Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounties in Facebook and Twitter in danger? - page 2. (Read 1033 times)

Activity: 344
Merit: 10
When the ban exists, it has no effect. The ban has now been cancelled. So in fact, this ban is only suitable for everyone to see its release, maybe it is forced by some kind of pressure, what do you think? But the risk of bounty activity still exists, the only risk is that you can't get rewards. When you want to participate in a bounty event, you must be prepared to take on this risk.
Activity: 378
I feel OK to post in both Twitter and Facebook. Please remember that Facebook prohibit the continous action (post or share), be aware that to avoid ban acoout from Facebook. Twitter is ok in this situation.
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
With recent ban from Twitter and Facebook... Soon they will not start chasing bounty hunters?

According to what I have read that Facebook and Twitter only prohibit cryptocurrency ads and do not forbid us to post or tweet about cryptocurrency,
Activity: 184
until now all is well, we can still follow twitter campaign and facebook, maybe the ban will be revised, hopefully Grin
Activity: 224
By the way, earlier my twitter regularly banished for advertising. Now all is well for a long time already
Activity: 364
I'm sure that we can continue to make retweets and reposts and get our tokens, everything will work as it is now
Activity: 504
The ban deals only with paid advertising, but does not concern ordinary tweets and posts. Incidentally, the decision to ban will soon be revised
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Yes, there were restrictions and prohibitions on advertising ICO on Facebook! Twitter has not banned the is ICO. But I have not yet seen that I could not distribute ICO advertising on Twitter and Facebook!
Activity: 280
With recent ban from Twitter and Facebook... Soon they will not start chasing bounty hunters?
Banning was for ICO advertisements. Your bounty posts can't be banned. They only restrict spamming by checking your post interval which should be in one hour period.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
So far, everything is relatively normal and I think that everything will continue to remain this way because now many users of Facebook and Twitter are participating in bounty campaigns..
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
If they ban Bounties on Facebook and Twitter it will be a good change, because when bots read bots the use for the ICO owners equals 0.
Activity: 728
I also think. So I have such a problem - they blocked Facebook because of the large number of messages.
Activity: 364
I don't thin that ban will stop bounty hunters from getting their easy money, they will find a way to avoid this nonsense.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
Yes the risk of participating in facebook and twitter campaign is banned account. I've experienced it because of reports facebook users who feel disturbed due to ico ads.
Activity: 130
If it is true it will be banned it will probably not run long and will return as usual.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I don't think so.. But for now it's okay to post both Twitter and Facebook.. Facebook didn't allow the link to post repeatedly and Twitter as well..
Activity: 301
it is an issue that arises, that facebook and twitter will bane crypto ads on their applications until now the campaign on both are still allowed
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I do not see the danger from these two campaigns, but most of these two campaigns earn very little from them. There are probably too many people involved, I think you should go to the translation campaign. Or youtube campaigns ... etc will be better for you.
Activity: 504
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
I have been always wondering why projects decided to use such type of promotion and current facebook and twitter adv bans stick on it too...
Activity: 567
if everything had happened there would have been a better solution again, and I hope there is still a chance for the prize hunters. because without them I believe it is still in complete .....

Pages:
Jump to: