Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounties in Facebook and Twitter in danger? - page 7. (Read 1033 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Facebook and Google banned the ICO in advertising have greatly affected Social bounty. At the present time, Facebook with Google does not prohibit the personal posting of words related to the ICO, but in the future, I think they will ban and delete all posts related to the ICO. The campaign Social Bounty will be severely affected, high risk must be removed to replace with other forms.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
I dont think that Facebook and Twitter bounty campaigns are in danger. They cant ban everyone.
Activity: 140
Merit: 4
Unfortunately, yes, the policy of such giants as Facebook and Twitter in relation to advertising projects related to crypto currency has changed to more aggressive and you can get an account lockout very easily.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Facebook post about cryptocurrency is still there, I'm sharing from the ICO's page and share it on my wall nothing happens, but last week I gat blocked from my FB groups while sharing their, perhaps it has something to do on how they regulate post from ICO projects, hope someone could share the full details.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
Twitter and Facebook block accounts due to aggressive followings and the use of automated applications. Maybe even the bots will be less.
Activity: 266
no bounty arent in danger we can work  we don't have restrictions in timeline posting so we arent in any danger restricted ads only for ico ads
Activity: 154
facebook banned paid promotions but nt in individual timeline posts so we can participate in Bounty campaigns here on words for facebook  and twitter as well
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I think there's no need for aggression. Reposts and retweets to do intervals, not in a row.
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
I made three reposts from the group of one of the ICO's on Twitter and my account was temporarily blocked. And it was already about two weeks ago and until this point my account was not unlocked. I wrote in support, but they told me that I violated the rules, but about how I can restore my account information was not Sad
Activity: 22
based on the announcements I read, only ads related to crypto are banned. But until now we can still do it
And I hope bounties on facebook and twitter can still be done
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
they are banning crypto ads on twitter and facebook not accounts that promote cryptos, they cant ban those or it owuld be very difficult to do so so the twitter and fb campigns are not in denger!
Activity: 252
I know the bounty campaign is just a facebook campaign but the twitter I do not know but that's not good but I know only facebook is ban on bounty.
Activity: 140
I think it is very dangerous for facebook, especially now it is in case of leaked data, if my twitter is still safe or I do not know the news
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
With recent ban from Twitter and Facebook... Soon they will not start chasing bounty hunters?

I think its more specific on that so called BANNED why there is still lots of Page posting ICO's and specific hashtag and still not prohibited to do so maybe FACEBOOK and TWITTER are only after those Shady ICO's But if that ban will prosper I believe theres a lot of mediums base on Blockchains will rise as we can see today' example, the SAPIEN is launching its social media site, and lots were follows Blockchain is the future and the future is Already here.
Activity: 462
Good Morning
I think that these are just words and nothing more. They themselves have great benefits from this, the maximum because of what they said it, because someone gave more money and everything. And since the crypto currency is the future then it will be possible to advertise it.
Activity: 116
With recent ban from Twitter and Facebook... Soon they will not start chasing bounty hunters?

It's  sad to hear that news. In my own opinion they must not ban it in Twitter  or in facebook.  We all know that there's  a it people  who uses social media now a days.  Social medias helps a lot to promote ICO and attracts investors in different  country.
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
ENTRY cryptocurrency
In connection with the new rules regarding crypto currency. And after reading the official rules of Twitter in which it is indicated that any account can be banned for no reason. I seriously worryed about my account. I hope I will not be among the banned and will not lose my TW&FB account.
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
i dont think so. because fb and twitter are the biggest platform for sharing bounties. it seems that the company only banned the advertisement. it took so many ads.

Exactly to say sponsored channels and pages has been keep locking from the month of February this year. I am really happy as I being the forum member dude. Because you know ICO owner cannot hire a people to promote the project through the social media.
Instead of that they need to open a bounty thread in this forum and then they will need a help of forum member to promote over social network websites. But none of the people thinks and take this move as a positive one mate.
Activity: 420
Merit: 113
i dont think so. because fb and twitter are the biggest platform for sharing bounties. it seems that the company only banned the advertisement. it took so many ads.
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
ENTRY cryptocurrency
I think that all threats are groundless. They will remain only threats. Moreover, now the crypto community is so large that it is simply unsuccessful to ignore it.
Pages:
Jump to: