Pages:
Author

Topic: 【BOT】 🌟 C.A.T. Cryptocurrency Automatic Trader 🌟 (New Price List 04/2021) - page 31. (Read 531112 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
That works for me....

Do you have any suggestions for the min % gains settings,  in regards to filters or rules?

Thanks
Activity: 53
I am publishing my CAT Bot trading results and overall progress to an Telegram channel on a regular basis, perhaps weekly.

This is a very thorough cost/profit analysis of an active 24/7 CAT Bot trader that would benefit someone interested in seeing results before purchasing the software. The analysis shows all trading pairs, including gain % and total trades. It shows cost of software vs payout, days in use, profit per trade, total trading capital, net gain to total trading capital, plus many more variables to help you can make an informed decision.

Because a lot of time goes into learning, managing the software and building and updating the analysis spreadsheet, a small donation of cryptocurrency would be appreciated prior to accessing these results. This donation should be around 5% to 20% of the cost of the software, a small price to pay for being able to see up to date results before committing to a purchase.

All donations go straight onto an exchange for CAT Bot to use in trading, the results of which will be feed back into the analysis to provide you with even more comprehensive data.

To get started; PM me on telegram (https://t.me/markis2018)

Thanks markis_online but that doesn't go to help the bot AT ALL.  Bitcoin is a community and so as I know that gecko, profit trailer, gunbot all have people who are happy to share their results or what works for them so that the currency of Bitcoins and altcoins can GROW.  Going ahead and being greedy about sharing results but ONLY if paid, is not something I support.  If your making money, then you don't need to get paid to show it.

But that is your data and so that's your choice.  For everyone else who may be interested, if they had a spot to share and / or view others setups, is there an interest?  The more of a collaboration we have, I figured the more potential profit options we will be able to utilize with knowing what the bot's maximum capabilities are.  Besides, the more people making on the bot and with shared data, can only help the growth of profits for those using the same style.

Thanks,

You talk about going against the community but are happy to call someone in the community 'greedy'. Ironic. Maybe you should talk to Sampey giving the software away for free? Good luck with that one.

You are entitled to your opinion. I'm not here to make enemies, just share my results that I put the hours in and work hard to obtain.

I didn't say you weren't entitled to your hard work.  I'm just stating that, that was not the intent of my question.  And that's all it was, was a question.  I appreciate the offer for sure but I as well, will tweak and work on my settings on different scenarios and hope to see some profits as you, yourself has stated the bot has helped you with.

Which makes me look forward to my results from this bot even more, thank you.  That's even more promising.  But I do disagree with you, in order to setup this software, i personally know the amount of time and effort which I'm sure consisted of some all-nighters, to say the least, that Sampey had to put into this project. Not to mention the fact that he only charges a 1 time fee when others don't and charge you monthly.  Which is obviously an additional cost to add into your trading, but yet he doesn't get paid anything additional for keeping the bot up to date, doing additions to it, etc.

His money is well deserved.  This is coming from someone, myself, who I would call as a copy / paste programmer.  And taking care of paid membership mapping tools site, between answering clients, questions, comments, requests, issues, etc, then even with my easy but necessary updates, and minor code changes to match any updated info that gets loaded with the default settings that came over on the new update, and change to match the necessary ones, etc.  I shit you not, I use to do it free and just on donations.  Then there was only 62 out of 1200 unique users on a given week, who would donate.  But they are sure to bitch when it was down for updates.....

So were cool markis_online bud, I'm here looking to help so that it may benefit all C.A.T. bot traders(including us both), hopefully entice new CAT customers, which ultimately increases the chance for MORE MARKET VOLUME, and MORE VOLUME, means MORE INVESTORS, which hopefully means MORE MONEY and increase BTC and altcoin VALUES. 

At least that's just my 2 satoshi's....lol  With that being said, is anyone else interested and is there anyone out there who have their trading strategies that are working well for them and would be interested in contributing.  Who knows, if it were to grow properly, then people may be able to find better, more optimized settings based off your trading strategies (which you could be definitely benefit from).

Either way, this was just a question / suggestion so that I can gauge the want/need for one and if it got built, would it be used.

Thanks,

I was never uncool with you, but then again it's not like we're two old friends just chilling at a bar talking s*&t together when we're on here. But I'm sure we could, share some great stories and have a laugh.

All those things you capitalised will happen with or without my involvement. if I died right after submitting this post nothing would change that outcome.

Look, the reality is, my original comment, your reply will just get lost in this thread. The likelihood of anyone actually seeing it, then actually donating to see results are virtually ZERO.

BUT if someone just needs a bit more confidence and wants to see ACTUAL results before purchasing the software, I don't see anything wrong with that.

Thanks for your reply. Let's leave it now and move on.

I am publishing my CAT Bot trading results and overall progress to an Telegram channel on a regular basis, perhaps weekly.

This is a very thorough cost/profit analysis of an active 24/7 CAT Bot trader that would benefit someone interested in seeing results before purchasing the software. The analysis shows all trading pairs, including gain % and total trades. It shows cost of software vs payout, days in use, profit per trade, total trading capital, net gain to total trading capital, plus many more variables to help you can make an informed decision.

Because a lot of time goes into learning, managing the software and building and updating the analysis spreadsheet, a small donation of cryptocurrency would be appreciated prior to accessing these results. This donation should be around 5% to 20% of the cost of the software, a small price to pay for being able to see up to date results before committing to a purchase.

All donations go straight onto an exchange for CAT Bot to use in trading, the results of which will be feed back into the analysis to provide you with even more comprehensive data.

Thanks markis_online but that doesn't go to help the bot AT ALL.  Bitcoin is a community and so as I know that gecko, profit trailer, gunbot all have people who are happy to share their results or what works for them so that the currency of Bitcoins and altcoins can GROW.  Going ahead and being greedy about sharing results but ONLY if paid, is not something I support.  If your making money, then you don't need to get paid to show it.

But that is your data and so that's your choice.  For everyone else who may be interested, if they had a spot to share and / or view others setups, is there an interest?  The more of a collaboration we have, I figured the more potential profit options we will be able to utilize with knowing what the bot's maximum capabilities are.  Besides, the more people making on the bot and with shared data, can only help the growth of profits for those using the same style.

Thanks,

You talk about going against the community but are happy to call someone in the community 'greedy'. Ironic. Maybe you should talk to Sampey giving the software away for free? Good luck with that one.

You are entitled to your opinion. I'm not here to make enemies, just share my results that I put the hours in and work hard to obtain.

I didn't say you weren't entitled to your hard work.  I'm just stating that, that was not the intent of my question.  And that's all it was, was a question.  I appreciate the offer for sure but I as well, will tweak and work on my settings on different scenarios and hope to see some profits as you, yourself has stated the bot has helped you with.

Which makes me look forward to my results from this bot even more, thank you.  That's even more promising.  But I do disagree with you, in order to setup this software, i personally know the amount of time and effort which I'm sure consisted of some all-nighters, to say the least, that Sampey had to put into this project. Not to mention the fact that he only charges a 1 time fee when others don't and charge you monthly.  Which is obviously an additional cost to add into your trading, but yet he doesn't get paid anything additional for keeping the bot up to date, doing additions to it, etc.

His money is well deserved.  This is coming from someone, myself, who I would call as a copy / paste programmer.  And taking care of paid membership mapping tools site, between answering clients, questions, comments, requests, issues, etc, then even with my easy but necessary updates, and minor code changes to match any updated info that gets loaded with the default settings that came over on the new update, and change to match the necessary ones, etc.  I shit you not, I use to do it free and just on donations.  Then there was only 62 out of 1200 unique users on a given week, who would donate.  But they are sure to bitch when it was down for updates.....

So were cool markis_online bud, I'm here looking to help so that it may benefit all C.A.T. bot traders(including us both), hopefully entice new CAT customers, which ultimately increases the chance for MORE MARKET VOLUME, and MORE VOLUME, means MORE INVESTORS, which hopefully means MORE MONEY and increase BTC and altcoin VALUES. 

At least that's just my 2 satoshi's....lol  With that being said, is anyone else interested and is there anyone out there who have their trading strategies that are working well for them and would be interested in contributing.  Who knows, if it were to grow properly, then people may be able to find better, more optimized settings based off your trading strategies (which you could be definitely benefit from).

Either way, this was just a question / suggestion so that I can gauge the want/need for one and if it got built, would it be used.

Thanks,

Thanks,

Thanks,

So the calculator has it where you stick in the percentage as I see by the screenshot no the "how to" where you check what a 5% gain would be.

But then if your setting your the % you want for minimum amount on a gain, it winds up being defaulted to 0.3000.  And Binance has 1% fees if I'm not mistaken, not including their discount.  So is it a .1 or a .01 for what needs to be included for fees, or are we doing it like the calculator?  Where it's just in %.

Any example setups that have worked for y'all would be greatly appreciated as well.

If there was in fact an area to post up your setups and/or find setups of others to go off of and/or use.  Would anyone be interested?  

Thanks,
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Well as far as I remember the easiest and most profitable one was , you choose two coins for example to deal ( there was hash buying and selling as well) so lets assume you found ltc/btc , just because they are most known , you can choose any , you say buy when ltc is X , sell when ltc is X , you leave the bot , it buys low and sells high as much as possible.

Yes , you do not give the bot money and say 'go make me money' , that requires some sort of artificial intelligence Cheesy But it was quite easy to use , I guess it still is , great interface and easy to understand.
Activity: 2

if binance delete your api key you should buy a new Binance api for CAT (0.015 BTC).
then you must send me the public key (private is your personal and you  must only use it with your personal CAT copy)
Ewewerethefool  is one of my customers, but i don't have you in my list. So are you using Ewewerethefool  copy?

Sampey, check your PM
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
Hey Sampey
Ewewerethefool turned me onto this thing about a month ago, right before the binance attack and he told me I was going to need to buy a new api license because binance made it so you can no longer retrieve the private api key. I never got a chance to utilize C.A.T bot and have been discouraged that I was going to need to buy another license after the binance incident. I followed the directions on this forum regarding registering a binance api key with C.A.T bot. For all of the other exchanges it specifically told me to write down my private api key.

Binance API Activation
Goto : https://www.binance.com/userCenter/myAccount.html
Activate 2FA (Save 2FA Seed in case you will change your phone/Auth application)
Goto : https://www.binance.com/userCenter/createApi.html and Create API
API Configuration : Check READ INFO/TRADE Uncheck : Enable Withdrawals

BitStamp API Activation
- Go to https://www.bitstamp.net/account/security/api/ -> New Api Key
- Check 6 API Option : Account balance + User transactions + Open orders + Cancel order + Buy limit order + Sell limit order
- SAVE your PRIVATE KEY, because BitStamp will mask it after 5 minutes

YoBit API Activation
- Go to https://yobit.net/en/api/keys/
- Select "info & trade & deposits" from the ComboBox then press CREATE NEW KEY BUTTON
- Save your Private Apy key. Site will never show that key again.

I followed the instructions and as shown above you can see that the instructions didn't say anything about saving my private api key when registering my public key with C.A.T bot. Sorry its taking me so long to write to you about this matter this is all new to me and I'm having a friend help me that lives 3 time zones away so our schedules haven't matched.   

if binance delete your api key you should buy a new Binance api for CAT (0.015 BTC).
then you must send me the public key (private is your personal and you  must only use it with your personal CAT copy)
Ewewerethefool  is one of my customers, but i don't have you in my list. So are you using Ewewerethefool  copy?
legendary
Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000
Hey Sampey
Ewewerethefool turned me onto this thing about a month ago, right before the binance attack and he told me I was going to need to buy a new api license because binance made it so you can no longer retrieve the private api key. I never got a chance to utilize C.A.T bot and have been discouraged that I was going to need to buy another license after the binance incident. I followed the directions on this forum regarding registering a binance api key with C.A.T bot. For all of the other exchanges it specifically told me to write down my private api key.

Binance API Activation
Activate 2FA (Save 2FA Seed in case you will change your phone/Auth application)

BitStamp API Activation
- Check 6 API Option : Account balance + User transactions + Open orders + Cancel order + Buy limit order + Sell limit order

YoBit API Activation
- Select "info & trade & deposits" from the ComboBox then press CREATE NEW KEY BUTTON

I followed the instructions and as shown above you can see that the instructions didn't say anything about saving my private api key when registering my public key with C.A.T bot. Sorry its taking me so long to write to you about this matter this is all new to me and I'm having a friend help me that lives 3 time zones away so our schedules haven't matched.   

you need the privatekey as probably you'll be using it to put it inside the bot.
Activity: 2
Hey Sampey

Binance API Activation

BitStamp API Activation

YoBit API Activation

legendary
Hi CAT users.
I won't be available from tomorrow until 3 April. So if you don't receive responses here of from PM don't worry  Wink
Correlation is not in your excel, but in the ping-pong completed table.
At exchange log correlation is traced by the trade over a ping and the creation of a new pong.

I've been using the data in the MarketLogs. So I should be using the ExchangeLogs instead. Okay.
legendary
Correlation is not in your excel, but in the ping-pong completed table.
At exchange log correlation is traced by the trade over a ping and the creation of a new pong.
Sampey,

https://i.imgur.com/r8uVndX.png

Using the same parameter template from SYS/BTC, I've done an analysis of FCT/BTC pair and can confirm a trade profit (also confirmed by using the Poloniex Trade Analysis), but in one of your previous comments you said that the ping/pong trade ID's must match, but I'm having trouble trying to find HOW the ping/pongs trade ID's match. In the logs both the CAT ID and Trade ID's for Pings & Pongs are unique. To me there is no way to identify a relationship between a ping/pong cycle other than using there date/time and sequence in the log as each CAT ID & Trade ID's are unique.

Regards, Mark.

order format is CAT-ID/ExchangeSpecificOrderId
you must find when a trade happens on CAT-ID and then check the TRADE -> PONG log

Can you show me in the .png where the correlation is because I can't see any correlation between a ping/pong cycle at all.
legendary
Sampey,

Using the same parameter template from SYS/BTC, I've done an analysis of FCT/BTC pair and can confirm a trade profit (also confirmed by using the Poloniex Trade Analysis), but in one of your previous comments you said that the ping/pong trade ID's must match, but I'm having trouble trying to find HOW the ping/pongs trade ID's match. In the logs both the CAT ID and Trade ID's for Pings & Pongs are unique. To me there is no way to identify a relationship between a ping/pong cycle other than using there date/time and sequence in the log as each CAT ID & Trade ID's are unique.

Regards, Mark.

order format is CAT-ID/ExchangeSpecificOrderId
you must find when a trade happens on CAT-ID and then check the TRADE -> PONG log
Sampey,

https://i.imgur.com/r8uVndX.png

Regards, Mark.

Activity: 51
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
The dropbox in mail is done by a ai or what?

Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: