Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income? - page 9. (Read 5205 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
i'm just a newbie and i see that is a chance hahaha
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1
It is not a great passive income. But still it weights my wallet a little. Besides I get pleasure from participating in the bounty. It's hard to describe, but I'm happy to be a small part of the entire global crypto community. It's inspiring.
Activity: 168
If you find a good bounty where there are few participants, then in such a bounty it is worth participating.
copper member
Activity: 97
bounty is a great source  of income, you are rewarded for doing simple tasks basically for promoting ICO programs with your social media accounts and  blogs like  Reddits, Mediums and personal blogs. You earn according to your work, but nowadays where icos are no more being successful as planned, where the successful one no ore pay for hard works done by bounty hunters.
I guess this is moving on, bounty is as an additional income for bounty hunters.
Activity: 154
Why did you call the bounty campaign passive income? After all, to get awards you need a lot of things to do
Activity: 73
Bounty is a great source of income but, the first thing you need to do is to study the project. Do some massive researches about the ICO that you're going to participate in. Read their whitepaper carefully. See if their roadmap or goals are all reasonable. Second, review the members of the team of that project. Know who really they are, where companies they came from, and more importantly the achievements that they achieved.
Activity: 425
Merit: 109
I wouldn't call it a passive income, because there's no guarantee of income every month, it depends on the campaign. Sometimes you get the money only after the campaign is successful.
Activity: 100
I don't think gratuity is a waste of time. A bounty is simply a way to make money by following certain rules. It's a very profitable passive income
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Who said that bounties are a waste of time? I know we have some shitty bounties like they do not pay us or they ask for a KYC when they do not at least mentioned anything about it in the first place. Also some scamming icos also needs to be banned before it victimizes all of us.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I don't think of a bounty as of a waste of time. Participating in a right campaign can make you 500 to 1000 dollars a month. It does take time, but it is not a waste of it if you come out with money to spend. It can become your secondary source of income.
Activity: 74
In order to learn how to choose the right company, you need to spend a lot of time. From the first time it is hard to understand the scammers project or not
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
Many people make bounty as the main income even they are willing to work out to become bounty hunter, of course this is wrong because at this time bounty and ICO never guarantee success due to very tight project competition.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

I could give it a good score if it is not posted by a team member, of course you just want to hype your coin so you can collect a lot of money then run away, let other hype your coin according to their opinion to your ico and not just you who manage this coin sounds like a shitcoin in the making to me.
Activity: 71
It depends. A lot of scams out there. If you can choose the quality ones tho. Generally airdrop is faster, bounty is hard. But there are still a lot people who get money from doing bounty, so why not give it a try
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
BOTH 50/50, I think I have trust issues after joining bounties continuously for 3months and receive payments 2/5 of the project I've joined to.
It's like gambling but in a good way since you get new knowledge in return even things don't work out well, just choose the best don't be a bag holder.
Activity: 154
Some time it can be just wasted time and sometime it can be great income. It's depend on what bounty project did you join. If you choose the good one, ofc you will get good reward too.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
I consider bounty campaign is a very good passive income, but you have to be careful in participating in bounties. Don't participate in random, just research a bit before participating in bounties. As joining in scam ICOs would be a wastage of time and effort.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
Passive income represents the money you make without dong anything actively, so I don't believe bounty hunting qualifies as passive income. Nevertheless on the second question, I believe sooner or later people will begin to wise up and stop giving their money to scan projects.
Activity: 169
if youre in crypto world!! Bounty Campaign is Wasting your Time ?? but in real is not wasting our time !! its make worth it!! that gives yo more profit!! and Great passive Income if you doing it in Full time or Part time!!!
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
A big waste of time, it used to be a big income, but it was never passive, it's an active income. You perform certain actions, you spend time just like you spend it on normal work.
Pages:
Jump to: