exchange will sell the 499.999 remaining.
Same works for Phisical person.
Ahh, its missing. Could you please add this?
Just add a filter on quantity.

No, that doesn't works.
You can't manage how orders are matched. You can't tell "I want only a full match of my qty".

Maybe its the Exchange that not fulfill the entire order. Could it be, that C.A.T.  is sending the order of 500 coins, but the exchange answers, I got only 0.001 in the book, so I use that one instead. Huh
What happens next. Initial order was 500. Will the remaining request (500 - 0.001) 499.999 remain in the order book?

Forgive me if I'm wrong but I'm not sure HOW you can force the exchange to sell the remaining 499.999? Maybe you can find the person/bot who bought 0.001 and ask them why they did that, if they wouldn't mind buying the remaining 499.999 next time?

How would you find and talk to that "bot"/person?

I'm just the ideas guy so I'm guessing that was a rhetorical question.

No, that doesn't works.
You can't manage how orders are matched. You can't tell "I want only a full match of my qty".

Maybe its the Exchange that not fulfill the entire order. Could it be, that C.A.T.  is sending the order of 500 coins, but the exchange answers, I got only 0.001 in the book, so I use that one instead. Huh
What happens next. Initial order was 500. Will the remaining request (500 - 0.001) 499.999 remain in the order book?

How would you find and talk to that "bot"/person?

No, that doesn't works.

Pages:
Jump to: