Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounties in Facebook and Twitter in danger? - page 3. (Read 1033 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 107
Bounties in Facebook and Twitter  in danger?

And I do agree with this idea. 90% of the participants of bounty campaigns are bots and there is no use from them for ICO.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
And until today the same issue are floating around, some say their account was banned due to posting about crypto wherein the real reason is that they exceeded their follow limit in an hour, sometime I laugh on people trying to blame crypto and bitcoin for their own mistakes----
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
please be informed if the facebook and tweeters are forbidden to promote ICO. I have not read the news anywhere.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Honestly, I prefer to choose a bounty campaign on the forum or on bountyhive platform. I do not trust other resources, and I'm sure that there are more  of scam.
Activity: 126
They were just ban the advert, not the post...
i think social media is most effective way to promoting the project....
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
I don't think any of the bounties under Facebook and Twitter are under risk as they only initiated a ban on ICO ads and I think these are going to over soon as Facebook is already on the way to remove such ban.

Till now we didn't hear anything about the ban from the facebook but still, crypto ICO advertising is kept running and people are actively promoting the ICO's in Facebook and Twitter. Let's hope that Facebook and Twitter shouldn't ban the advertisements from the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
That's not what happens, Twitter just pushes them to pay. That's just money money. if it's banned then it will not last because the administration will make the crypto world a way to keep Twitter like and share about cryptocurrency. Thanks ..
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
I don't think any of the bounties under Facebook and Twitter are under risk as they only initiated a ban on ICO ads and I think these are going to over soon as Facebook is already on the way to remove such ban. This ban was a forced decision by powerful businessmen to crub this system but now they are realizing that these decisions have no affect, hence they are removing to earn revenue from ads of different ICO after all there business runs on such ads only.
Activity: 359
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Twitter and Facebook are just one of the most widely used social software in the world. Even if they are forbidden to run cryptocurrency ads, other social software will soon be applied!
Activity: 378
The lastest news from Facebook that they do not prohibit the Cryptocurrency in their social. By the way, the ICO advertisment is still not allowed. I think they will change their rule later, blockchain will become more popular and accepted by all association and goverment
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
Exactly and we each the accumulated help any first-class studies almost cryptocurrency. This illegal is conscionable comprising the unload ICO's who are compensable each the accumulated on their advertisements so they scam accumulated people.
Activity: 188
I think this is happening now. Most of us that participated in facebook and Twitter campaign. There is no accurate updates on both. I think things should be put in orders so it wouldn't affect those averaged people who don't understand signature campaign
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
With recent ban from Twitter and Facebook... Soon they will not start chasing bounty hunters?
It will not happen cause you only advertising the project and not member of it,so theres no reason for those company to take down all those bounty hunters.
Activity: 336
"Do not rash salt on the wound" Russian proverb. Years ago very few people knew about cripto and everyone was good. And now when the public knows, it starts to muddle the water then they are not happy then they do not like it. Such a feeling that envies us, the same people like them! but my opinion is this niche will still live
Activity: 336
"Do not rash salt on the wound" Russian proverb. Years ago very few people knew about kpttavalyut and everyone was good. And now when the public knows, it starts to muddle the water then they are not happy then they do not like it. Such a feeling that envies us, the same people like them! but my opinion is this niche will still live
Activity: 673
With recent ban from Twitter and Facebook... Soon they will not start chasing bounty hunters?

this do not happen us as a user bitcoin and bounty hunter we can not work without twitter and facebook because this as our equipment and my hope we can be freed berespresi in virtual world full of freedom of voice and work according to rule.
copper member
Activity: 252
Now they block advertising, but later they will use it themselves. Google also blocked the search for crypto-currencies, but in parallel it is also being studied! It is unlikely that they are worried about the rights of people!
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
I think that Twitter and Facebook are mainly aimed at ICO issuers, and there is no prohibition on bounty participants. I have not heard of which bounty hunter has been banned because of retweets ICO.But I think Twitter still tries to avoid publishing too much information related to ICO in a day, otherwise it will sometimes be locked.
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
Maybe or maybe not .  The ban was implemented near February end .
It is mid June now and no such total ban is seen . The bounties still puts up the option of social media campaigns of twitter and facebook to the participants . I believe that such mass evacuation will take a very long time to get properly implemented . Till the , enjoy the easy money .
Activity: 97
I made three reposts from the group of one of the ICO's on Twitter and my account was temporarily blocked. And it was already about two weeks ago and until this point my account was not unlocked. I wrote in support, but they told me that I violated the rules, but about how I can restore my account information was not.
Pages:
Jump to: