Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Campaign are wastage of time? - page 2. (Read 4200 times)

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
July 20, 2018, 05:32:25 PM
I think that every work is all to the good, even if you have not worked out now, then at least you have gained experience. And experience is more expensive than any money. In my case, I believe in exactly what I'm doing and what others are doing. So I now chose ico EOT and I am sure that the work in it will bring me a good salary. Firstly, EOT is a decentralized gaming platform with brand new chips. Also interesting conditions for participation in ico and bounty program. I consider that EOT worthy project and my time spent for work in it will not be wasted.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 05:31:34 PM
Of course not. Bounty it is good oppotunity to get crypto fo free. If campaign bounties were a waste of time, then so many people did not participate in them. It's profitable you can earn $ 100-200 a month.
I agree with you that bounty campaign is not a waste of time but with regards with your comment that it is free, i beg to disagree with it. It is earned and not free, you worked hard for  it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 05:30:58 PM
what makes a profit can't be a waste of time. company Bounty bring us a profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 05:30:34 PM
In Bounty-companies now so much ugliness is created. Anyone who is interested in this sphere should think about diversifying their sources of income.  Wink
Activity: 120
July 20, 2018, 05:29:20 PM
Bounty can make a profit if you have experience, if you work in this direction is not the first year, if you are a beginner, you will not avoid Scam projects
Activity: 315
Merit: 13
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
July 20, 2018, 05:27:22 PM
Of course not. Bounty it is good oppotunity to get crypto fo free. If campaign bounties were a waste of time, then so many people did not participate in them. It's profitable you can earn $ 100-200 a month.
Activity: 238
July 20, 2018, 05:24:34 PM
Unfortunately each of us had to waste our time at least once  on scams or projects that pay too small in fact...It is like a school for bountyhunter, that is reality. It doesn't matter how good your search for good bounty, but in 90% you will face at least once a scam or shitcoin campaign. No one can give guaranties that the project will have success.
Activity: 50
July 20, 2018, 05:18:40 PM
I know there are some scam bounties where we need to be careful to join, and if you mistakenly joined to that campaign and you will know later on that it is scam, that's what we called wastage of your time. To avoid that, keep on reading and searching about the campaign you applied.
Activity: 224
July 19, 2018, 07:43:21 PM
To be able to get results from bounty campaign does take a while because the ICO team also needs several stages to be able to give wages to those who have supported its path of ICO. However, ICO is more reliable to be able to make money. If you can get a good ICO, then you will also get a result with a good amount. So, the time that you think is wasteful, I think it's no problem.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
July 19, 2018, 07:31:43 PM
Look into the projects thoroughly and stick with the ones that are really strong and outstanding and it can pay off.
Activity: 108
July 19, 2018, 07:28:25 PM
You should choose the right campaigns, I think there are many rich people by the Bounty campaign. If that project is scam, then that is your experience, be patient with the crypto community.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
July 19, 2018, 07:22:21 PM
I don't think it's a waste of time because they pay for our time and work . it's an earning . not free working isn't it?
You're right but the risk is you will not receive your rewards once the project will fail just like my experience doing bounties for 6 months and no pay but its okay.
Activity: 79
July 19, 2018, 07:19:33 PM
Bounty campaigns need a lot of time and effort. For almost 1 to 3 months, you will received your reward, yet bounty will be classified if worth it or not if the price of your token will be valuable or not.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
July 19, 2018, 07:17:54 PM
This is not quite true. It could be if you have chosen a crappy-scammy ICO, but if you have a lot of followers or a high rank on the forum and chose good bounty – you can make some money.
Activity: 179
July 19, 2018, 07:01:10 PM
I don't think it's a waste of time because they pay for our time and work . it's an earning . not free working isn't it?
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
July 19, 2018, 06:33:00 PM
It is not a wastage of time. Doing bounty is still profitable you only need to join legit campaigns. If you get a reward for your work, then this is not a waste of time. It is very offensive to not get your own coins. But if the project team works, you will get your profit. You will not think that this is a waste of time.

Exactly, of course, each of us faces with scam projects from time to time, and doesn't get paid. So our work sometimes turns out to be a waste of time. By the way, do you guys notice that lots of bounty managers' attitude is disrespectful, which I find very offensive..
But still, not all the bounty campaigns are scam, you should learn how to find real projects, projects worth of participating.
Activity: 89
July 19, 2018, 06:12:31 PM
I don't think they are a wastage of time, you can get into good projects if you do the right amount of research, the rewards on them may be really good and you'd be part of a project that is legit so you could try to invest in it if you liked it.
Activity: 568
Merit: 100
umachit.fund
July 19, 2018, 04:31:24 PM
If there is free time it is possible to perform tasks on generosity, but today for it pay very little. 
Activity: 397
Merit: 350
July 19, 2018, 03:46:44 AM
for you may be as a waste of time, but not for me who will take advantage of this golden opportunity to become rich, and that I prove myself, because a lot of money that I get with a bounty participant from the beginning until now.
you are too stupid in this case.
It depends on the bounty. Good projects have good bounties bad projects... i dont want to waste time speaking about them.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
July 18, 2018, 07:40:22 PM
for you may be as a waste of time, but not for me who will take advantage of this golden opportunity to become rich, and that I prove myself, because a lot of money that I get with a bounty participant from the beginning until now.
you are too stupid in this case.
Pages:
Jump to: