Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income? - page 10. (Read 5205 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 0
Sometimes waste of time but most of the time you gain good profits from airdrops if you are lucky enough to join a good campaign.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
right now it is a lot of ICO scam we must be good at choosing ICO. I am given by a friend who is senior should if we choose ICO we see the manager or dev who led the project if the manager has been famous honest and have done some successful projects then it can be ascertained that ICO is not a scam.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

Yes I agree with you that many of the ICOs now are scam but all of us here knows this consequences and accept it if it will happen we need to move forward and find a good one.and Everything we need to waste our time to earn,same of doing bounty works we need to spend a lot of time to find a good project which will give us a good earnings.
Activity: 137
Bounty is not a waste of time, it gives you development in technology and brings additional income
Activity: 28
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

I think one thing to look at is the project's visionary itself. If it actually looks like it's for a long-term type. Check their roadmap and their plans. Of course, you should check out the admins in their forums or groups as well, if they actually seem like they care about the project vision or are just there to take you for a ride, this is something you can tell from the way they interact with questions or suggestions or all other types of discussions.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13

Thats common knowledge that some ICOs are producing shit coin with no value and even good icos lately are doing the same ,they are unprofessional and list in bad manner .
To answer your quesiton, it depends on the bounty type.
I can say that signature bounty is indeed a great passive income.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I think that by participating in the bounty campaign you can get a good income. But you have to choose good managers and read about the project. You need to study the development team and decide whether this company is right for you or not. I recently started participating in the bounty, I hope it will bring me income.
Activity: 412
Merit: 152
Perceiving events in the future and beyond
Bounty campaigns are a good source of income. Always check the project and the team to avoid scam ICOs to prevent your time and effort being wasted.
Activity: 140
I join a bounty company only if I study the project and I like it or it will have a lot of advertising and a lot of people will talk about it. But now in bounty companies there are a lot of people (1500 - 2000 people) and the reward at the end will be very small, 10-20 dollars. Time bounty companies gone (

Its both waste if time and great passive income. Still its good even though I'm wasting time as long as it gives me rewards after all its compensate the effort. So for me keep on joining campaign and keep on posting in the end learning and earning is a good thing.
Activity: 131
if you pick right bounty u ok , otherwise its waste of time
Activity: 196
If you do not have money or you do not want to risk and invest in ICO, then it's worth participating in the bounty to get coins.
Activity: 164
In most cases it is worth participating in the bounty.  This is really a good way to earn coins.
Activity: 616
Cryptocurrency comes with a lot of surprises, you're not entirely sure what you're getting until you've opened the box. The surprises doesn't end with market volatility but also in bounties, my strategy is to participate in as many as, anyone that ends up paying. Fine.
Activity: 82
I do not agree that bounty is passive income. It's not a small job. Invested a lot of time and effort. You can even call it intellectual work. Many write that because of the large number of participants in the bounty will not earn
Activity: 126
Why did you call the bounty campaign passive income? After all, to get awards you need a lot of things to do

I agree with this. You need to do some things in order to get tokens or income. In signature campaign, it requires you to post  about something related to the topic you chose and there is a required number of post according to your rank. Other campaigns too requires you to do something before to earn some tokens or money so I really don't think that its a passive in come. You just need to be patient to get some income.
Activity: 182
It depends on the bounty campaign there are some campaign that just ends up as a scam and it is totally a waste of time,
But there are some who pays and bounty rewards are really high just imagine doing something for about a couple of hours a day and you would be rewarded after the campaign.
So for me it really depends on the bounty if it is just a waste of time or a great passive income.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
i always try participating bounty campaigns. I get my tokens and if they are bright future i dont sell them. i keep them for the long term.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
Although there are lot of scam project in crypto now and one need to e very careful before investing or joining a campaign in other not to waste time and not get reward but for me, I take my time to participate I bounties where they have very good and clear whitepaper and I also study the roadmap. I also check the manager and do a very good research about his previous work and achievement in doing bounty and since I have been doing bounty or signature, I have gotten good rewards and also made profit after they get listed for exchange.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I will use my free time to complete some bounty tasks. Although I often encounter these situations (deceptive tasks), I don't think it will affect me very much! I can still earn a small amount of rewards from some bounty quests! Selecting a task I will usually look at its bounty manager, its product introduction and market demand!
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
There is only work with social networks, the income is very small.

The income for social networks would be very small though there is a lot of work that could be done on it. The income could get larger.
Pages:
Jump to: