Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Campaign - page 3. (Read 2129 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 06:19:36 PM
Bounty Campaigns offer a very great opportunity for new ICOs to promote their project through various social media to attract investors. It’s also means to earn free tokens by bounty hunters and if the project succeeds you the gain lots of benefit from it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
August 19, 2018, 06:19:08 PM
   Bounty campaign is the best way to earn in cryptocurrency in which your only capital is your time and knowledge about cryptocurrency. There is a lot of works in bounty campaign that you could participate like Facebook,twitter,signature,blog,translation...etc. And it's up to you if what you do you want to join. You will be paid and rewarded base on your work done and performance in the campaign. Mostly you will receive reward a month after bounty campaign end. It's very easy kind of work in crpto world. Just do some task and be rewarded.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Bountyhive.io
August 19, 2018, 06:16:08 PM
Pointing to a good bounty is really tough right now..  But I've followed some bounty managers like bitdigger and amazix .. Those guys qlways have it good
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 06:14:21 PM
In bounty campaigns you have to decide what tasks you would like to fulfill and which campaigns to participate in. Then,  have to make a research which bounty to join and examine the projects, their duration, Team, bounty budget, WP, roadmap,  payout according to rankings etc. and select one which fits you.
but currently choosing a good Bounty in my opinion is very difficult, even though it has met good criteria but can still fail. I think luck also affects success in choosing Bounty. so don't choose a Bounty that lasts too long because it will be very disappointing if the results don't meet your expectations.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
August 19, 2018, 06:10:26 PM
Though I'm not new to Cryptos, never paid attention on any Bounty campaigns and how they work.  Wonder can someone point me to the right info on where to start and how they claim/get tokens?

How many tokens one typically gets through the campaign?
 what parameters dictate good campaigner to bad one?
I'd answer you based on my knowledge about bounties. The number of tokens to be rewarded to the participants vary in the marketcap, token allocation depending on the campaign and the number of stakes earned per week. Ofcourse, different bounties so different token numbers. A good bounty hunter will do all of his best to be eligible with the rewards by simply following the rules given.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
August 19, 2018, 06:06:32 PM
In bounty campaigns you have to decide what tasks you would like to fulfill and which campaigns to participate in. Then,  have to make a research which bounty to join and examine the projects, their duration, Team, bounty budget, WP, roadmap,  payout according to rankings etc. and select one which fits you.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
August 19, 2018, 05:32:01 PM
Bounty campaigns were the one that were conducted to promote the ICO and the respective real time project. For what we do we get paid in terms of tokens after the pre-sale and in some it will be delayed for a longer time period which is to avoid the price dumping of bitcoin by the bounty participants.
Activity: 224
August 19, 2018, 05:28:13 PM
Bounty campaign is one of the easiest ways to earn money from crypto apart from investing in projects, though there is airdrops also but you can't compare airdrops and bounty campaign together became bounty campaign gives more task as a result of this it also gives more stakes than airdrops.
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
August 19, 2018, 05:25:40 PM
A bounty program, an airdrop, a campaign,... are sometime the same method or not for free token distribution. A bounty usually request to follow fb group, twitter, reddit, YT channel, Telegram,... Generally, it's very good way to earn free tokens. You can find the bounty program through the bitcointalk forum and many different social forums...

Yes maybe they are all the same method but they differs to the token being distributed because thtat would matter what type of bounty campaign which differs. The token is really competitive to the value that raising it. Their re a lot of bounty camapign you can choose what is the best of it.
Activity: 142
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 05:20:59 PM
bounty is a cool way to earn tokens of a project that is set to embark on ICO, as a bounty hunter, your role will be to help the project creators create awareness about their ICO, they have many bounty programs like signature, content, translation of their white paper,etc
Activity: 280
August 19, 2018, 05:08:34 PM
I recomend to participate first of all in signature bounty campaigns, where the payment can reach 40-50% of the total amount allocated for rewarding bounty campaign participants...
Activity: 76
August 19, 2018, 03:38:22 PM
Bounty campaign is one of the reason why people are on this forum. You will promote their project through here (Signature) or Other social media like Facebook, twitter and have youtube too etc and they will pay you for that but make sure to choose the best one so you need to research too
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
August 19, 2018, 03:08:54 PM
All this is different from campaign to campaign. It is best to participate in subscription bounty campaigns - there is the highest payment.
Activity: 206
August 19, 2018, 03:02:39 PM
Though I'm not new to Cryptos, never paid attention on any Bounty campaigns and how they work.  Wonder can someone point me to the right info on where to start and how they claim/get tokens?

In my opinion it is almost too late to pay your attention to a Bounty campaign because they are almost ended overall because as well the project are supporting the concept of decreasing effectiveness or bounty campaigns and they don't want to give money into it.
Activity: 350
The Future Of Work
August 19, 2018, 02:22:05 PM

It's sad to say, but now the bounty campaign will not make you rich( six months ago they brought a good income.. But today the situation has changed.
1. Was a lot of wishing to earn a bounty. Accordingly, the personal income of each participant decreased.
2. The number of fraudsters has increased tenfold among the projects.
3. The market itself prevents the development of even steep projects.. Accordingly, their tokens cost little.
Activity: 85
August 19, 2018, 02:13:39 PM
Most of the ICO that has bounty has a dedicated allocation on its signature and social media campaign. Sometimes they are paid if they attain the soft cap or hardcap on their token sale. There are different types of doing campaign and it is one way to earn tokens or cryptocurrency. Im not gonna say anymore because all of your questions are being answered by the people in this thread.
Activity: 84
June 24, 2018, 03:11:57 AM
I just think that most ICO projects and their bounty activities allow the bounty hunter to join, if you are a junior member, then you need to upgrade your grades to JR at least in order to join you.
Activity: 98
June 23, 2018, 08:48:06 AM
go to Bounties thread find a campaign that has a good project for getting tokens through campaign it is base on developer set by each rank. parameters to dictate if its a good try to research the project you want to join in.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
June 23, 2018, 12:13:16 AM
Bounty Campaign is one of the reasons why successful ICO projects being done fully completed to their respective goal/achievements to their Tokensale. It is also an easy way yet working campaign in returns being paid by Altcoins and make money. This Bounty Campaign is very helpful in every projects getting started and should be implemented accordingly, I hope there is an requirements before to run a legitimate ICO's and hoping theirs an Rules& Regulations implemented on according to Bitcointalk  and escrow payments between Project ICO's, Team, Bounty Managers, and to Participants to ensure that all ICO's being run is legit and not waste our time for hardwork being done to support one's project and so on. In this way it help us also for investors, Bounty hunters, BM's and for the sake all of us to finish the running projects successfully without any disappointment at all.
Activity: 70
June 22, 2018, 11:57:45 PM
Look for a suitable company for yourself. I fill out the form for participation and carry out tasks. At the end of the ICO company you will be paid the earned coins. You can also collect airdrops.
Pages:
Jump to: