Pages:
Author

Topic: 【BOT】 🌟 C.A.T. Cryptocurrency Automatic Trader 🌟 (New Price List 04/2021) - page 30. (Read 531112 times)

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
Hi Sampey,

I have set Price Limit Rules based on last buy and last sell prices and I'm wondering if this would still work even after I restart CAT? Because I know the status and statistics tab resets to 0 after restart.. So this resets then where would CAT base it's last buy and last sell prices?

hi,
if you save parameters as PRESET or export as XML all data could be restored, even price limit rules.
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
Hi Sampey,

I have set Price Limit Rules based on last buy and last sell prices so I'm wondering if this would still work even after I restart CAT? Because I know the status and statistics tab resets to 0 after restart.. So if this resets then where would CAT base it's last buy and last sell prices?
legendary
Hi Sampey 
Can you confirm that the binance 50% discount on the trading fee is being applied to all trading through CAT and the api it makes the trades with on binance? I do have the use bnb for trade function activated within my account settings on Binance.

Cheers

CAT have some problems with fees on binance, so it applies a "rounding" algorithm based subtract the Fee from the total value of a trade
In others words you should not consider a lot how much fees CAT shows you.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hi Sampey 
Can you confirm that the binance 50% discount on the trading fee is being applied to all trading through CAT and the api it makes the trades with on binance? I do have the use bnb for trade function activated within my account settings on Binance.

Cheers
Activity: 53
I am publishing my CAT Bot trading results and overall progress to an Telegram channel on a regular basis, perhaps weekly.

This is a very thorough cost/profit analysis of an active 24/7 CAT Bot trader that would benefit someone interested in seeing results before purchasing the software. The analysis shows all trading pairs, including gain % and total trades. It shows cost of software vs payout, days in use, profit per trade, total trading capital, net gain to total trading capital, plus many more variables to help you can make an informed decision.

Because a lot of time goes into learning, managing the software and building and updating the analysis spreadsheet, a small donation of cryptocurrency would be appreciated prior to accessing these results. This donation should be around 5% to 20% of the cost of the software, a small price to pay for being able to see up to date results before committing to a purchase.

All donations go straight onto an exchange for CAT Bot to use in trading, the results of which will be feed back into the analysis to provide you with even more comprehensive data.

To get started; PM me on telegram (https://t.me/markis2018)

@markis_online can you tell us how long have you been using CAT and are the results you share from since you started with the software? Also can you give us an idea a) is it working for you (profit percentage)
b) what was your capital investment (roughly)

this would help me make an informed decission on whether I should be "donating"

Thanks

Sorry I didn't reply earlier.

a) 72 days.
b) Currently 7.53%, was 4.4% 30 days ago.
c) 0.08 BTC on poloniex only

Also;

d) I'm completely new to cryptocurrencies and trading markets
e) Most of the time I have no idea what I'm doing, and that's not just in bot trading, but life in general
f) I'm a person of average intelligence, nothing genius in anything I do
g) Not sure if I would take a donation now; happy to share data with you if you want it

Activity: 6
I am publishing my CAT Bot trading results and overall progress to an Telegram channel on a regular basis, perhaps weekly.

This is a very thorough cost/profit analysis of an active 24/7 CAT Bot trader that would benefit someone interested in seeing results before purchasing the software. The analysis shows all trading pairs, including gain % and total trades. It shows cost of software vs payout, days in use, profit per trade, total trading capital, net gain to total trading capital, plus many more variables to help you can make an informed decision.

Because a lot of time goes into learning, managing the software and building and updating the analysis spreadsheet, a small donation of cryptocurrency would be appreciated prior to accessing these results. This donation should be around 5% to 20% of the cost of the software, a small price to pay for being able to see up to date results before committing to a purchase.

All donations go straight onto an exchange for CAT Bot to use in trading, the results of which will be feed back into the analysis to provide you with even more comprehensive data.

To get started; PM me on telegram (https://t.me/markis2018)

@markis_online can you tell us how long have you been using CAT and are the results you share from since you started with the software? Also can you give us an idea a) is it working for you (profit percentage)
b) what was your capital investment (roughly)

this would help me make an informed decission on whether I should be "donating"

Thanks
legendary
next step is to wait i'll be back home and i will send your copy
Stay tuned (around 6-8 hours)  Wink

Great tool my friend, thanks again....just a suggestion/request to throw into your pool of requests.

Night Mode Skin

Just like setup at bitscreener.com, coinmarketcap.com, etc....a skin option that winds up allowing the bot to be easy on the eyes, especially at night.

i.e.

Thanks,

all Available skin are actually available in CAT. And some depends by the OS you're running CAT on.
Activity: 5

Great tool my friend, thanks again....just a suggestion/request to throw into your pool of requests.

Night Mode Skin

Just like setup at bitscreener.com, coinmarketcap.com, etc....a skin option that winds up allowing the bot to be easy on the eyes, especially at night.

i.e.
https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4568/27132915409_6cabb9d040_o.png

Thanks,

Sounds awesome, thanks! In the meanwhile will keep myself busy with house chores.  Grin
legendary

Great. My API key for the exchange I requested is 3pFX7JN3ta1KQoemFximQevDg. I will send you the payment in the next few minutes.

PS. Thank you for the discount. Smiley

Payment sent. Smiley Will wait for your advise on the next steps.

yes, a PUBLIC Api key is like a Nickname or public Bitcoin Address....

Great. My API key for the exchange I requested is 3pFX7JN3ta1KQoemFximQevDg. I will send you the payment in the next few minutes.

PS. Thank you for the discount. Smiley
legendary
Hi Sampey, is it safe to post the public API key here? I cannot send a PM because of some account restriction... Huh

yes, a PUBLIC Api key is like a Nickname or public Bitcoin Address....
Hi Sampey, is it safe to post the public API key here? I cannot send a PM because of some account restriction... Huh
Hi Sampey,

I was inquiring with you about CAT through private message. It seems I am limited to sending only 2 messages per day so I am unable to PM you anymore.

Just two more follow-up questions if you may,

1. Can the bot do arbitrage trading between different exchanges?
2. Can I use/add a different exchange other than the ones available for purchase?

Also please PM me the payment instructions. I would like to pay in BTC.

Thank you.

legendary
you should specify CAT to not "adequate" the orders if the total value calculated is < min limits set by the exchange.
i suggest to combine that with the DUST Options.
Activity: 140

How do I limit one of the pairs to a fixed value of available funds.  I started trading in 5 different pairs yesterday, and when I got up this morning one of the pairs had more than 30% of my funds tied up.  Shocked When this pair took a slight drop this morning, I was looking at a 0.3BTC loss, according to the balances at Poloniex.  When I went to bed, I had a 0.3 BTC gain.  (Simply marvelous!)

Can I limit the funds available to a specific pair?  Also, can I specify that CAT, in total, can use 80% of funds and leave 20% behind in case something goes awry?  (Not with CAT, but markets in general).  This is how I manage my real-world stock trading and would like to do the same with CAT.
Thanks in advance.
legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

on Cryptopia:

markets $PAC
not loadable since PAC fork
(x weeks ago)

some markets DOGE
not tradeable because of wrong limits
e.g. extreme one: sell min. 100 of coin 42.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 1
hi Sampey .

which TA factors C.A.T use for buy !!?
and What is its action when prices fall ?
Activity: 140
  Very pleased with C.A.T. Bot. It is a trading tool and therefore it is only as good of trader as you are. It has all the settings required for adjustment of buy/sell pool, stop loss, and percentage limits. If you get greedy with how many ping-pong trade completions you try for and the market turns, you might get stuck with a few coins (cost of doing biz). Here's the advantage. You can run dozens of markets across many exchanges at the same time. The amount of gains are up to your risk. The many small gains add up quick. It has already paid for itself.
Pages:
Jump to: