Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Campaign After Getting Listed - page 2. (Read 2799 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
September 20, 2019, 05:23:26 AM
when a project has developed a lot, but they want to do advertising while adding more participants to join, I think there is no harm in running a bounty, even though they have been listed in several markets. to be honest, I several times realized that the project had been running long enough after they returned to advertising through bounties. this might be effective enough to attract new investors.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
September 20, 2019, 04:20:58 AM
Listed token usually gives small reward to hunters when they launching bounty campaign.
And i think that is important too, because they need to create more awareness to the on the forums and social medias.
Activity: 630
September 19, 2019, 06:27:15 PM
snip~
The reason for the listed projects promote their services with the bounty campaigns has an obvious target. The team wants to spread the word about their projects to the crypto world and the competition among the projects opens the gap every week. In fact, the target of having a token sale plans serves to collect more funds from the investors. Bounty campaign rewards are not worth to check the rates of the token on coinmarketcap and there are not good sources for selling the project on known exchange.
You are right, of course the project has a very strong reason why to hold a bounty campaign even though it already exists in the market. Of course, to attract more investors to trade with them. This is the main attraction for bounty hunters, when tokens are ready in the market it is a guarantee that their hard work will be valuable, and for developers also profitable because information about their projects and trade is increasingly widespread.
Activity: 284
Merit: 5
September 19, 2019, 03:46:37 PM
Well the fact that you're listed at an exchange doesn't mean you shouldn't continue promotion. Bounty in other words mean promotion so i don't think the fact that they are listed should restrict them. Moreover, these "after listing" campaigns do produce some appreciable results.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003
September 19, 2019, 03:36:54 PM
I notice that some coins that are already in the market are doing bounty campaign again like Credits, Veil Eterbase and among others, do you think it's important for a coins/tokens that are already listed to run a bounty campaign from time to time even if they are already listed in exchanges.

actually not too important for a project that has been successful and registered in the market to make a bounty campaign ... but in my opinion a project released a bounty again because they have a product or the latest findings that they want to promotion through the campaign ... known globally and can bring back investors ...
The reason for the listed projects promote their services with the bounty campaigns has an obvious target. The team wants to spread the word about their projects to the crypto world and the competition among the projects opens the gap every week. In fact, the target of having a token sale plans serves to collect more funds from the investors. Bounty campaign rewards are not worth to check the rates of the token on coinmarketcap and there are not good sources for selling the project on known exchange.  The bounty earnings will decrease in the BTC value but the early seller will be able to buy the same token for the cheap price which is good for buying more quantity of the same sold tokens.
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
September 19, 2019, 03:34:13 PM
Actually at this time if you those team want successful IEO then need more promotion process, because all in all want invest in IEO with most big exchange. So I hope at this time if those projects want successful token sale with listing exchange then keep choice a popular exchange.
Activity: 277
Merit: 22
lumintoken.com
September 19, 2019, 03:16:43 PM
I notice that some coins that are already in the market are doing bounty campaign again like Credits, Veil Eterbase and among others, do you think it's important for a coins/tokens that are already listed to run a bounty campaign from time to time even if they are already listed in exchanges.

actually not too important for a project that has been successful and registered in the market to make a bounty campaign ... but in my opinion a project released a bounty again because they have a product or the latest findings that they want to promotion through the campaign ... known globally and can bring back investors ...
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
August 10, 2019, 11:24:26 PM
Every coin on the market needs more promotion. Cryptocurrency as a whole still needs to be exposed to many part of the world and the same thing applies to projects already listed on the market. Awareness creation is something that can be done for any project or product irrespective of its stage of development - this is done to increase its adoption and demand level on the market.
Activity: 502
TheFutbolCoin
August 10, 2019, 10:15:22 PM
bounty is part of marketing to introduce their project to the community, so it was important for the progress of the project even though they were already listed on the exchange, we can see intense competition as new projects continue to emerge, and I think without marketing will reduce investor interest so doing bounty again is a good thing.
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
August 10, 2019, 07:37:33 PM
Well some projects which are already listed running a bounty campaigns might just be for publicity to earn the project more popularity in the cryptocurrency industry.
Activity: 315
Merit: 2
August 10, 2019, 06:21:02 PM
Doing bounty campaign, perhaps over and over again, is like making more publicity about the coin, most especially when it has been listed. Most of the times, such coins might not have enough volume as desired by the team and the community. Therefore, I see nothing wrong in it, inasmuch as it is needed.
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1018
August 10, 2019, 04:09:03 PM

Prices of the projects who are doing bounty campaigns after getting listed will drop to its knees. We have seen this before and the recent one was the  XBASE project which were listed in binance and the biinance dex. Its price of XBASE before the  team did a bounty campaign for its marketing was $0.01, but just as the bounty tokens near distribution  the price already were $0.003. Nice marketing result.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
August 10, 2019, 04:04:51 PM
Doing bounty after listing is part of the game, bounty will help the project in many ways and after the bounty, alot of investor will invest in the project. Bounty is just a way of creating awareness about what the project is all about.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
August 10, 2019, 03:40:33 PM
You guys most likely now that ALL bounty campaigns are most likely will dumped after few days getting listed on exchanges. Because early investors and bounty participants are selling their rewards after listed for easy money, if you are late then you will lose anything. That's a rule of thumb when you are joining bounty.
Activity: 570
Merit: 250
August 10, 2019, 03:28:13 PM
Maybe the company wants more exposure of their project so that they can catch the eyes of more and more investors and get them engaged in this.
Bounty campaign helps to get more new people involved in the project, and it is a very vital part of the advertisement campaign, regardless of the current position in the market. The project wants more people to be involved in their campaign and want more exposure of their project by new people. Recognization is a very crucial thing for any project so as to get more investors involved in the business.
Activity: 686
Merit: 35
August 05, 2019, 11:46:56 AM

Yes especially if they are not getting the necessary exposure and or maybe they for some reason did not host any bounty campaign at the beginning of the project, i saw a campaign of populous few months back this forum and i ask myself the same question and i just concluded that maybe they want to ignite some hype in the project to keep the momentum going, who knows.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
August 05, 2019, 11:15:47 AM
Currently investors are faced with various choices, for example projects with the concept of real estate. The tight competition makes the team must be able to take smart steps. running a bounty campaign so that investors are aware about the project although they listed on exchange.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
August 05, 2019, 11:11:17 AM
precisely such bounties need to be followed, because it is guaranteed to be good and at least follows legit bounties. the important thing is not to get caught up in a bounty scam or unclear.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
August 05, 2019, 10:54:15 AM
I think the campaigns that have been listed on the Exchange/market still need a campaign, because they need investors, meaning that every campaign carried out will definitely add new investors, every new investor will buy their tokens, by increasing the purchase of tokens and increasing investors the possibility of their tokens or platforms will be increasingly developing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
August 05, 2019, 09:54:24 AM

Just another way of introducing the project to be more attractive like for example  TEMTUM bounty which  there's selling and buying of coins  activities at coinall while bounty campaign is still going on so this can gather more investors .
Pages:
Jump to: