Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounties in Facebook and Twitter in danger? - page 4. (Read 1033 times)

Activity: 400
Merit: 12
I think Facebook or twitter not going to ban cryptocurrencies ICO advertising because of they are getting more income from ICO advertising so they not going to loss that in come from ICO advertising thinks that news like rumors only.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Banning of advertisement doesn't mean a ban on fighting what you are supporting for. It is just like this. Government bans playing computer games for children under 12 yrs old. With your voice, a freedom of speech, you can say that you are against on that thought.
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
facebook and twitter  bounties aren't in danger facebook and twitter banned in sponsored advertising but nt in timeline promotions which are still open
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
they will banned all scam ICOs, the crypto world will be cleanner

Ban all scam Ico? How will facebook and twitter ban aid to reduce scam icos mate..
But well it can reduce the publicity of different icos and advert but I Dont think it can ban all scam ICOs
Activity: 280
The ban on advertising ICO projects on social networks Twitter and Facebook did not affect the work of bounty hunters. Perhaps in the future the conditions become tougher.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Looks like these platforms do not want to have troubles due to allowing promotion of scam projects, which quantity has increased in the recent time, that is why they tend to ban them.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
With recent ban from Twitter and Facebook... Soon they will not start chasing bounty hunters?

Soon, the company will take the bounty from FB and Twitter! AMAZIKS company has already released new projects without FB and Twitter!  It will be hard for beginners now! Although I liked to take part in projects in Twitter companies!
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
I think Facebook and Twitter were banning paid-for advertising of ICO's, and not bounty hunters tweeting and retweeting. However, I did hear that a number of people were banned by FB and Twitter for bounty hunting. I don't know if it was due to the amount of posts they were sharing/retweeting ie spamming or actually because it was advertising an ICO.

Activity: 336
Yes indeed it is a problem. In social networks, there is now a ban on the use of words: tokens, ICO, profit from cryptocurrency, bitcoin investments and other similar word forms that are used by bounty hunters in advertising companies. Be careful, my friends. I heard from friends that already block Twitter accounts, which more than 15,000 tweets.
Activity: 680
Merit: 101
With recent ban from Twitter and Facebook... Soon they will not start chasing bounty hunters?

whether it will happen. if so, it will make us lose the income we get from social media.
and whether there is a solution to overcome them.
Activity: 342
Bounties are fully dependent on the social media platforms where it gets most of the advertisements for their product to launch and many people around the world are part of these campaigns but as we have heard about the lots of scams happening over the campaigns destroying the image and prestige of one's company so facebook and twitter doesn't want to involve themselves over there as these scam ads will affect their policies too. So bounties in fb and twitter have been demolished legally and the companies are accepting other ways out for their campaigns to be a successful project for the users to know more about the products in the market. There is always a solution and surely there will be one in future, I hope this will minimize the scam out there in the market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
a few days ago I also heard this news, in my opinion, we can not accept this news until the official decision.
The official statement was already there. Twitter changed its user agreement, banned advertising. But companies that spend ico are still not removed from social networks
in af few time facebook campaign and twitter campaign i think will be removed.if the decision really its very bad news for bounty hunter
Activity: 358
Merit: 29
ASO Service
a few days ago I also heard this news, in my opinion, we can not accept this news until the official decision.
The official statement was already there. Twitter changed its user agreement, banned advertising. But companies that spend ico are still not removed from social networks
Activity: 55
Activity: 448
in reality, they aren't in danger only sponsored ads are banned in facebook nt individual timeline advertising those who are working social media bounty they can work for timeline-based advertising
Activity: 364
I don't think that ban will stop bounty hunters from getting their easy money, they will find a way to avoid this nonsense.
Activity: 196
I don't think social media bounties are in danger, because they can't ban what people share except spam. They can only restrict ads not the posts of the community unless it contains violence, racism etc.
Activity: 196
This prohibition is said for a long time, but there are no actions. I do not think that Twitter and Facebook will "put a cross" on Bounty. Perhaps, some restrictions will be introduced, but they can not completely forbid something to people. Time will tell, but do not worry!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Facebook & Twitter announced ban crypto but I seen everywhere in Facebook & Twitter about crypto, so I don't think there was any problem.
but nevertheless social bounties began to bring less and less profits and they will soon cease to exist in the form in which they now exist!
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
Facebook & Twitter announced ban crypto but I seen everywhere in Facebook & Twitter about crypto, so I don't think there was any problem.
Pages:
Jump to: