Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounties in Facebook and Twitter in danger? - page 5. (Read 1033 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Many Media resources are already blocked all ICO marketing. Because of this, you should write or repost content without writing about marketing.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I have already blocked the Twitter account without explaining the reason and did not respond to technical support ... Yes, this is a very dangerous and not reliable business  Angry
Activity: 280
Merit: 6
If the ban occurs with facebook and twitter then the advertising campaign will gradually switch to other social networks such as steemit, reddit, .. There are now many bounty campaigns running on steemit. You do not need to worry too much!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
In my point of view there may be the two sides of this question that i would write down in my thinking and these are

1)   I don't figure they can prevent bounties from happening. Anybody can post whatever they need. Be that as it may, they could make it harder for the ICOs to distribute content or have a page on twitter/facebook. That would be a catastrophe and I figure they will have an issue keeping that approach going long haul. At the present time they are endeavoring to lessen the measure of extortion in ICOs. Heaps of individuals are going to the acknowledgment they lost huge amounts of cash and it ain't returning. Be that as it may, I think legal appropriate managed ICOs shouldn't have an issue going ahead. Be that as it may, it may be a year or so before we get any genuine clearness.

2)    Revise, I think they just boycott the promotions. Social medias can't influence abundance seekers as we as a whole know there are heaps of approaches to elevate their ico to us not simply facebook and twitter. Bitcointalk gathering is another way elevating their Campaigns to abundance seekers and this discussion is all lone about cryptographic money so on the off chance that we can't chase bounties in facebook and twitter for what reason don't we participate in gathering if there are no more bounties in facebook nd twitter and the thing is facebook and twitter can't stop those individuals who had crusades to post connects in facebook and twitter.

Do you think i am right if not Give you reasons and explanation?   Cool
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
After the fault which loose users data of Facebook, i think they will prohibit the advertising ICO. Now, it is not released the bane rule, but i think in the end of 2018, they will do it. Google and Twitter will have the rule which the same as Facebook. If it come true, the ICO manager will find the new way to advertise their project and bounty hunter will follow this way
Activity: 373
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Already started, I had 10 companies bounty, and once Twitter blocked the account just like that, I even did not write the day of the message, and all 7 of the 10 projects disappeared just like that.Now in tweeter not participate
Yes, twitter and facebook launched a campaign against ICO marketing there, so they try to block as much as they can, even your accounts. So I would participate only taking into account this risk.
Already started, I had 10 companies bounty, and once Twitter blocked the account just like that, I even did not write the day of the message, and all 7 of the 10 projects disappeared just like that.Now in tweeter not participate
Activity: 406
Nevertheless, I hope that common sense will win. And they will stop trying to control and prohibit the dissemination of information about the Crypto-currency and ICO.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I think up to this point the only prohibition on advertising crypto. Perhaps it's the anticipation of social media because many also appear ICO scam and they do not want it being in their social media advertising. but for the bounty of social media, I guess keep running.
Activity: 168
let's see what is actually forbidden. It is crypto ads. That means bounty hunter is still needed for social media campaigns. Don't take it wrong when seeing some information.
Activity: 351
For now I don`t think they can ban users from posting and promoting what they like example bounty hunters posting about ICOs, it seems that will be a very difficult thing to do giving the fact that quite a significant number of twitter users r also into cryptos.That is their platform anyway so we can only wait to see what they will say
Activity: 364
The main thing is not to break the rules of Twitter and Fasebook and everything will be in order. You need to follow the rule is not forbidden, it means you can.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
do not spam, it will be safe for you, facebook and twitter prohibit cryptocurrency on paid ads, but if only repost and retweet it is safe
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
if you do spam links, you will be banned from facebook and twitter, do not follow a lot of bounty for your twitter account and facebook, so will your twitter is not banned
The stock photography revolution
Nah. I don't think so. Facebook and twitter banning even make facebook and twitter bounty become better. If you take a look at new recent bounty campaigns, you can see that social media campaign received higher token share than before cause ICO project can't advertise on Facebook and Twitter anymore and social bounty campaign is the only way they can use to promote their project on these social network.
Activity: 157
It appeared that technically it's nearly impossible to ban crypto ads and people may overcome the block just by changing some letters...I don't think that bounties are in danger.
Merit: 22
Marketplace for sensor data
Until now, Both twitter and facebook bounty are still alive so I don't think this ban has any effect to these bounties Smiley). Twitter and facebook only ban ICO advertisement but we still can post or tweet about ICO as usual. Beside our tweet and post are the only way other people can know about an ICO project through facebook or twitter so I think this ban will make facebook and twitter bounty become better with higher share of token than before
Activity: 591
Judging by the percentage of reward distribution in the bounty, for most ICO companies do not matter much, it is about 10-15%. They will be replaced by a site selling cryptocurrency.
because today social networks are just a waste of time, because each account does not give the results that it requires. I think that there are practically no benefits from social networking for Bounty companies.
Activity: 238
Judging by the percentage of reward distribution in the bounty, for most ICO companies do not matter much, it is about 10-15%. They will be replaced by a site selling cryptocurrency.
Merit: 11

The ban on Twitter and Facebook does not apply to ordinary users who write posts about crypto currency. You can safely write, for this do not block
Pages:
Jump to: