Pages:
Author

Topic: 【BOT】 🌟 C.A.T. Cryptocurrency Automatic Trader 🌟 (New Price List 04/2021) - page 49. (Read 531439 times)

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
Ok, i've checked the log.

Api have returned an order id after creation :

2018-01-04 00:41:23| OCR : Try To Create new Order (From GUI) PING : SELL [email protected] (Static)
2018-01-04 00:41:49| PPA : Order Successfully Added to OrderList Static-PING(CAT-de4a/OJYPMT-JOEM6-WWAJJ6) SELL [email protected] Current 49.0196

OJYPMT-JOEM6-WWAJJ6 was the order id.

But inside MYORDER api call, order was not returned.
So CAT thought a trade occurs (and this is the correct behaviour).
But inside MyTRADES Api call, no trades related to order was returned.

CAT Triest 10 times then drop.....

I see in GENERAL_EXCHANGE_LOG_2018-01-03_18_50_52 log files that A LOT of bad api responses was returned by the system. Maybe an overload or api maintenance routine.

After that problem, did you try again to create order and run a ping-pong algo?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hello Sampey

i try a static ping pong but the bot stop after 11 attempt so my order can never past
How i can increase the number of attempt ? or delet it because this order can past in few hours or few days

this is logs

2018-01-04 00:52:14| PPO : Static-PING(CAT-de4a/OJYPMT-JOEM6-WWAJJ6) SELL [email protected] Current 49.0196 Order Synch Call(Attempt 11) - Synch Failed!
2018-01-04 00:52:14| ********************************************************************************************************************************************
                     * Error : PPO : Static-PING(CAT-de4a/OJYPMT-JOEM6-WWAJJ6) SELL [email protected] Current 49.0196  Renonce To Find Final Trade After 11 Retry  *
                     ********************************************************************************************************************************************
2018-01-04 00:52:14| ************************************************************************************************************
                     * Error : Remove Death Order Static-PING(CAT-de4a/OJYPMT-JOEM6-WWAJJ6) SELL [email protected] Current 49.0196 *
                     ************************************************************************************************************
2018-01-04 00:52:14| Static-PING(CAT-de4a/OJYPMT-JOEM6-WWAJJ6) SELL [email protected] Current 49.0196 Delete Reason : Death Order
                     Final Summary : No Trades Occurs
2018-01-04 00:52:54| PPA : Lookup 235 Zombie Status : No Ping/Pong, No Active Trades,Buy/Sell Pool is Empty & No Active parameters to Add Values To Pool, No Order To Restore.

Hi,
this is a bad error. An incongruence with data returned by the exchange.
Can i have the full log so i will be able to explain you what happens?

There's no way to increase the Attempt (Attempt > 1 is already an anomaly......)

this is a link for my log https://expirebox.com/download/35eb28d3b1454394b626327ff8368198.html
legendary
Hello Sampey

i try a static ping pong but the bot stop after 11 attempt so my order can never past
How i can increase the number of attempt ? or delet it because this order can past in few hours or few days

this is logs

2018-01-04 00:52:14| PPO : Static-PING(CAT-de4a/OJYPMT-JOEM6-WWAJJ6) SELL [email protected] Current 49.0196 Order Synch Call(Attempt 11) - Synch Failed!
2018-01-04 00:52:14| ********************************************************************************************************************************************
                     * Error : PPO : Static-PING(CAT-de4a/OJYPMT-JOEM6-WWAJJ6) SELL [email protected] Current 49.0196  Renonce To Find Final Trade After 11 Retry  *
                     ********************************************************************************************************************************************
2018-01-04 00:52:14| ************************************************************************************************************
                     * Error : Remove Death Order Static-PING(CAT-de4a/OJYPMT-JOEM6-WWAJJ6) SELL [email protected] Current 49.0196 *
                     ************************************************************************************************************
2018-01-04 00:52:14| Static-PING(CAT-de4a/OJYPMT-JOEM6-WWAJJ6) SELL [email protected] Current 49.0196 Delete Reason : Death Order
2018-01-04 00:52:54| PPA : Lookup 235 Zombie Status : No Ping/Pong, No Active Trades,Buy/Sell Pool is Empty & No Active parameters to Add Values To Pool, No Order To Restore.

Hi,
this is a bad error. An incongruence with data returned by the exchange.
Can i have the full log so i will be able to explain you what happens?

There's no way to increase the Attempt (Attempt > 1 is already an anomaly......)
Activity: 5
Hello Sampey

this is logs

Activity: 8
Hi Sampey, I cannot reply again because of message limit. However in answer to your PM. Binance & you will find my API key in message: January 02, 2018, 07:37:58 PM

ok, sent pm  Wink

Excellent, thanks Smiley
legendary
Hi Sampey, I cannot reply again because of message limit. However in answer to your PM. Binance & you will find my API key in message: January 02, 2018, 07:37:58 PM

ok, sent pm  Wink
Activity: 8
Activity: 3
Can someone help share settings to get started? The learning curve is a bit steep.
legendary
Welcome back Sampey and happy new year!

I have a problem where after a few ping pongs, the Available / Available for Trade does not become accurate of what is in the exchange.  Is there a reason for this?  I have set to the Default dynamic where 100% goes back to pool.

Example is when a Ping Buy is made for 1 LTC, it will create a Pong sell for 0.99 LTC and leave the remaining 0.01 alone.  Overtime, it just keeps lower and lower.

Edit: Just want to add that I am using HitBTC.  Perhaps the program thinks the 0.01 coin is used for fees when it is not? 

Hi, FEE and ROUNDING values are always a problem to manage when you're creating a bot.
The worst problem is when the exchange doesn't returns you the information you need to be more precise.

In your example (it's just an hypothesis because i don't have log).
Ping Buy 1 LTC -> Total for pong is QTY 1 - FEES, maybe 0.994 -> That markets only wants 2 Decimal place -> Value is rounded to 0.99

Activity: 1
Welcome back Sampey and happy new year!

I have a problem where after a few ping pongs, the Available / Available for Trade does not become accurate of what is in the exchange.  Is there a reason for this?  I have set to the Default dynamic where 100% goes back to pool.

Example is when a Ping Buy is made for 1 LTC, it will create a Pong sell for 0.99 LTC and leave the remaining 0.01 alone.  Overtime, it just keeps lower and lower.

Edit: Just want to add that I am using HitBTC.  Perhaps the program thinks the 0.01 coin is used for fees when it is not? 
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY
How can one use this for pump and dumps?

CAT is not written for pump and dumps. YOu can create volumes with CAT but no pumpNdump.

CAT PUMP MEEEOW ===> TEK does C.A.T.S. work on YOBIT??? :-D thanks weeeee ====>

https://yobit.net/en/trade/TEK/BTC
legendary
just finish reply to all messages. so if you miss my reply it means i miss your pm.  In that case pm me again Grin
legendary

CAT is not written for pump and dumps. YOu can create volumes with CAT but no pumpNdump.
legendary
again
how to set "Buy Stop Order" or "Sell Stop Order"??

not sure what is the behaviour you wants to obtain, but i think you won't be able to do that with CAT.
legendary
hi guys i'm back :-)

Can i have a quick summary about problems actually not resolved with Cryptopia or other exchanges?
I understand the fact that something has changes on some API System and i need to manage that.
I also wants to release 5.2 VERSIOn because actually i'm doing maintenance on 2 version and that takes me a lot of time  Wink
Activity: 4
Hi Sampey. I have log lines

2018-01-02 10:01:03| BSP : BUY Pool Lookup
2018-01-02 10:01:03| PPC(NO-BUY-PI) : Check Limit Rule PING-PONG LIMIT (Adequate:false) - Never BUY OVER Your Last SELL Price - 2% VS Calculated Price 0.00001174 Dynamic Comparing Value Is : 0.00001145 Limit Applied! No price Adequation
2018-01-02 10:01:03| BSP : BUY Pool Must Wait, No Condition For New Ping Order Creation.

Thats ok, my rules are working but I want to give an buy order if I can. My first buy-sell loop accomplished properly, but at second automatic creation is waiting. I want to create it because coin price could be down or up without "lookup time". Is there an option in application?

Please suggest something.

Best regards.

====================================================

Edit: Sorry sampey, I understand why you are do mechanism like that. If suggested price is lower than my buy order, c.a.t can buy coin from lower price than I gived. I think that is a great logic. Thank you, forget about my question.

Best regards.
Activity: 6
again
how to set "Buy Stop Order" or "Sell Stop Order"??
Activity: 3
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1608
精神分析的爸
Anybody having issues using CAT on Cryptopia?

Yes, Cryptopia is super laggy and basically unusable since a good day or so, same for working interactively in the exchange - loads of errors etc.
Let's assume they are on party and will improve the site after their New Year party is over.

I cant even log on from CAT. "CAT is not able to communicate with exchange"

After C.A.T. and Cryptopia enjoyed a little break over New Year it started to work as usual again this morning.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
i am using for the first time, everything works but c.a.t. cant get to my balance , it says there is no balance , but i have enough balance ( not orders orso , just available)

can someone advice me ??

nvm . its getting my balance now Huh? weird.....

oooo btw  best wishes to all for 2018 may this year prosper ( exspecially in coins )  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: