Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounties in Facebook and Twitter in danger? - page 8. (Read 1033 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 107
I think the risk of being banned by the administration of Facebook or Twitter is minimum. Likes and sharing of the material which has already been published in their the social net by no means can break their rules.  
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Swipe!
Actually I don't think that such regulations will affect bounty campagins - ads - yes, but no campaigns.
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
Banning of advertisement doesn't mean a ban on fighting what you are supporting for. It is just like this. Government bans playing computer games for children under 12 yrs old. With your voice, a freedom of speech, you can say that you are against on that thought.
I will say the same thing that Twitter and Facebook are only social networks in which it is not forbidden to make reposts. They banned advertising on their advertising platform, but they can not prohibit reposting. Then the entire meaning of social network concept is lost.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Banning of advertisement doesn't mean a ban on fighting what you are supporting for. It is just like this. Government bans playing computer games for children under 12 yrs old. With your voice, a freedom of speech, you can say that you are against on that thought.
Activity: 345
FB and Twitter are big international corporations. of course they try to minimize their risks. I think this situation will not change before governmnets will set transparent and clear rules and regulations.
Activity: 165
Merit: 12
With recent ban from Twitter and Facebook... Soon they will not start chasing bounty hunters?
I don't see it as a danger to social media bounty campaigns instead it is actually beneficial for the bounty hunters. Here's why :
As twitter is discontinuing ads for ICO's and crypto so the only way left to promote their projects on the social media would be through tweets and retweets as they are not banned banned. The budget allocated to advertising would go towards social media bounties thereby increasing more bounty hunters to join.

That's right, it's possible that social media can be freed from criminal acts derived from ICO because they have delegated all advertising to social media users.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
It is hard to say but how would you differentiate between a normal user and a bounty hunter considering that bounty hunters can also be daily actives users.
Activity: 896
Merit: 260
With recent ban from Twitter and Facebook... Soon they will not start chasing bounty hunters?
if in my opinion, it's back with its own ICO owner. if the owner of ICO want to spend money on promotion to the social media, it will be fine. such as on facebook, on facebook provides facebook ads with the aim to help promote any form of sale or promotion. if the bounty hunter promotes and the promoted ICO has used facebook ads, it will not be a problem. the point here is that there must be reciprocity between ICO owners and social media.
Activity: 149
to date, I still come across advertisements of crypto bounty on social media following. and bounty is also still open to social media. so I guess there is no prohibition of the means of social media.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 547
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I don't see it as a danger to social media bounty campaigns instead it is actually beneficial for the bounty hunters. Here's why :
As twitter is discontinuing ads for ICO's and crypto so the only way left to promote their projects on the social media would be through tweets and retweets as they are not banned banned. The budget allocated to advertising would go towards social media bounties thereby increasing more bounty hunters to join.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I think this is yet fully will be realized. the bounty of social media so promising even to the social media too. I think this will be examined further.
Activity: 224
All the business is doing through the social networks. Especially through Twitter and Facebook. I dob't think that it will be so serious to check all the posts and retweets and analyzing did you promote ICO or whatever else. The target advertisement is ban. That for sure. But for personal using all the posts about ICO is the same posts like the repost of news. Just don't use provocative hashtags and don't use in your post/tweets words like "ICO" or "crypto". Be smart Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
i guess not
isnt that happend on ad ICO only
so ur own post is safe?

we should make our own social media like facebook to promote ICO

All they are doing against cryptocurrencies is turning into a boomerang. Today, a large shareholder of Facebook has asked for the resignation of Zuk
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
♦♦♦♦♦
i guess not
isnt that happend on ad ICO only
so ur own post is safe?

we should make our own social media like facebook to promote ICO
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
To be honest I do not want this to happen, because bounty social media is bounty with the easiest way to get token. But I think their decision to ban a cryptocurrency advertisement or something should go through careful consideration and see what impact it will produce if it does happen. Again I hope it will not happen.
Activity: 259
Merit: 110
did they start their own ICO, what are main reason of it? i read Zukerberg words about changing FB policy, but i dont belive in this shit, their business have huge money from the advertising, isn't? so i think there is other thing, but for now we dont know which reason is main.
Activity: 350
Merit: 36
i have a feeling that they will just ban paid ads, a bit hard to ban tweets abt icos, crypto-enthusiasts are a part of the twitter community too i guess
Activity: 210
I do not think it's can be so that fast because there's no definite source stating the ban for Twitter and Facebook, as far as I know only advertising is not allowed.
Activity: 252
social media is meant for promotions so no social media will ban any free promotion which is done in ur timeline
Activity: 152
Merit: 2
I understood that. I may be wrong, but I think that banned is ICO. This is when you pay Twitter, or Facebook, money, and they show targeted ads to users. Groups and pages ICO, nobody forbids and does not remove. The reasons for the ban are quite clear. Because of the Scam projects may suffer reputation of large social networks.
Pages:
Jump to: