Pages:
Author

Topic: 【BOT】 🌟 C.A.T. Cryptocurrency Automatic Trader 🌟 (New Price List 04/2021) - page 29. (Read 531112 times)

Activity: 785
Merit: 500
BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)
Ahh, its missing. Could you please add this?
Just add a filter on quantity.

No, that doesn't works.
You can't manage how orders are matched. You can't tell "I want only a full match of my qty".

Maybe its the Exchange that not fulfill the entire order. Could it be, that C.A.T.  is sending the order of 500 coins, but the exchange answers, I got only 0.001 in the book, so I use that one instead. Huh
What happens next. Initial order was 500. Will the remaining request (500 - 0.001) 499.999 remain in the order book?
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
hello ,

after reading a while this thread closely I like to start to give your bot a try.
So what are the legal and technical formalities I have to be aware to get a licence for CAT?
As I see that some are selling their licence for 0.5 BTC, the first postings says 0.9BTC and in the German Altcoin forum it is announced with 0.8BTC....
So hope you cane give an advise how to proceed here?!?

0.5? 0.9? 0.8? Probably you  miss 1 zero.

CAT Current price is 0.065 BTC + Any api price.
for further info you can PM me or read CAT OP : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5590877
legendary

No, that doesn't works.
You can't manage how orders are matched. You can't tell "I want only a full match of my qty".
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
hello ,

after reading a while this thread closely I like to start to give your bot a try.
So what are the legal and technical formalities I have to be aware to get a licence for CAT?
As I see that some are selling their licence for 0.5 BTC, the first postings says 0.9BTC and in the German Altcoin forum it is announced with 0.8BTC....
So hope you cane give an advise how to proceed here?!?
Sampey, please help me to find the right settings, ... maybe it is missing  Grin

It happens very often, I setup a ping to buy coins, say 500 coins and the pong is expected to sell about 500 coins, but there is no counter offer in the list with nearly 500 coins. However, there is an offer of 0.001 coin. Since the price matches the min. guaranteed gain %, C.A.T. will sell. Great % gain achieved, but in reality ZERO.

In Mode / Price limit is a settings to target the pong PRICE, but I could not find a setting to influence the pong QUANTITY.

Sampey, where did you hide it, lol?

In case it is missing, a setting of pong quantity - fix amount / at least of <70%> of ping .... would be great.

Hi,
there's no way to target the QTY, orders match over price, not over qty. There's nothing you can do about that.
if someone wants to sell you 0.0001 X Coins over your order of 1000 X Coins there's nothing you can do.

legendary
Sampey, please help me to find the right settings, ... maybe it is missing  Grin

It happens very often, I setup a ping to buy coins, say 500 coins and the pong is expected to sell about 500 coins, but there is no counter offer in the list with nearly 500 coins. However, there is an offer of 0.001 coin. Since the price matches the min. guaranteed gain %, C.A.T. will sell. Great % gain achieved, but in reality ZERO.

In Mode / Price limit is a settings to target the pong PRICE, but I could not find a setting to influence the pong QUANTITY.

In case it is missing, a setting of pong quantity - fix amount / at least of <70%> of ping .... would be great.

Hi,
there's no way to target the QTY, orders match over price, not over qty. There's nothing you can do about that.
if someone wants to sell you 0.0001 X Coins over your order of 1000 X Coins there's nothing you can do.

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Soo, I was about to hop on this and saw it is 0.065 BTC ... over $600? So, I am a bit hesitant to drop that much on a program I have no idea will work. SO, I guess my question is; has there been mostly sucess with this thing? What may typical returns\growth look like? %0.005/day? %.01, %0.02?

Edit: Did I read correctly that this is actually .2 BTC? not 0.065 like the first post?

I bought the software in January so you're getting it at a discount.

Does the software work? Sure, if you're willing to spend the time to learn how to make it work.

https://t.me/thecryptocatbot
legendary
Sampey
I am running several experimental trades to establish the best performing coin pairs. So I start them at different times and so on ( short times apart, some longer). Different amounts and so on,mixture of buys and sells.

Question is this, when I start them all off generally they all end up being added together into one larger trade after one ping pong cycle - ( if I tick the merge similar trade and merge order book options in advanced). Apart from them all appearing together does this have any disadvantages in terms of returns?

When I untick the options in advanced the trades and orders stay separate, but in the ping pool they get added as one line in the market explorer console. So is it the same effect in profitability and its just a case of looking neater?

Or if they are all separate the prices ( and hence profits), vary between them?

What do you do with multiple pings on one coin pair, merge or not merge?

Cheers

hi, it's always better to merge trades, it avoids the generation of dust elements...
Activity: 8
Sampey
I am running several experimental trades to establish the best performing coin pairs. So I start them at different times and so on ( short times apart, some longer). Different amounts and so on,mixture of buys and sells.

Question is this, when I start them all off generally they all end up being added together into one larger trade after one ping pong cycle - ( if I tick the merge similar trade and merge order book options in advanced). Apart from them all appearing together does this have any disadvantages in terms of returns?

When I untick the options in advanced the trades and orders stay separate, but in the ping pool they get added as one line in the market explorer console. So is it the same effect in profitability and its just a case of looking neater?

Or if they are all separate the prices ( and hence profits), vary between them?

What do you do with multiple pings on one coin pair, merge or not merge?

Cheers
Activity: 2
Soo, I was about to hop on this and saw it is 0.065 BTC ... over $600? So, I am a bit hesitant to drop that much on a program I have no idea will work. SO, I guess my question is; has there been mostly sucess with this thing? What may typical returns\growth look like? %0.005/day? %.01, %0.02?

Edit: Did I read correctly that this is actually .2 BTC? not 0.065 like the first post?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Anyone have any issues on logging on binance using CAT? I cannot load the market list.
legendary
Dear Sir, Due to my a/c restrictions I cannot PM multiple times. can I send TX here?

yes, just send the TX without write tx id here I will know that it's your tx  Wink
just write "SENT"  Wink

EDIT : well i think you already sent.....i'm preparing your copy
Activity: 1
Dear Sir, Due to my a/c restrictions I cannot PM multiple times. can I send TX here?
legendary
To all CAT Users : I will be away from 21 to 23 April. So don't worry if you don't get reply to PM.
Activity: 140
Hello

A few months ago we (myself and an old classmate) started working on our own trading bot, which is quite successful. But we missed one thing: decent bookkeeping.
In response to that, we created a toolkit in python that is able to collect your balances from various exchanges. Then you can generate plots and reports. My personal setup generates new plots every half an hour and generates an email report with information over the past week every day. This information is extremely useful for tweaking bot parameters.
Last week we have open sourced this toolkit so that everybody can use it.
Activity: 32
I haven't used the bot in a bull market before and I'm struggling with parameters.

I can get the bot to follow an upwards market trend, but it doesn't sell when the market has a downwards trend.

"Never Buy Over High24H Market Price -2%"
"Never Sell over Low24H Market + 2%"

These parameters work, follows the uptrend, but regularly fails to sell. Then when it does sell, it takes forever to buy again, if at all.

Too many times I've seen the bot sell pairs at set gain, as the market increases, so the bot just sits there waiting to buy lower, which doesn't happen in bull market.

Regards, Mark.

Heyy it's irongenius from telegram.  Grin

Firstly, the market price limit is just one among the many parameters CAT uses to trigger a ping/pong order. Some of your settings may be conflicting with each other which can either trigger or prevent orders from being created. So make sure you check your other settings first.

Second, a ping order is your entry, and pong is your exit. It is easy to get confused between the two especially beginners. In your above example, you have not mentioned which part of the trade you applied this setting. Is it ping or pong or both? If you applied it only to ping, then CAT will never enter a trade with that setting. If only Pong, then it will never exit a trade with that setting. If both ping and pong then you apply it to your entry and exit trades. I suspect that your problem is most likely in this area so check your settings again in which part of the trade you applied the price limit.
legendary
Bittrex was one of my favourite, but actually the do KYC for any customer....
Activity: 8
Hi Sampey 
Can you confirm that the binance 50% discount on the trading fee is being applied to all trading through CAT and the api it makes the trades with on binance? I do have the use bnb for trade function activated within my account settings on Binance.

Cheers

CAT have some problems with fees on binance, so it applies a "rounding" algorithm based subtract the Fee from the total value of a trade
In others words you should not consider a lot how much fees CAT shows you.

Thats fine, I understand the rounding up and down business, but does the 50% fee discount get applied to my trades on Binance, which is decided by Binance so my thoughts are yes as the CAT program is simply handling the inputs and outputs?

Also I was thinking of getting another exchange to tryout some trading on, which other one is popular / your personal favourite>?

Ta Steve
Activity: 53
I haven't used the bot in a bull market before and I'm struggling with parameters.

I can get the bot to follow an upwards market trend, but it doesn't sell when the market has a downwards trend.

"Never Buy Over High24H Market Price -2%"
"Never Sell over Low24H Market + 2%"

These parameters work, follows the uptrend, but regularly fails to sell. Then when it does sell, it takes forever to buy again, if at all.

Too many times I've seen the bot sell pairs at set gain, as the market increases, so the bot just sits there waiting to buy lower, which doesn't happen in bull market.

Regards, Mark.
Pages:
Jump to: