Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Campaign is so Tiring so as Merit - page 4. (Read 2255 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0
I don't like especially the bounties, where are not bounty managers asked to do and manage bounty, but they just start bounty by themselves and after the end they "send the spreadsheets to the team". And I have a negative experience with one special manager in this thing. So this really takes the enthusiasm away
Activity: 112
I only suggest to have patience because your story is as same as mine i didn't get any stakes and most of the bounty spread have my names but stakes are zero (0) then i simply talk to bounty managers and they gave me stakes and now i have a great earning from bounty campaigns.
Activity: 54
What I feel we just need to do is to quickly make research about the Bounties you wish to participate in and confirm its genuinety before dambling into such. Though it somehow or sometimes not very easy to discover. Whenever it happens like that, why not quit the bounty as it saves you time
Activity: 149
Bounty today is no longer as good as before, many ICO scams projects, and the number of people involved in ICO is too much. So we can see many ICO projects involved in the long run just getting a few tokens.
Well, for me I have no problem with bounty campaigns. Yes, it is true that many scam already but we have to make sure the bounty we are applying. Bounty managers are to be considered. It matter for me to look for good bounty. As with merit I have nothing to do with that. I can't force people to give me merit.
Activity: 92
Bounty today is no longer as good as before, many ICO scams projects, and the number of people involved in ICO is too much. So we can see many ICO projects involved in the long run just getting a few tokens.
Activity: 37
Nothing good comes easy in life generally, keep pushing bro, One day you will smile . As for bounty I am very selective in the campaigns i enroll in, i usually read the whitepaper, do some background check on the team members. My time is too precious to waste on scam iCOs.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
I really feel tired too with the merit system but but with this system we have to be better I'm sure that's what the developers want if none of this may be a lot of its post less useful ,, I also so now the bounty starts a lot of scam and does not pay the bounty even I also feel it
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
At first, I am so eager to join most of the Bounty Campaigns, I even ignored Airdrops. But lately, I feel like it's so tiring. Some campaign don't even update the sheet and not even paying us tokens. So you feel like not interested anymore. All those efforts are worthless. Additionally with this Merit system, It felt so useless. My activities and posts are way more than qualified but still merit is nowhere to be found. I tried to create replies, and posts nicely and formally like "Jose Rizal" or even "Nicholas Sparks" but still no chance, it makes me anxious. I think this is the punishment for the late bloomer in cryptocurrency. Lol
indeed a lot of bounty and ico is very promising. at the beginning of the bounty thread is made, everything they say is very promising, but at the end of the bounty, the team always gives uncertain news, and some of the team members are blurred.
It's partly like that, we can't do anything but hope for the best. currently quality projects are rarely found even in ANN Altcoin threads are just a few that I find very promising, As bounty signature that I follow this promising future right. why can I say that? ... because this project is evenly distributed to all members who work well according to the rules. value added team and dev that really make the project successful and transparent.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
The less the rank of a person at a forum, the more difficult it is to earn money. Everything is like in real life.
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
There are many obstacles that stop a lot of people trying to participate in the bounty. Even if you stick to a project, you must end up waiting for a long time or even a little reward.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
At first, I am so eager to join most of the Bounty Campaigns, I even ignored Airdrops. But lately, I feel like it's so tiring. Some campaign don't even update the sheet and not even paying us tokens. So you feel like not interested anymore. All those efforts are worthless. Additionally with this Merit system, It felt so useless. My activities and posts are way more than qualified but still merit is nowhere to be found. I tried to create replies, and posts nicely and formally like "Jose Rizal" or even "Nicholas Sparks" but still no chance, it makes me anxious. I think this is the punishment for the late bloomer in cryptocurrency. Lol
indeed a lot of bounty and ico is very promising. at the beginning of the bounty thread is made, everything they say is very promising, but at the end of the bounty, the team always gives uncertain news, and some of the team members are blurred.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Rangers Protocol
Sometimes that is the strategy of manager not updating the spreadsheet to let the bounty participants feel tired and will worried about the situation of the campaign. Maybe you must be strong to continue your job and do your work as member. Taking the risk is normal for us as bitcoiners.
Activity: 87
I think its alright if there's a merit yeah it's tiring because you not jump to next level but if you are willing to learn and earn you can do that because if you always say it's tiring nothing will happen you will not succeed
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
It takes me 5 seconds to tell whether a bounty is garbage or not. 98% of all bounties fall in this category. Don't waste your time by joining as many bounties as possible... instead be VERY selective on which ones you join.

Many bounty hunters are fooled with false ICO nowadays. I know some friends who are disappointed and started to think that crypto is no good.  So sad that cryptocurrency that was stoned with negative feedback shows its true colors because of bad people. SO tired of fighting for the good side of crypto when many people are destroying and ruining its name. Those people who are selfish in getting money from fooling others. I hope it will not happen again I hope it can be stopped. 

Many people come to the bounty as a job, so let me say that no job is easy, even when you go to work in real life, it is not easy to earn money. You think it's easy to make money from bounty, you're wrong
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Getting a reward is also not easy but not impossible. Often if you identify a scam it is rewarded with a reward. This can be very tiring, especially when they decide to extend the deadline and reduce payment terms
Activity: 112
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
Not all bounty campaigns can be done. You have to be selective. Although, you cannot be 100% sure that a bounty is good, but do ensure that out of every 5 bounty, you male the right choice of 4.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Of course not good when managers do not update the table every week or require KYC at the end of bounty, and not at the beginning, but we worked for the generosity, and sometimes it brings good money!
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
there are different company bounties can choose for themselves more convenient and low-cost in time I prefer to choose the most complex
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
The span of these bounty campaigns usually puts me off because it get me bored and loss of interest due to the waiting time to get my tokens well I have no option hence I have to participate in a reliable bounty managed by a trusted manager.

I try to work with trusted managers in 70% of my bounties and leave the remaining 30% for the rest of the bounty. It often happens that well-known managers have small payments and a lot of people in the company. Beginning managers, on the contrary, because of lack of interest, the number of participants is not large, so you can get good money.
Pages:
Jump to: