Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campaign paused. - page 2. (Read 1571 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 11
May 10, 2018, 01:24:15 PM
Hello everyone, does anyone even plan to invest in this project? I read his white sheet, very good

Thank you, please fill free to join us on all social media accounts and follow our ICO outcome Wink
May 10, 2018, 01:23:21 PM
How about ambasadors? big projects like bethereum or MoneroETC have ambasadors

We have established connections with social media influencers, and with their support we'll reach more people to promote the Atlas awesomeness  Smiley

To be honest, projects like bethereum have put a lot of mk $ effort, it is normal since their backed by vc that will eat the cost. But since we are development platform, and not a for-fast-profit venture we're taking a lean and modest approach.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 01:17:10 PM
Hello everyone, does anyone even plan to invest in this project? I read his white sheet, very good
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 12:49:15 PM
How about ambasadors? big projects like bethereum or MoneroETC have ambasadors
May 10, 2018, 12:48:37 PM
About the referral program. And for friends of friends, will I receive bonuses?

Sorry, we're offering only one referral tier. We are not promoting a pyramid type of retribution, just a support for referring friends and interested parties.
Activity: 43
May 10, 2018, 12:48:31 PM

There are other crypto projects based on email, but I think  Atlas has the expertise to move this forward!

Yes, there are actually a lot of them, it means that there is a huge potential in this business and maybe there is space for more than one project to succeed.

You are right completely.

And now this ICO is for the growth of the project, while many others use it to be able to start their project.
So I think Tripago has to lead this sector.

Yeah, we can be sure that the team knows their business and has a lot of experience in this field.

Nowadays it's necessary if you want to draw investors. The days of good ideas getting millions are gone.

How are you going to provide work of this service with blockchain? Does it help you to secure transactions / relations between each party?

I think what they are trying to achieve with blockchain is use of smart contracts. So it would be basically removing central body. It’s more easier to interact with audience in all-purpose ecosystem (international btw) and of course it’s highly secured because of decentralization

Ok, I see that blockchain is for getting rid of intermediaries, but what is the smart contracts? I am just new to crypto market and still don’t know a lot, so I will be much appreciated if someone will explain me a few things

Smart contracts is the electronic algorithm with some conditions whose implementation leads to contracting in blockchain system. Other words, it’s some kind of technology for exchanging in decentralized network.
May 10, 2018, 12:47:16 PM
How are you going to promote this idea to the masses?_1

We have multiple tactics up our sleeve. We are focusing our efforts on the long term goal, so we are going to spend a lot of time prove that this is a DEV operation and not a MK activity.

One of the main focus will be the crypto-community, that we'll try to seduce with our offering.
Second that will go in parallel will be to gather all the talent we have available in the region. After we fully launch our maiNET and we're ready to execute small offerings with certitude, we'll begin expanding our marketing strategies.
We'll mostly concentrate on support, as at this stage we'll teach newbies what is our platform and how it is better than traditional resources.
We are a platform so at the root of our ecosystem our token will receive huge attention. We'll incite people with affiliate opportunities, and once we've established a solid ground we'll slowly expand to traditional media channels.   
Activity: 42
May 10, 2018, 12:37:01 PM
About the referral program. And for friends of friends, will I receive bonuses?
May 10, 2018, 12:36:15 PM
One day to go Smiley  Cool Cool Cool Cool interesting times ahead

Yes, there certainly are busy times Smiley You might say that the hard part is yet to come Smiley
May 10, 2018, 12:32:15 PM
Where are you located any advisors ?
Activity: 67
May 10, 2018, 12:30:54 PM
I am especially curious about how you want to handle the transportation industry via atlas in the future. Only one of the global players as a partner and the project goes through the ceiling.
In general, the blockchain technology will whirl up the freight industry, and atlas will probably be one of the first companies to profit from it
Activity: 99
May 10, 2018, 12:30:16 PM

There are other crypto projects based on email, but I think  Atlas has the expertise to move this forward!

Yes, there are actually a lot of them, it means that there is a huge potential in this business and maybe there is space for more than one project to succeed.

And now this ICO is for the growth of the project, while many others use it to be able to start their project.

Yeah, we can be sure that the team knows their business and has a lot of experience in this field.

Nowadays it's necessary if you want to draw investors. The days of good ideas getting millions are gone.

How are you going to provide work of this service with blockchain? Does it help you to secure transactions / relations between each party?

I think what they are trying to achieve with blockchain is use of smart contracts. So it would be basically removing central body. It’s more easier to interact with audience in all-purpose ecosystem (international btw) and of course it’s highly secured because of decentralization

Ok, I see that blockchain is for getting rid of intermediaries, but what is the smart contracts? I am just new to crypto market and still don’t know a lot, so I will be much appreciated if someone will explain me a few things
Activity: 67
May 10, 2018, 12:25:48 PM
Now we are talking! Does anyone have a refferal link enabled? does it work, or we have to wait for the ico to start to get deposits on?
May 10, 2018, 12:21:23 PM

May 10, 2018, 12:14:40 PM

May 10, 2018, 12:11:33 PM
Here are my faq suggestions so you could have something to do:
What is Atlas and @las, you seam to make a diference between them
May 10, 2018, 12:04:03 PM

May 10, 2018, 11:53:44 AM
Are you going to make a frequet asked questions (faq) ?
May 10, 2018, 11:26:25 AM

May 10, 2018, 11:25:19 AM

Pages:
Jump to: